PDA

View Full Version : Did you Know??

SheWolf
04-13-04, 08:14 PM
http://msn.ancestry.com/landing/strange/bush4/index.htm?SourceCode=10420&o_xid=10420&o_lid=10420

that GW Bush and John F Kerry are related???

namgrunt
04-13-04, 10:55 PM
Yep!
Back in 1567, they had the same parental ancestors. Shocking, isn't it.
My brother checked the Bush/Kerry family tree, and came across the conjunction. Looks like the two of you found the same site, "Ancestry.Com".
Looks like the Presidency will be kept in "the family" regardless who is elected, unless Ralph Nader surprises us all.

yellowwing
04-13-04, 11:30 PM
Nader? Uh-oh, I don't know if I can find a Nader cheerleader. :(

namgrunt
04-14-04, 08:31 AM
I'd like to see what these common ancestors of both candidates looked like. They are both caucasian human males, but the resemblance stops there. I wonder if that family tree connection was also considered when they both were made Skull and Bones men.

fulmetaljackass
04-14-04, 09:32 AM
What's everyone's opinion? Do we actually have someone worth voting for, or are we just being given a choice between the lesser of two evils again?

SheWolf
04-14-04, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by fulmetaljackass
What's everyone's opinion? Do we actually have someone worth voting for, or are we just being given a choice between the lesser of two evils again?

I think it's a choice between the lesser of two evils,, unless ya'all want to write me in and elect me for President!!!! :banana: :bunny:

namgrunt
04-14-04, 09:16 PM
Okay, SheWolf.
What cabinet post do I get? Secretary of beer quality sounds good. :D

SheWolf
04-16-04, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by namgrunt
Okay, SheWolf.
What cabinet post do I get? Secretary of beer quality sounds good. :D

First we have to figure out how to keep Florida out of the voting,,, <<<<< ducking>>>>

yellowwing
04-16-04, 11:01 PM
Heck yeah! We'd declare Chesty Puller's birthday a national holiday :marine:

Ed Palmer
04-17-04, 08:25 AM
well be careful when you look up someone,s family tree , When I looked up Kerry,s someone crapped on me.

cjwright90
04-23-04, 03:26 PM
So if Namgrunt is Sec. of Beer Quality, does not that make him a Cologne expert, too. (See the smell like a man thread)