PDA

View Full Version : Lets put the shoe on the other foot

usmc4669
04-02-04, 11:44 AM
We have been talking about the killing of four American civilians security guards in FALLUJAH; now lets say that here in the United States, lets say in California, that four Museums from any of the Museums countries that hate Americans were sent here for what ever purpose were killed, their vehicles sat on fire, bodies mutilated and dragged through the streets and them hung on the Golden Gate bridge and everyone was cheering, dancing in the streets, with their pictures posted so that all could see. What do you think our Government would do, what would you do.

In the past when radicals in this country caused the death of someone, they were hunted down and when they were caught punished for what they did. I want go into a list of events that have happen here in the United States, you should know what I'm talking about.

The Iraqis people who lives in Fallujah hates Americans, if they didn't then they would turn over those who did this to the four civilians security guards so that they could be punished for their crimes. Don't tell me that the Iraqis fear for their lives, I'm not buying that. Maybe the Israel government has the right idea, go in and hunt them down, kill them, destroy their homes and round up all sympathizer put them in a prison. Then we could let the Iraqis who wants freedom deal with them.

fulmetaljackass
04-02-04, 12:32 PM
Hence the discussion being had on this topic in another thread.........level the place.

fulmetaljackass
04-02-04, 12:34 PM
p.s. That wasn't quite my complete thought, there. The other part that I wanted to say is that a situation of those same circumstances wouldn't even happen in the U.S.

Sparrowhawk
04-02-04, 12:48 PM
We would hunt down those responsible and put them on trail then execute them for their crimes.

If any of those muslims survived and if they were responsible for a crime, like 9-11 we would then execute them as well.

It's called legal justice the other thing we as Americans understand and those of us have fought for.

The moral principals that make this nation great.

usmc4669
04-02-04, 01:21 PM
Hence the discussion being had on this topic in another thread.........level the place.

p.s. That wasn't quite my complete thought, there. The other part that I wanted to say is that a situation of those same circumstances wouldn't even happen in the U.S.

That was my point. We are civilize people here in the United States, if we ever became as they then our country wouldn't be any better that the ones who did this in Iraq.