PDA

View Full Version : President Bush's Speech

0351teufelhund
04-13-04, 10:59 PM
just wondering what my brothers thought about the President's speech. personally, i thought it was right on.

Murphy John P
04-13-04, 11:55 PM
As i once had in Ireland, A Golfing caddy he would Say "SPOT On" mr President- Spot On:"... and the frase quote of "we will be there as long as it takes to defeat the terrist"... and also "we will never give up the fight for our free U.S and the free world world.." I remember a quote from a Cpl:Jeff Sornij "I love the Corps forfor those intangible Possessions That cannot be issued: {Pride,Honor,Integrity,and being able to carry on traditions of generations of warriors Past"....... Cpl Jeff Sornij USMC ;in the navy tmes,November 1994 God Speed To All our Troops And Semper Fi..

namgrunt
04-14-04, 04:25 AM
I thought the President hit the nail on the head, and hammered home his intent to see this war through.
He said he plans to keep his job. He also said the voters will ultimately decide whose course of action is the one to follow.
I'm sure his speech and answers will be picked apart and twisted by the time the morning Talking Head news shows begin. That comes with the territory.
I say he should get his second term in office.

mrbsox
04-14-04, 05:41 AM
Now... if the people that BELIEVE all of the media hype that they hear would just BELIEVE the words our President said.

We will have a safer country, AND world, by finishing the job of establishing a FREE Iraq.

Yes, it will be hard, and probably worse before better. He recognized that if we 'turn tail', it will just fuel their (the terrorists) fire. No one will ever believe what a U.S. President says again.

I say 'stay the course'. Kick their Fkn @ss. And then broaden the horizon to anybody we can prove tried to help the insurgents.

And may Gods peace be with the families of those that help pave the road to the end. Let the comfort of a safer world hold them together as the price is paid.

Terry