PDA

View Full Version : Birthday

SGT T
09-18-02, 09:34 AM
MY BIRTHDAY IS THE 24TH OF THIS MONTH AND I WILL BE...NOW DONT LAUGH OR MAKE ANY LITTLE BOY JOKES...24 YEARS OLD. I EXPECT A GIFT FROM EVERYONE. THE GIFTS THAT I LIKE ARE MARINE CORPS MOTTO GEAR...K-BARS...AND AMMO ROUNDS OF ALL SORTS. LOL:D

AND REMEMBER EVERYDAY IS A GREAT DAY WHEN YOU ARE A UNITED STATES MARINE

Sparrowhawk
09-18-02, 09:49 AM
24?

<EMBED SRC="http://www.studio-blum.com/leemusic/SOUNDS/LAUGHTER.WAV"Hidden="FALSE" AutoStart="FALSE" Volume="75" Loop="FALSE" Height="24" Border="0" Width="145" Controls="SmallConsole">

Kegler300
09-18-02, 09:54 AM
Happy Birthday!
Here's a little sumpin I picked up for ya. Hope you like it!
http://www.grunt.com/catalog/images/37-103.gif

Sparrowhawk
09-18-02, 10:43 AM
Sgt. "T", here you go, sorry I didn't have time to gift wrap her! LOL

She's gona KILL ME!!!

wrbones
09-18-02, 10:45 AM
Make sure ya have a drink fer me on the 24th!

wrbones
09-18-02, 10:48 AM
LL wouldn't get mad over something like that would she!

On the other hand, this might get to her.....

...wonder if she has this T-shirt in her wardrobe......

SGT T
09-18-02, 11:24 AM
WOW I GOT A 50 CAL...I GOT LL..LOL, AND I GOT A SHIRT THAT HAS A COOL SAYING ON IT. MAN WHAT ELSE WILL I GET. DONT WORRY ALL I WILL BE DRINKING FOR EVERYONE.

SEMPER FI

Barrio_rat
09-18-02, 11:31 AM
I want one of them for my birthday too!!!!!!

I'm sure the wife wouldn't mind... Unless she found out. Then I'd just have to get her a diamond or some shiney trinket.. ;)

LOL

CAS3
09-18-02, 02:07 PM
I AM GOING TO GET YOU A REALLY GOOD BOOK

Here is the synopsis:

HYPOACTIVE SEXUAL DESIRE DISORDER
A disorder in which sexual fantasies and desire for sexual activity are persistently or recurrently diminished or absent, causing marked distress or interpersonal difficulties.

Hypoactive sexual desire disorder may be lifelong or acquired, generalized (global) or situational (partner-specific). It occurs in 20% of women and in 10% of men.

HEE HEE HEE
24 ...We all need to start educating you!!!
:banana: :bunny:

SGT T
09-18-02, 02:29 PM
I NEED OUT OF MAXIM..PLAYBOY..HUSTLER..AND FROM YOU. BESIDES I CAN DO TRICKS WITH MY TOUNGE THAT MOST MEN CANT. :evilgrin:

wrbones
09-18-02, 03:37 PM
...but can ya tie a cherry stem inna overhand knot using only yer tongue?

Some a the ladies love that trick....

The ones that don't have that disease CAS was talkin' about!

Sparrowhawk
09-18-02, 04:20 PM
Gosh darn how many times, do I have to tell you..

It's not you having to tie the knot, its them.

That's how you decide who to ask out for the night....LMAO

I think it should be a requirement for any women wanting to become a Marine.... Laura gona kill me for that one too...

Hey, I mean if they can do that, they can pull the pin out of a grenade with their teeth and throw it! Right?

Besides, its all part of being sexy. They seductively toss their hair while licking their lips and tying a cherry stem with their tongue --that's how you know who to pick up at a bar.

ROTFLMAO

JAMarine
09-18-02, 05:29 PM
Happy Birthday

Fi Marine

CAS3
09-18-02, 07:52 PM
those of us who can't do the cherry stem thing but can take the skin off of a grape without bruising it?