PDA

View Full Version : freedom

d c taveapont
04-07-04, 11:56 AM
What pi$$es me off is this, Rush, and Hanitty are telling the folks who call in that 1 million iraqs are happy that they are free, so WHY don't these free iraqs turn in those who are fighting? to me it seems like they just want to live their lives, and they don't care who is fighting for them, I don't care for war, even though i carried the prc-25 and walked point in the nam. at that time i took and oath to protect our nation from all enemys foreign and domestic. and I did fight in s. east asia. on the back of my mind is that some other country might see that we our armed forces are spread out and they just might be stupid enough to attack us, with that said, pray for those American servicemen at war....and that all this bs comes to and end soon...... :marine:

arnoldyG/2/5
04-07-04, 12:27 PM
d c

You should know, that the liberal media reports more heavily on the negative activities in Iraq. The fact that the economy in Iraq is growing and the standard of living for the people is only getting better doesn't make for headlines especially in an election year.

d c taveapont
04-07-04, 01:46 PM
1st of, who gave saddam the weapons of WMD, and who helped put him in power ? find that out and we'll know who to blame, if these people would just get the balls to revolt against the people who are causing trouble,,,,,,,,the mouse.

MillRatUSMC
04-07-04, 02:59 PM
Oh! the can of worms, we would open if we named names.
Iraq and the USA go back to when Iraq was fight Iran.
Iran also ties in with Afghanistan in the Iran/Contra affair.
The Iran/Contra affair ties in with Saudi Arabia because money was funnel through Saudi Arabia's banks to Iran.
Found this on my search on Iraq and President Ronald Reagan;
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0407-15.htm
I knoe that Senator Byrd has been against our involvement in Iraq since the beginning.
Yet he ask some interest questions about our exit from Iraq, what policy is in place for that.
Other than the June 30, 2004.

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

PS Senator Byrd's words are his own words not necessarily mine...must place the disclaimer here...

MillRatUSMC
04-07-04, 03:08 PM
Senator Byrd should do some studying, <br />
&quot;The Charge of the Light Brigade.&quot; was successful as some survived that charge, not all perished in that charge. <br />
Some Russian battaries had no clear vision of...

d c taveapont
04-07-04, 05:27 PM
I have just read what senator Byrd had to say, it was interesting. as i myself have said, what got us in to this. ? the men over in iraq are fighting for their lives now. it hurts bros to hear about young men losing their lives. and if the can of worms is opened and names are known. you can bet that the american citizens will be angry. as will as I. the mouse