PDA

View Full Version : Cut the "Hanoi John" BS

MAJMike
04-11-04, 11:10 PM
Those of you who think that Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh and Fox New Channel are &quot;real news' will be disappointed to read the following: <br />
<br />
<br />
For senators, Vietnam bond cuts party ties...

Echo_Four_Bravo
04-11-04, 11:49 PM
Come on now, you get on those that think the right wing news is reliable, and use a leftist publication to back your point? While there is no neutral observer in journalism today, neither side is any more off base than the other. And using a quote from a man that still hates Bush for beating him isn't likely to get me on their side. Kerry's actions are deplorable, and I hope and pray that American's are smart enough to avoid sending him to the White House.

namgrunt
04-12-04, 02:47 AM
Cut the "Hanoi John" BS

NO! Are we Crystal? NO!

The fact that Kerry's fellow politicians have one view of him doesn't mean MY view of him is incorrect, from what I have seen. If you want to believe that man is good for the nation, then vote for him. I shall counter your vote, and keep him OUT of presidential office. I don't care what those politicians and ex-politicians say.

Perhaps you could explain the VVAW meeting in Kansas City, where assassination was placed on the agenda for discussion? John Kerry denyed being there, until FBI surveillence information surfaced, then he backed down, and said he just didn't remember. He claimed he left VVAW then, and never went back.

Okay, lets grant him his "exit". Where is the evidence that he went to authorities with this heinous plan against duly elected members of Congress? Surely there would be an FBI fact sheet or some local police blotter report with his reporting the conspiracy to kill U.S. Senators. Where is that report? He himself became a senator. Does he rest well having been party to such a discussion?

The answer is, he just walked away, and told no one who could have countered the plot. The fact that it never happened doesn't change anything. Kerry KNEW of it. Where is his self proclaimed "integrity", which brought him to the leadership position in the Vietnam Era anti-war movement?

I'll refer to JF Kerry as "Hanoi John" if it suits me. Since your side continues the name calling against President Bush, I shall counter it. Do what you wish.

d c taveapont
04-12-04, 12:05 PM
come now gents these are men who have been in combat who have lost limbs and have been kept prisoner. it wasn't j. kerry who left the P.O.W.s behind it was our own country. and i have read that it was j.kerry. our own presidents past and present who have not tried hard enough..and as far as 9-11 our security failed to heed the warning. i could say YOUR security failed since it was the republicans in the white house but i won't say it......and we are at war for what! WMDs that we helped provide to him when he was at war with iran as i was told......... and don't tell me about the terrorist because they have been here for a long time. we can't watch them all but we sure can protect whats important. now is that simple or is it not....and i was told in another post that we should attack terrorist where ever we find them. do we have enough resources to honestly do that. i would like an answer to that.....hell. we would be fighting almost every country if we did that.....its easier said than done....the mouse

namgrunt
04-12-04, 12:59 PM
dc:
Thanks for making a decision which side of the aisle you are on. I now can see where some of your voice comes from. You are a Democrat.

i could say YOUR security failed since it was the republicans in the white house but i won't say it
Thanks for taking a stand.

usmc4669
04-12-04, 01:36 PM
Cut the "Hanoi John" BS
Those of you who think that Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh and Fox New Channel are "real news' will be disappointed to read the following:

In a pigs eye I will, I will dig John Frog Kerry every chance I get.

The Kennedy connection

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Posted at: Sunday, April 11, 2004, 10:15 PM
Don’t expect Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.) to fade from the Kerry campaign anytime soon.

“I have told my staff that the most important use of my time between now and November is electing John Kerry,” Kennedy told The New York Times.

Republicans, eager to stamp a liberal label on Kerry, couldn’t be happier.

“The more Teddy Kennedy on the campaign trail, the better,” said Rep. Tom DeLay of Texas, the House majority leader.

— From news services
Permalink | Categories: Kerry

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/custom/blogs/president/archives/kerry/index.html

d c taveapont
04-12-04, 01:59 PM
that news to me since i am not registered as a democrat or republican. maybe i should register as a democrat then every one who has called me one would be right,,,the mouse

yellowwing
04-12-04, 02:03 PM
Republicans, eager to stamp a liberal label on Kerry, couldn’t be happier. “The more Teddy Kennedy on the campaign trail, the better,” said Rep. Tom DeLay of Texas, the House majority leader.

Kerry's liberal leanings are not news to anyone. If the Republicans want to spend time and effort branding him a liberal, go ahead.

Teddy boy gets press. Press is free advertising. The more Teddy Kennedy on the campaign trail, the better.

snipowsky
04-12-04, 02:40 PM
The day John Kerry becomes our President is the day I will become a Canadian citizen. I'd rather burn in hell than have that man as my President. And what would Ted Kennedy know? Shouldn't that man be in prison for murder while drinking and driving? Politicians are ALL SCUM BAGS. They are so out of touch with reality and mainstream America it makes me sick.

HardJedi
04-12-04, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by d c taveapont
we can't watch them all but we sure can protect whats important.
I know this is kinda off topic, but anyone who has served in a security mos will tell you, you can't protect ANYTHING. Security is designed MOSTLY to catch people after the have attempted something. and by that time alot of damage is done.

After having served as security at two different Nuke facilites, I can tell you that getting INTO those places is no real challenge, getting OUT again is the problem

usmc4669
04-12-04, 03:15 PM
that news to me since i am not registered as a democrat or republican. maybe i should register as a democrat then every one who has called me one would be right,,,the mouse

Be all you can be, sorry, that's the Army slogan. d c taveapont you can register any way that you want, it's your choice, if you don't vote then don't Bi*ch. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

namgrunt
04-12-04, 03:29 PM
dc:
If you are an Independent, then why didn't you write "big political parties in the white house", rather than "republicans in the white house"? That would have made your point immediately, and declared your indepedence from major party politics.

If you support Nader, or whomever else is not properly represented in the media blitz, then make your own candidate known. By God, stand up for him or her, and let us know why you choose that person. Your original response sounded like a shot from the other "large" political party, so I called it as I saw it at that time.

d c taveapont
04-12-04, 03:41 PM
brother. i am done as i said in my post to you.....on the WMDs post.......the mouse

usmc4669
04-12-04, 03:50 PM
brother. i am done as i said in my post to you.....on the WMDs post.......the mouse

Don't quit now, be all you can be, didn't I say that before, Army Slogan?:banana: :banana:

namgrunt
04-12-04, 03:55 PM
Message received and acknowledged, mouse. It is Finished!

My posts in this thread have nothing to do with the subject of your thread about WMDs. You must be precise, brother, or you will miss the target every time.

I will not address you any further about this thread either, if that is what bothers you. No answer is required in response to this message.

Over and out, dc.

usmc4669
04-12-04, 04:18 PM
If you don't like the Democratic nominee's views, just wait a week.

Last week, President Bush offered a wry critique of his Democratic challengers. "They're for tax cuts and against them. They're for NAFTA and against NAFTA. They're for the Patriot Act and against the Patriot Act. They're in favor of liberating Iraq, and opposed to it. And that's just one senator from Massachusetts." Now that John Kerry is the presumptive Democratic nominee, Republicans are sure to focus the spotlight on his history of flip-flops. Kerry did vote for the Patriot Act, the No Child Left Behind Act, and the war in Iraq, even though he constantly trashes the Patriot Act, the No Child Left Behind Act, and the war in Iraq. He voted against the Defense of Marriage Act, which limited marriage to a man and a woman, but he now says marriage should be limited to a man and a woman. (Although he also points out that he once attended a gay wedding.) And those are just the better-known issues on which Kerry has "evolved."

Here, then, since John Edwards was too polite to mention them (though President Bush won't be), is a guide to some of Kerry's other reversals on substantive issues. This list doesn't include quickly withdrawn gaffes, such as Kerry's recent suggestion (retracted after an uproar from Jewish groups) that he might make James Baker or Jimmy Carter his Middle East envoy. It doesn't include long-renounced youthful indiscretions, such as his proposal after returning from Vietnam to eliminate most of the CIA. It doesn't include less clear-cut sins of omission and opportunism, such as his stirring denunciations of companies caught in accounting frauds, even though he supported a 1995 law protecting those companies from liability. And it doesn't include the inevitable fund-raising hypocrisies that accompany all modern campaigns, such as his donations from some of the "Benedict Arnold" companies he routinely rips on the trail, or his bundling of contributions from special interests despite his high-minded rejection of PAC money. Even so, the list is long, and it isn't all-inclusive. Kerry's supporters cite his reversals as evidence of the senator's capacity for nuance and complexity, growth and change. His critics say they represent a fundamental lack of principles. Either way, we'll be hearing a lot about them over the next eight months.

Kerry's Original Position, Welfare Reform:

In 1988, Sen. Kerry voted against a proposal to require at least one parent in any two-parent welfare family to work a mere 16 hours a week, declaring the work requirement "troublesome to me."

Kerry's Revised Position, Welfare Reform:

During his 1996 re-election campaign, when his Republican challenger, Gov. William Weld, was calling him soft on welfare, Kerry voted for the much stricter welfare reform law that Clinton signed into law.

Kerry's Original Position, Mandatory Minimums:

In 1993 and 1994, the senator from liberal Massachusetts voted against mandatory minimum sentences for gang activity, gun crimes, drug trafficking, and drug sales to minors, explaining in an impassioned speech that long sentences for some dealers who sell to minors would be "enormous injustices" and that some convicted drug offenders were "so barely culpable it is sad." He also said congressionally imposed mandatory minimums made no sense and would just create turf battles between federal and local prosecutors.

Kerry's Revised Position, Mandatory Minimums:

Today, presidential candidate Kerry strongly supports mandatory minimum sentences for federal crimes, including the sale of drugs to minors

Kerry's Original Position, Affirmative Action:

Affirmative Action: In 1992, Kerry created a huge stir among liberals and civil rights groups with a major policy address arguing that affirmative action has "kept America thinking in racial terms" and helped promote a "culture of dependency."

Kerry's Revised Position, Affirmative Action:

Today, Kerry's campaign Web site vows to "Preserve Affirmative Action," noting that he "consistently opposed efforts in the Senate to undermine or eliminate affirmative action programs, and supports programs that seeks to enhance diversity." It doesn't mention any downside.

Read the rest of the story

http://slate.msn.com/id/2096540/#ContinueArticle

david43844
04-12-04, 04:36 PM
"United we stand-Divided we fall"

d c taveapont
04-12-04, 05:11 PM
As i said I am done with all the crap. and no disrespect to you. as I said usmc 4669. I am done and what ever your getting at is not going to happen....unless i let it happen.......the mouse :banana:

kentmitchell
04-12-04, 05:42 PM
You know, if this website had sound the noise would be just about the same as what went on in the barracks when I was in. We were getting in each others' faces on a daily--hourly--basis.
About anything. And sometimes about nothing.
Must be the personalities they recruit or they shape them that way at PI.

d c taveapont
04-12-04, 05:53 PM
most of its probably because the Marines here can't be there to help.so we just chew on each other ....

namgrunt
04-12-04, 05:54 PM
Did anybody hear something?? Hmm, guess not.

d c taveapont
04-12-04, 05:59 PM
do you have a problem....

namgrunt
04-12-04, 06:04 PM
If Kerry somehow gets into the White House, there can be a new "reality show" about the Presidential Decision Process. Sponsored by Heinz Family of Products, of course. ...Of course, most of the Heinz family has been outsourced to other countries, but I'm sure we can find an American Flag or two to wave over the hotdogs.

Sparrowhawk
04-12-04, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by MAJMike
Those of you who think that Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh and Fox New Channel are "real news' will be disappointed to read the following:
All six veterans saw combat, including Robb, who assumed command of a Marine rifle company four months after marrying President Lyndon Johnson's daughter Lynda Bird in 1967. He was awarded a bronze star. ...

Charles S. Robb was my CO in Nam and worthless. The Bronze star he received was awarded for absolutely nothing. It took six re-writes before they could document anything in order to justify that award.

To tell you the truth, he was taken out of the field because of his blunders, as a CO, and the Marines casualties we suffered under him because of his arrogance.

I called him on the carpet when he was running for re-election and he had declared on the US Senate floor that two Marines had died in his arms.

I read that statement in the Congressional Record and called him on it. It was a lie. When I called his office he couldn't remember the date, or the names of the Marines.

I gathered the signatures of 37 Marines, of India Company 3/7 that served with him in Viet Nam who signed a petition calling on him to correct his blatant lie.

He called me a Republican plant, during an election year but even his radioman in Nam, couldn't remember what Robb had stated (about Marines dying in his arms).

It was the truth, and he finally had to back down and admit it, but said that the Marines had actually died when they were being transported to the medevac choppers and not in his arms. He was nowhere near them.

If Kerry is using former Senator Charles S. Robb to support him, its only another reason why, I wouldn't vote for this Hanoi Hanna scumbag, who betrayed those that were still engaged in war, by demonstrating against the war for political reason.

Robb lost that re-election and if my news stories about that which were published in several newspapers in that area and featured on news channels help defeat him.

Good, It’s an honorable thing for a Marine to die in your arms, and it was a lie, by Robb for political gains.

Kerry and Ted Kennedy go way back to that time in history; both are useless politicians in my eyes.

Cook Barela

namgrunt
04-12-04, 06:32 PM
Sparrowhawk:

WOW! Glad you made it back in one piece with this info.

Puts a genuine value on Robb's "testimonial" about Kerry, doesn't it.

usmc4669
04-12-04, 06:35 PM
Charles S. Robb was my CO in Nam and worthless. The Bronze star he received was awarded for absolutely nothing. It took six re-writes before they could document anything in order to justify that award.

He was LBJ's son-in-law, the brass had to award it to him. Thanks for posting this. See if you get a response from ????

Senator Charles S. Robb of Virginia starts the 25th Marine Corps Marathon.
Photo by: Lcpl Ryan K Alexander

usmc4669
04-12-04, 06:57 PM

Thanks for the post, he was JBL's son-in-law they (the Brass) had to give him the metal. See if you get a response from ????

Gunny Bush

Sparrowhawk
04-12-04, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by usmc4669

Senator Charles S. Robb of Virginia starts the 25th Marine Corps Marathon.
Photo by: Lcpl Ryan K Alexander

Gosh darn, that picture reminds me of the time, he wanted to go into Dodge City and they told him, no, because the tanks wouldn't be able to cross the river and the Korean Rock Marines, wouldn't grant him, permission to come over into their assigned area.

He got up on the tank, pointed his .45 across the river and posed, while the news reporters assigned to him took pictures of him, "in action. "

Wherever he went, he had to have his picture crew with him, and at night, if we were out in the field, a helicopter would come in before nightfall and pluck him out, as they did not want the NVA/VC to capture him.

I have a lot of true stories about him.

His former chief of staff emailed me about a year ago, he disguised himself as an interested Marine historian but he used his real name that I recognized.

Robb was thinking about running for the prez job, or being someone's running mate. When I asked the reporter if he had been Robb's chief of staff, he never responded.

FREEBIRD
04-12-04, 09:04 PM
Cook, what was the real name of Robb's cheif of staff??

ivalis
04-12-04, 09:06 PM
Robb sounds like Abe Lincoln as a soldier.

The smirking monkey boy president shouldn't throw too many stones about flip flopping.

I'm for free trade, i'm agin it, i'm for it agin. WTF ???

I'm not into nation building.

namgrunt
04-12-04, 09:59 PM
You watch too much Buckaroo Banzai, Ivalis.
Did you keep your secret decoder ring?

Sparrowhawk
04-13-04, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by FREEBIRD
Cook, what was the real name of Robb's cheif of staff??

I can't remember his chief of staff's name right now.

The only reason I rememebred it then, was because I had written stories on terrorism when I was on the police department and noticed the name, in an article that I had read.

I asked him then, if he was the one that had recently lecured on terrorism and he answered yes, then I said; he must be the same that served under Robb as his Chief of Staff.

From then on there was no more communications from them.

Robb, when he first got to India Company passed out 81/2 by 11" color photographs of his Wedding to Linda bird at the White house to all of the company's squad leaders.

It wasn't long before those color photos were strapped around the pi*s tubes on Hill 65. It was good quality paper and they lasted a long time.

Cook

namgrunt
04-14-04, 09:23 AM
ROFLMAO @ hill 65 photo use.

Geez, thats funny.

usmc4669
04-14-04, 09:41 AM
come now gents these are men who have been in combat who have lost limbs and have been kept prisoner. it wasn't j. kerry who left the P.O.W.s behind it was our own country. and i have read that it was j.kerry. our own presidents past and present who have not tried hard enough..and as far as 9-11 our security failed to heed the warning. i could say YOUR security failed since it was the republicans in the white house but i won't say it......and we are at war for what! WMDs that we helped provide to him when he was at war with iran as i was told......... and don't tell me about the terrorist because they have been here for a long time. we can't watch them all but we sure can protect whats important. now is that simple or is it not....and i was told in another post that we should attack terrorist where ever we find them. do we have enough resources to honestly do that. i would like an answer to that.....hell. we would be fighting almost every country if we did that.....its easier said than done....the mouse

The reason that John F. Kerry went as far as he did to get our POW's back was to get trade between Vietnam and the US not as much to get our POW's back, most of the POW's are dead by now anyway. He was thinking that maybe the Heinz company could benifit from trade relations with the Vietnam Government, now I could be wrong. so don't quote me on this.

Kurt Stover
04-14-04, 10:14 AM
USMC4669,
Trying to understand and or have rational conversation with d c is like trying to nail Jello to a wave. I don't know if he was cracked on the head, smoke some bad weed, drank to much Peyote (sp?) or has some type of genetic dysfunction. You can answer his questions or respond to his statements and he'll give you a bigger run around then klinton and his staffers ever could. Like I told someone else, it's like talking to a mixture of Charles Manson, the freaky photographer from "Apocalypse Now" and "Chief Tommy Orman" from "Honeymoon in Vegas" all rolled up into one person.

The sad part is, that 99% of the time, what he talks/states in a post has been discovered and researched and otherwise validated as "Bunk" about 3 weeks prior and it's like re reading an old "Newsweek" under your mothers bed. Sheeezzz.

usmc4669
04-17-04, 02:08 PM
d c taveapont said,
namgrunt As i said I am done with all the crap. and no disrespect to you. as I said usmc 4669. I am done and what ever your getting at is not going to happen....unless i let it happen.......the mouse

d c taveapont said.
most of its probably because the Marines here can't be there to help.so we just chew on each
other ....

d c taveapont said
namgrunt
do you have a problem....

As i said I am done with all the crap. Say d c forgot that you were done with this crap?LOL

:banana:

d c taveapont
04-17-04, 04:37 PM
nothing ever changes with you too. answer this: since the UN has been mentioned does this mean total victory for the US or will we have to go back. and the run for thr presidency. is it for the good of the nation or is it good for the political partys. and J. Kerry just might be right about the death and rapes and torture of the vietnamese. and don't forget about LBJ and those who were in there and for crimes against whom....and this is written with no disrespect towards you and your service.

d c taveapont
04-17-04, 04:56 PM
I presume that you both are republicans. so here goes: the president signed the bill leave "no child behind". then "WHY" did he cut 86 million from the bureau of Indian Affairs that was marked for Education.......and if you think that is right then explain WHY..... and i also understand that about 50 million as been cut from the health dept. or Indian Health Service. To all indian tribes. as an member of the ute indian tribe i felt these effects when i needed to see a specialist for my torn rotator cup for my left shoulder. i had to wait until it was approved....just once i would like a president who will see the needs of certain people of this nation.....

usmc4669
04-17-04, 05:31 PM
d c taveapont said,
nothing ever changes with you too. d c did you mean you two like 2 people?

d c said
and J. Kerry just might be right about the death and rapes and torture of the vietnamese

No doubt that Vietnamese women were raped, in all wars women get raped, {the VC and NVR's also raped the Vietnamese women} it wasn't just in the Vietnam war, no doubt that Vietnamese people got tortured, in all wars people get tortured, {the VC and NVR's also tortured Vietnamese people} it wasn't just in the Vietnam war. John Kerry wasn't saying anything that we didn't already know. It was the way that he was telling it as if he didn't know what was going on when he was there for his four months tour of duty, he didn't have the guts to report this to his superiors officers when he witness the rapes and tortures did he? Or was it from those other VVAW that told him of the rapes and tortures, those VVAW who never wore a uniform but claim to be veterans from the Vietnam war, we will never really know, John F.Kerry sure won't tell the truth about this, you know it and I know it. So d c you believe what you want OK, I have my doubts about the honesty of John F. Kerry.

d c taveapont
04-17-04, 05:45 PM
yup it should have read you TWO. what about the UN. and the education benifits and health issues. since the president is the one who has the power to veto such bills....enough said because these are my people whos health and educational benefits that were taken away....

usmc4669
04-17-04, 08:22 PM
you presume right as for me, yes I am a Repubican used to belong to the democratic party until Jimmy Carter our good old peanut man got elected, then I wised up and changed parties. Now I know where...

d c taveapont
04-17-04, 08:45 PM
yup. and sir you are wrong.I do pay taxes. I pay state and federal tax while i am working for the tribe. cigarettes, gas is also taxed. utah has a law where the tribes here can't have any casinos. and most casinos do pay taxes to the states because NO state would let that happen with out getting some back. as long as a person has atleast 1/16 indian blood and has proof of past tribal membership they will have access to health care and education.. i work with the tribes domestic water system to provide safe drinking water to the tribal members as will as the non tribal members on our system. I am doing something for my tribe. i am one of the water treatment operators. and i am certified by the state of utah..and with that said my respects to you.... why is my posts so offensive. i have seen other posts with mistakes worse then mine.

greensideout
04-17-04, 09:29 PM

Still playing speel cherker?

Still picking a fight with most everyone who doesn't fit "your model" of how America should be?

Lighten up! America will go on without you or me, Bush or Kerry, bleading heart or strong of heart as you see it.

We are all, for the most part Marines here. We are exchangeing ideas, shareing our duty and the history that goes with it, talking the Corps as no one except Marines can do.

You spent a lot of time in the Corps---Please share that past with us---leaders, uniform changes, history that you lived---etc.

This is the best Marine site on the net, let's work to keep it just that!

GSO

d c taveapont
04-17-04, 10:50 PM
I came back just to say. what in the hell are we bickering about. something in my posts. geez. WE should be supporting the MEN and WOMEN who will be dying soon in the name of democracy. GSO you are right. I will fold my tent and get my rear end out of here..........

namgrunt
04-18-04, 01:12 AM
Personally, I'd love to hear about some of the more exotic liberty ports visited during active service, and why they are the ones worth remembering. However, that is a subject for a different thread. This one is about asking us not to use "Hanoi John" in our postings.

We all seem to have a tendency to wander over the whole landscape, like bird poop splattering on the finish of a freshly painted car.

I'm up for a different thread, how about you all?

arzach
04-18-04, 07:44 PM

Normally I don't respond till I've read the entire thread, but news of today caused me to change tack...WMD...seems the Jordanians thwarted a plot to use chemical weapons in two different attacks, one, our Embassy in Amman. Seems there is an al-qaeda connection and I'm wonderin' where al-qaeda got chemical weapons...any ideas? Maybe when the dummycrats was doin' all the quakin' and b!tchin' before we moved into iraq. Seems to me, sadman had plenty of time to deal WMD to al-qaeda in the months leading to our going in; and, ship them to syria for hiding in the Bakaa Valley.

If you aren't a dummycrat, you sure use the same talking points as one and, display the same attitude....are ya registered? Doubt it. :evilgrin:

Far as the 'hero' john F kerry goes, he can't go far enough and I sure wish he'd take that lard-azzed drunk chapaquddick teddy with him...throw in the scream queen billary, and make it a threesome...only confusion would be who's the female... :confused:

Problemo? DoZo

d c taveapont
04-18-04, 08:09 PM
whos DoZo? and i have NO problems with you.and i am neither a republican nor am i a democrat. we all have different opinions so let it be.....

usmc4669
04-18-04, 08:16 PM
NO COMMENT.

arzach
04-18-04, 08:23 PM
whos DoZo? and i have NO problems with you.and i am neither a republican nor am i a democrat. we all have different opinions so let it be.....

DoZo ain't a who...figured you would not take to my post, so I'm just invitin' ya to some conversation...ain't surprised ya took the 'different opinions' dodge...facts are hard to dispute when all ya got is BS.

d c taveapont
04-18-04, 08:27 PM
bs about what.

greensideout
04-18-04, 08:35 PM
BS was in the title of this thread---what can we expect?

That is interesting news about the Embassy in Amman. Makes me wonder how far the WMD's got around or how they might be used.

arzach
04-18-04, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by greensideout
BS was in the title of this thread---what can we expect?

That is interesting news about the Embassy in Amman. Makes me wonder how far the WMD's got around or how they might be used.

WMDs made it into syria and iran...been sayin' that all along. Hell, it don't take a rocket scientist ta figure that out...and anyone thinking sadman wasn't in bed with al-qaeda is lost in space. Whole idea going into that sandbox was to get the WMDs or find out where they were; along with preventing them from falling into al-qaeda's hands...appears all the stallin' that was done, has let just that happen.

I think Glenn Beck's gonna have someone on about a 'third' terrorist involved with Oklahoma City...yeah, an iraqi. Gotta listen to that one afore I come to an opinion.

namgrunt
04-18-04, 09:10 PM
I find Glenn Beck to be one of my new morning favorites on radio. He has an interesting outlook. Sometimes he overreaches with his examples, but he has much to say.

I liked the fact he was the first radio talk host who spoke on the looney-toon Islamic studies professor at UC, Berkeley, CA. He played the actual sound track of this bozo speaking. What he concentrated attention on was the response from the leftist locos who attended the talk. Not positive to hear at all.

He doesn't cut corners when filleting politicians either.

arzach
04-18-04, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by namgrunt
I find Glenn Beck to be one of my new morning favorites on radio. He has an interesting outlook. Sometimes he overreaches with his examples, but he has much to say.

I liked the fact he was the first radio talk host who spoke on the looney-toon Islamic studies professor at UC, Berkeley, CA. He played the actual sound track of this bozo speaking. What he concentrated attention on was the response from the leftist locos who attended the talk. Not positive to hear at all.

He doesn't cut corners when filleting politicians either.

That's a fact Grunt...wasn't as concerned with the rhetoric from the professor?...as I was the response from his 'usefull idiots' crowd.

Definitely has a different way of makin' a point..been listenin' to him since 9/11. Waitin' on my kerry wafflehouse T-shirt, should be here any day now.

namgrunt
04-18-04, 09:25 PM
I concur, Arzach. Those Cali-whackos have spun the second letter "d" in "Dudes" 180 degrees, and turned the word into "Dupes". Thats really clever of them. I wonder how much Mom and Dad payed for them to learn that trick?

arzach
04-18-04, 09:45 PM
Yeah, they ain't got a clue, just doin' it cause they think it'll be 'cool'...could be a reach here, but I'm thinkin' that professor could be charged with sedition, at least inciting a riot...revoke...

arzach
04-18-04, 09:46 PM
Hey Grunt...turn on FOX...Geraldo has that woman about the third terrorist.

Cheezballz
04-19-04, 05:39 AM
Hait Dozo!!!!

namgrunt
04-19-04, 12:07 PM
I don't have cable, arzach, but know who you are talking about. Her name is Jayna (Jaina?) Davis, and she has written a book, "The Third Terrorist", about the Oklahoma Murrah Federal Building bombing. It seems, according to her, that he was an Iraqi operative named al-Hussaini or something like that, and met Terry Nichols in the Phillipines.

I'm about to log out and go see if I can find her book locally.
Time Stamp: 1305 hrs, 04/19/04

Wish me luck.

namgrunt
04-19-04, 01:16 PM
1415 hrs.

I went to three local bookstores, and found the book has been snapped up. I'm waiting for the re-order at Barnes & Noble.

arzach
04-19-04, 02:25 PM
Heard her on Beck this mornin' Grunt....she has a ton of eyewittnesses...the big question is, Why isn't Dubya investigating it? Seems to be a political hand grenade, any comments and it'll appear he's tryin' to throw slick willie under the bus. During the 9/11 commission hearings, it did come up, but was not flatly denied as the usual comment is,'We have all the people involved, either locked up, or executed.'....Smells like oswald to me...always did think mcvey was a patsie.

Think I'll head out later to see if I can scratch up a copy of her book....1525

namgrunt
04-19-04, 06:35 PM
Glenn Beck must have more listeners than he knows about. The book was gone when I went looking. There weren't many copies available, and the sudden demand emptied the stocks. If I miss the next batch coming in, I'll order a copy and be assured.

I'm not sure why Pres.Bush is not running with this, but believe it wasn't made available to him before. I think Jayna Davis (spelling?) said it is now being looked into, and she has hopes that it will finally crack the shell of silence the last administration entombed the book within.

Time will tell. If it is true, then it would show that Iraq was already involved in attacks within CONUS, using dipsticks like Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols as its dupes. It would be one smoking artillery piece.

arzach
04-19-04, 06:53 PM
Absolutley Grunt...first name I thought of when I heard about Oklahoma was sadman...doan know why it weren't bin laden. Actually it wasn't...as well as a few other things that the xlinton administration neglected. This jamie gorelick is the one writin' memos, hamperin' the FBI/CIA and she's on the 9/11 commission? Buffalo chips!

McVeigh, Nichols and Oswald...all pickles

Gonna check Amazon.com, might get the book there.

S/F
Rick

arzach
04-19-04, 07:56 PM
Grunt, I got the book off Amazon.com...just gotta wait for the shipping...3-5 days I think...either way, I'm leaving for the Nam Reunion in Melbourne Fl. Wed. mornin', be there till Sunday nite. Pickled up losin bin laden too, slick willie passed on at least 2 chances to git that puke in the U.S. before his term was up....thanks willie...

S/F
Rick

namgrunt
04-20-04, 01:00 AM
Enjoy the reunion, Arzach. Hoist at least one for me. I don't get to many gatherings. Too broke buying books. I'm about a week behind in my reading list.

I also think the book "The Third Terrorist" by Jayna Davis, deserves its own thread. I'm going to cease reference to it here, and let this thread return to the the BS for which it was intended.

Semper Fi!

greensideout
04-20-04, 08:38 PM
arzach, your EGA belongs to the Officer Corps---looks very good but really takes some time to load too---you really know how to slow things down---LOL

Semper Fi

arzach
04-20-04, 08:57 PM
Well GSO, figure it belongs to me...since I'm the Skipper here in my bunker...slowin' things down? Used to go fer sportscars...like a nice cushy ride now...

FMFgrunt
04-21-04, 10:07 AM
I'll put my 2 cents worth in.

Bush is a illiterate mamas boy and Kerry is a traitor.

gotta back the Country, but I don't have to like the Dumbass that attempts to runs it.

namgrunt
04-21-04, 10:56 AM
FMFgrunt

You going to vote for Nader??
Or the US Taxpayer Party candidate?
How about the Green Party?
Are you going to vote at all?
If you don't vote, then your complaint loses most of its validity.

Just curious. I do appreciate the support you voiced for our folks over there.

d c taveapont
04-21-04, 01:15 PM
FMF : Those were hard words..I don't care about what Kerry did while he protested. at least he tried to TELL what was happening in NAM. Now if every one who had seen or heard about any thing They also would be Implicated. as for GWB i am lost as to why go into war ill equipted. it don't make any sense not unless one of the rock stars had info on the where abouts of saddam..and they are probably being paid more than i'll ever make. damn

eddief
04-21-04, 02:11 PM
The Republican Party and Democrat Party have both been corrupted by the globalist elite. The left-right debate is just a sideshow to keep us occupied while the corrupt politicians in DC are bringing us into a police state. Google "Hegelian Dialectic" to see what they're doing to keep us under control. I'm voting libertarian this November. Screw the damn globalists!

eddief
04-21-04, 02:16 PM
As for Hannity and Limbaugh, I can't stand those neocon chickenhawks. They think they're being patriotic by sitting on their asses in a radio station and on TV (In Hannity's case) playing partisan politics. I also have contempt for the liberal pundits like Al Franken. They're all part of the problem with this country. Partisanship is ripping the country apart and the winners are the globalists.

ese4mc
04-21-04, 04:56 PM
OFFICIAL 2004 DNC CONVENTION PROGRAM

6:00pm - Opening flag burning ceremony.
6:30pm - Anti-war rally no. 1.
6:40pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
7:00pm - Tribute theme to France
7:10pm - Collect offerings for al-Zawahri defense fund.
7:20pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast
7:25pm - Tribute theme to Spain.
7:45pm - Anti-war rally no. 2. (Moderated by Michael Moore)
8:00pm - John Kerry presents one side of the issues
8:25pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
8:30pm - Terrorist appeasement workshop.
9:00pm - Gay marriage ceremony.

9:30pm - * Intermission *

10:00pm - Flag burning ceremony no. 2.
10:15pm - Re-enactment of Kerry's fake medal toss.
10:30pm - Cameo by Dean 'Yeeearrrrrrrg!'
10:40pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
10:50pm - Pledge of allegiance to the UN.
11:00pm - Double gay marriage ceremony
11:15pm - Maximizing Welfare workshop
11:20pm - John Kerry presents the other side of the issues
11:30pm - 'Free Saddam' pep rally.
11:59pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
12:00am - Nomination of Democrat candidate.

message to jfk(john forbes kerry)

arzach
04-25-04, 07:22 PM
.bump

lurchenstein
04-26-04, 12:30 AM
01:00 Ted takes his date for a drive to Chappaquiddik.

arzach
04-26-04, 07:17 AM
Weren't just a drive Chris, MaryJo was pregnant...teddy was coverin' 'tracks'.

arzach
04-26-04, 07:29 AM
Enjoy the reunion, Arzach. Hoist at least one for me. I don't get to many gatherings. Too broke buying books. I'm about a week behind in my reading list.

I also think the book "The Third Terrorist" by Jayna Davis, deserves its own thread. I'm going to cease reference to it here, and let this thread return to the the BS for which it was intended.

Semper Fi!

Got back yesterday Grunt, looked for the thread on the 3rd terrorist...no joy. Books came in over the weekend, be gettin' into them here today.

Flammer
04-26-04, 08:58 AM
0200...Ted screams " Damn, now I got another Cluster**** to cover up" and calls Barbara Streisand for advice.....

SheWolf
04-26-04, 10:29 AM
Politicians are ALL SCUM BAGS. They are so out of touch with reality and mainstream America it makes me sick. [/B][/QUOTE]

All politicians include GWB, right????

Just checking..:D

SheWolf
04-26-04, 10:34 AM
If Kerry somehow gets into the White House, there can be a new "reality show" about the Presidential Decision Process. Sponsored by Heinz Family of Products, of course. ...Of course, most of the Heinz family has been outsourced to other countries, but I'm sure we can find an American Flag or two to wave over the hotdogs.

oh I cant resist this,,, there should've been a reality show based on the last election.......

and GWB has "approved of" and said that outsourcing is GOOD for our economy...

so....... now what??

SheWolf
04-26-04, 10:42 AM
now,, I would hate to see this turn into a bashing of the Native Americans,,,, free medical,, well what quality of the medical do they get,,

they have been "raped, pillaged and plundered" since the white man showed up .... and I am white,, with some Indian blood,, I think... anyway,, they have been cheated, lied to and I am tired of it,,,

I dont mind my taxes going to help them at all,,,,

Flammer
04-26-04, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by usmc4669

In a pigs eye I will, I will dig John Frog Kerry every chance I get.

The Kennedy connection

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Posted at: Sunday, April 11, 2004, 10:15 PM
Don’t expect Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.) to fade from the Kerry campaign anytime soon.

“I have told my staff that the most important use of my time between now and November is electing John Kerry,” Kennedy told The New York Times.

Republicans, eager to stamp a liberal label on Kerry, couldn’t be happier.

“The more Teddy Kennedy on the campaign trail, the better,” said Rep. Tom DeLay of Texas, the House majority leader.

— From news services
Permalink | Categories: Kerry

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/custom/blogs/president/archives/kerry/index.html

yellowwing
04-26-04, 11:33 AM
Do you really expect us to believe that having the guts to protest a conflict, that you didn't hide from, is the same as entertaining NVA gunners?

Kurt Stover
04-26-04, 11:46 AM
Nope, it's when some near do well drop out protests in my name while I'm still in theater. When I was over in the gulf in Desert Shield, if someone who was a civilian-vet started using my instance about doing harm or illegal things, you better believe I have a problem with that.

That is using “Me” in my situation and labeling “me” with the moniker you wish to be viewed at. Don’t lump me into your sh1thouse theory. Someone asked me what I felt about Cassius Clay or Muhammad Ali and his refusal to report to the draft board. He was given an A or B option, he chooses option B, go to prison, and in my eyes, he paid his price. He knew what he was up against and he stood like a man. While others either dodged it or got out of country as fast as they could.

So if you want to protest the war or our president, at least have enough balls state the reason and why and at least live in America before you shot your slurper off. Injun or not, hell I’ve got more Indian (1/2) blood then you and I don’t use it as a crutch for Christ sake. To much welfare going on the res, head out to Winslow, ugh!

Was asked and I'll post, Oneida Nation Wisconsin and I do not affiliate. I was taught that I belong to one tribe and one tribe only.

NamNuts
04-26-04, 12:21 PM
Enough said...the Atlantic-Journal...and your going to invoke the above and then counter with a piece from the Liberal Journal.... <br />
<br />
John Kerry should be allowed no closer to the oval office than a...

mardet65
04-26-04, 12:33 PM
02:00 Teddy goes home for a well deserved rest after a short swim.

mardet65
04-26-04, 01:01 PM
No kidding, the Indians got screwed? Well so did the blackman as well as the Irish, Italian, German, polish, Asian... and every other minority (when they were a minority) in this country got screwed. That's the way of the world and it's a harsh reality. But the sooner people accept it, learn from it, and get beyond it and stop viewing themselves as victims and as "the oppressed", the sooner they progress as a people.

Flammer
04-26-04, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by NamNuts

Enough said...the Atlantic-Journal...and your going to invoke the above and then counter with a piece from the Liberal Journal....

John Kerry should be allowed no closer to the oval office than a visitors pass...especially when we're fighting for this countries very existance....i'm bout on the wayout and heading to spend eternity with Chesty...but my kids still have a shot at it....but not with this person running WWIII(War on Terror)and that is exactly what it is....WWIII

What the hell officers corps did you come out of...West Point

No, Sir give me somebody that can walk and talk and carry that big friggin stick and MORE OVER STRIKE WITHIT

Direction of this war is not through Europe(Gremany, France)(they've succesfully gotten them selfs into two(2) WW)...it's through the USA and its coalition that will give this country(USA) security so that it's people can pursue life and liberty and happiness(WITHOUT SECURITY NOTHING ELSE WILL HAPPEN...NOTHING)WHOEVER THE COALITION IS...as long as they have our SIX...SIR

Good on you Namnuts !! Outfreakin Standing !!!

Sparrowhawk
04-26-04, 02:56 PM

Sparrowhawk
04-26-04, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by mardet65
No kidding, the Indians got screwed? Well so did the blackman as well as the Irish, Italian, German, polish, Asian... and every other minority (when they were a minority) in this country got screwed. That's the way of the world and it's a harsh reality. But the sooner people accept it, learn from it, and get beyond it and stop viewing themselves as victims and as "the oppressed", the sooner they progress as a people.

While most of you'll can go to Ellis Island and look up your ancestors, when they came over.

All,s I got, is I can do is if i goes to the banks of the Rio Grande and try to find where my ancestors... wrote their name on the sand there.

LOL

arzach
04-26-04, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by yellowwing
Do you really expect us to believe that having the guts to protest a conflict, that you didn't hide from, is the same as entertaining NVA gunners?

Little...uh, no, a hell of a lot different there yellowwing...what kerry did wuz the same as fonda, xcept, well, I won't go there. Thing is, he gave more life to the VC and NVA to continue and cost Bros their lives...THAT ain't arguable

mardet65
04-27-04, 09:32 AM
Thanks Sperrow but all other minorities includes Mexicans.
The sooner we stop being martyrs and realize we'd better pull together as Americans, the sooner we'll end the threat of terrorism.

ridingcrops
04-27-04, 01:54 PM
Let me see if I understand. If I don't go along with having a coward who used daddy's connections to jump him over 100,000 names and get him in the Air National Guard so he could desert for a year...

Kurt Stover
04-27-04, 02:17 PM
I would invite you to gander a good dose of remedy of your own med's, while you try to paint a picture of service and privilege, then that, by your own words and standard, wholly unqualified WJC to lead this country, yet he made it through two terms.

Some how you have bought into a social class idea that is offended by the very means they strive to attain. It is you that needs to deal with your situation and stop ape-ing the left socialist crap that has floated around. The democRATS have bemoaned the rich industrialist, yet when one of their own comes from the same back ground, suddenly his/their situation is different.

Hillary Rodham came from privilege, so did John Kerry, Al Gore who I might add came from BIG TOBBACCO which the RATs are stamping out. (Go figure). Kennedy came from bootlegged revenues and then wanted to shut down Jimmy Hoffa because he was running a racket, it was the head eating the tail of the same beast.

If you are so against the rich and powerful, go out and get a job from a poor person, ain’t gonna happen and if you do hire on, you’re a bigger fool then you let on by scrawling your words here.

Do not parry or mince double speak unto me, it is evident that you have nothing else to grasp at so you thrust forth with some pigeon holed and age old drumbeat of class warfare that is as stuffy and out of date as a buggy whip factory. And since you know of no other route to escape the morbid and stiffling world you exist in, you lash out at others who have earned and made something for themselves all in the vein of fairness. Once again, I say this and take it to heart, life is not fair, and anyone telling you different is trying to sell you something.

arzach
04-27-04, 02:52 PM
Well put Kurt...never ceases to amaze me how the left puts their slant on stuff instead of layin' it out straight. xlinton did more to undermine, tarnish, weaken and corrupt the office of President than anyone in my memory. To say nothing of granting pardons to so many known criminals upon leaving office.

RidingCrops, you are entitled to form, carry and voice your opinion the same as anyone in our country...fact is, we'll have politicos no matter what. I for one didna go to the Nam for them and I'm sure most on this board didn't either, I find it obnoxious tho, to protest publicly policy; while we had Bros on the ground fightin' and dyin'; more on their way and the ones who had fallen and were on their way back to mourning families.

Say what you want, think what you want....I'll take a guy as President who served, even in the fashion of Dubya, way before the likes of a leech like xlinton or kerry...al gore included.

Lord, I can't stand a damn hypocrite!

SheWolf
04-27-04, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by mardet65
Thanks Sperrow but all other minorities includes Mexicans.
The sooner we stop being martyrs and realize we'd better pull together as Americans, the sooner we'll end the threat of terrorism.

Has anyone ever heard a recording by John Wayne, the cd/record etc is called America, Why I Love Her,,,
there is a "song" called the hypen,,, makes sense to me,,, some time I will get the words and post them,,,,:bunny:

namgrunt
04-27-04, 09:08 PM
ridingcrop:
If you voted for the previous president, William Jefferson (SlickWillie) Clinton, then your entire stance goes out the window. He was an ACTIVE DRAFT DODGER!!! Any comparison made concerning the current candidates and/or presumed candidates, is spurious if you voted for Clinton.

Please don't start pointing to GW Bush's silver spoons, without pointing to Kerry's own silver spoons. He has them too. Just look at the pictures of him lunching with the real JFK aboard a yacht, before his military service. Please try and convince me no one "guided" Kerry's choices as he reached the age of service. Please show me that there was NEVER any influence by powerful political figures, such as Edward M. "TED" Kennedy.

That is how I see it.

d c taveapont
04-27-04, 10:58 PM
Ask me who loves this country the most. and I'll say the native American Indian. then the rest of the the great American melting pot.....its cool just threw that in.....

Kurt Stover
04-28-04, 07:17 AM
What an innocuous statement. d c, how can you even dare to scrawl some drivel such as you have? How can you measure one group against another? You preach about "Why can't we all just get along?" and then you wonder why others slam what you say and you go skulking off into the corner wondering why you got beat up.

It's turds like you, that throw stuff out there like what you have written that divides this country. Who is to say who loves this country more? Have you ever considered this; it just might be a little boy or little girl in Honduras that is receiving a care package from a church group in America. Just maybe, since their tummy is empty and some food and clothing has arrived from the good old US of A, they might be the one that loves this country the most.

How obtuse and literally un-thought out of you to label or boost any type of person or group of people above another. I'm not here to flame you, but you know what, it's non-thinking liberals such as yourself (Oh I forgot, your not a Republican or a Democrat) that make the younger crowd scratch their collective grapes and wonder just where in the hell you are coming from. Well allow me to clue you into a few observations their buck-aroo, if it smells like sh1t, looks like sh1t and comes out of a butt hole, guess what? It's sh1t. And 99.99 % of the stuff you post here is just that.

Hey I don't call's 'em like I see's em', I just call's 'em like they are.

d c taveapont
04-28-04, 06:46 PM
WHOA there fella. THAT coment comes from many tribal ELDERS on all reservations. I guess you lost your 1/2 Indian blood. Well i do live on the rez. I see the third world every damn day. the alcoholics. drugs. the uneducated. the poor. the homeless. And we had a Governor WHO fought every idea that the tribes had to better themselves, But I AM working for my tribe to assure that they have clean drinking water...And by you coments you have disgraced the voice of the ELDERS..without asking me whos coments that they were.....And I don't go skulking into ANY CORNER and I am not getting into any arguments with you...:banana:

usmc4669
04-28-04, 10:29 PM
d c taveapont

Ask me who loves this country the most. and I'll say the native American Indian. then the rest of the the great American melting pot.....its cool just threw that in.....

Now d c you are looking through the eyes of the tribes Elders and I can understand that, still you should have known that this would upset some round eyes. I think that the Native American Indians love this land in a difference way than most Americans does.

Kurt Stover

What an innocuous statement. d c, how can you even dare to scrawl some drivel such as you have? How can you measure one group against another? You preach about "Why can't we all just get along?" and then you wonder why others slam what you say and you go skulking off into the corner wondering why you got beat up.[/n]

[b]Now Kurt how many times have I gotten into hot water with Ellis for name calling. Been called down more than once. I read what d c was trying to say, being he is an Native American and yes sometimes he go over my head with what he is trying to put across, still {It's turds like you} {Well allow me to clue you into a few observations their buck-aroo, if it smells like sh1t, looks like sh1t and comes out of a butt hole, guess what? It's sh1t. And 99.99 % of the stuff you post here is just that.} was a little strong wouldn't you agree?

Man I love this site

d c taveapont
04-28-04, 10:52 PM
Well sir you are right about how we love the country. especially the ELDERS who have seen the hardships of the past. and that we have people in political offices who will do any thing in their power to keep us from any form that would help us better ourselves..HEY stover did i ever say anything bad about you. NOPE. I guess you must live an uneventful life to be calling people names so just keep to it.....

greensideout
04-28-04, 10:58 PM
4669---IS THERE SOME OTHER SITE YOU COULD GO TO?

FREEBIRD
04-29-04, 07:09 AM
I can't belive we are still talking about this jerk!!!

Kurt Stover
04-29-04, 08:00 AM
Maybe I'm a dichotomy in stature and prose, I don't know. But come on, I never ding d c for bing Indian, I discussed somethings with yellowwing and we are at a standstill of non hostilities. Yet this guy wants to tell me that I forgot about being half Indian?

Damnit! When I was growing up, it was a sureal life of ducking and dodging the civil rights movement in Virginia, I'd find kids that were of the Cherrokee nation and most of them were an inter racial mix with the blacks. They could give a rip about the Indian heritage unless it was to be used as a crutch to blame someone for some great injustice. Then they would turn around and use the fact that they were "Negro's" (the term used in the late 60's and early seventies in Virginia) and how Whitey was "The Man" and kept them down because they were black.

My Dad who is 1st generation German to be born in America and outside of a war zone made it clear never to use my Indian heritage or my German heritage to an advantage to better myself. What I read here is systimatic and ambiguous sewage. I'm proud to be who I am. My act's and my faith are what drive me. Yes I curse and say things that offend people, but you know what, that's on me. That is between my God and Myself. I don't go picking out a group or a particular person because of skin color, ethnic back ground or demographic make up, I call a spade a spade and a jack a jack.

Maybe we all, as a people have become so gun shy of the truth because it affects our livelyhood in a financial way. Blacks call caucasions "White", the only close to white people I see are either albinos or a lot of european's with red hair, they burn easily in the sun and almost turn green when ill. I have a slight tinge in my skin color, but my ars is as white as the driven snow. I can tan up and keep that tan pretty much 9 months out of a year time span. I don't care, the only color I really am concerned about is "green" be it money or the uniform I wear.

If my daughter wishes to marry a black guy that is the color of tar, great! As long as he treats her with the respect any father would want for his children and he supports her in the manner that show's love. Didn't we fight Hitler and Tojo because of a race inferiority complex thing. When I was stationed in Japan, I was shunned by the orientals because I was white colored. I got over it, I didn't need to go into thier clubs, I found other places to go. Big deal.

I go up to Oshkosh where the tribal leaders treat me like a parrah, yet the clan brings me in as one. It don't bother me one way or another, I look at my W-2 and my LES and ain't no ones name showing up on those two items other than mine and the federal government. I'm paying my way through nite courses in a community college and wouldn't want to deprive someone of free monies to get an education. When I'm done and sitting there with my piece of paper that says completed degree of****, I'll know it was because I wanted it and I had to work for it.

Why am I going here? Because I dislike the welfare state. I have been to Yuba city where 10 Hopi Indians the size of over fed Sumo wrestlers get out of a van to eat at an all you can eat buffet and not pay a dime. I don't care that they are huge, but come on, what's up with this? I can go down to the Chevy dealer in Winslow and can see fairly new trucks lined up in the back all smashed up, and an Indian from the nearby res still in a cast from the accident he just had, signing a piece of paper and jumping into a new truck and driving off with no payment, free and clear.

I don't get it. Sure would love America if everything was given to me on a platter. I'm above that, I'm sorry if you feel I'm being overly cruel or unkind. I'm tired of Americans, let alone peoples of other governments running this country down. Im sick and tired of a group of people that want special treatment because of skin color, racial background, sexual orientation or gender. If you grow up and don't let people treat you like sh1t or better yet, don't let it bother you with what they say or think (Which I have no control over and ain't gonna loose sleep over either) then you will be a better person for it. If we would make a half-a$$ attempet to earn our way, instead of some feel good level playing field offer, we miaght be able to come together as a whole people instead of being scared to say something about what is wrong and what is right.

To me it's like we are playing cards and you spot me 95 points in a 100 point game. Either you have a great hand, or I'm to dim to beat you fair and square, I have to have a leg up. BS.

d c taveapont
04-29-04, 09:07 AM
This went WAY outta line.....WAY outta line...over what i hear tribal ELDERS say..Yes were learning to live in the modern world. LEARNING i said...With what we have even IF the President cuts the Education bill for Indian Tribes by 65 Million dollars. After signing the leave no child behind bill...Its alright we will survive after all we have survived the antocities of the past..so enough of this .....let bygones be bygones

usmc4669
04-29-04, 09:16 AM
Glad that you got that off of your chest, you sure put me stright on a few things. I have made some stupid remarks on some posts, have called some members names, been called down for it, then I am one of the new boys on the block. I also get along with yellowwing at times and try not to get into discussion with him about you know who.

This post was meant to be for Want-A-Bees, if I had known that it would have turn out to be WWIII between the brothers then I never would have posted it. Some of us and I will say US seem to get off of the subject and vent our frustrations out when ever we feel like it. I agree with a lot of the members, we should get off of Kerry and Bush, after all we can read what they are saying about Kerry and Bush in the Media. You can believe what you want about them. Post only what you find and can be confirmed on the net, not from some rightwing or leftwing source. So why not make a pack now any disagreement take it to a PM. Don't down the other member or make yourself look foolish.

usmc4669
04-29-04, 09:31 AM
I got carried away, this wasn't my post, we were almost on the subjectLOL

Kurt Stover
04-29-04, 10:39 AM
PCMFSB,
d c, there you go again. Who gives a rats petunia if there were atrocities in the past? Why even bring it up? You state in the same unstructured and incomplete sentence that we should let by-gones be by-gones. Maybe there is a good reason the CONGRESS (clue, the President has no say on whom gets monies and whom does not) cut the entitlements.

If you would remember, that several if not most of the tribal councils got caught using money that was endorsed to them for education and social betterment, and instead the Tribe donated the money to the Political parties in the area. Which is a big NO GO!

You can't even gracefully bow out or apologize or make amends. Here is an EXAMPLE of your rebuttal;

"I'm sorry I got into an argument with you, even though you are a sorry so in so and your Mom wears combat boots and your sister is a *****".

Yeah, like that's gonna quell my spirit. If you can't run with the big dogs, quit making half-baked statements and acting like someone owes you something. Don't no one owe you sh1t, other then the respect as a human being, a citizen and a vet, anything beyond that is gravy. Learn it, live it and like it.

Grow up man, grow a spine take your medicine and move on.

d c taveapont
04-29-04, 12:01 PM
NO sense in discussing things when we have our minds made up.....

Kurt Stover
04-29-04, 01:34 PM
Only thing I have my mind made up about is that you are one lost puppy waiting on the gravey train to come by and off load a bunch of free stuff. Ain't gonna happen.

usmc4669
04-29-04, 04:02 PM
Kurt Stover and d c taveapont would you please take this to PM.

Isn't it funny that before the white man landed on the shores what is now called the Unites States of America, that the tribes were fighting among each other just like the two of you are doing now?:banana: :banana:

Kurt Stover
04-29-04, 04:09 PM
Salute!

NamNuts
04-29-04, 06:22 PM
No, let's close after this! Watch this and then think of the comments made by Kerry 1971
A Tribute To All That Served (http://www.palletmastersworkshop.com/namflash.html)
Use "F-11" key to maximize the screen and turn up the sound

OUT................

arzach
04-29-04, 07:11 PM
Gonna pass on that Bro...no sh!t, I'm sick of that pukes face...ALL of them!

S/F
Rick

thedrifter
04-29-04, 07:47 PM
SOME FOLKS ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD.....

WELL MY LAST WORD IS.....FOR THE PARTY THAT WANTS TO CONTINUE THIS.......

WE DON'T TOLERATE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON MEMBERS...........TAKE IT TO PM'S AND/OR E-MAILS......IF IT CONTINUES APPROPRIATE ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.....

I DON'T WANT TO LOCK THIS THREAD...BUT I WILL BE FORCED TO.....

ELLIE

greensideout
04-29-04, 08:04 PM
Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Marines are quick

to get deep into doo!

LOL

I think the thread starts out with a downhill run, hammer it Ellie!:D