PDA

View Full Version : I killed a snake this morning...

tex-mark
09-16-02, 11:57 PM
As I opened the door to let our dog out, there was a water moccasin crawling on our patio. After getting my dogs away from it, I went inside and grabbed my trusty Remington 870 20 guage shotgun loaded with "00" buckshot. I went back outside in the pouring rain to find him. After a few minutes of searching; there he was...lying in a puddle of water. As I took a bead on him, I said "GOODBYE OSAMA"; and .... BOOM!!!

Blew his head clean off. Kinda started my day off right-LMAO:banana:

Semper Fi !!!

nkellis
09-17-02, 06:48 AM
I am sure that you arent going to be to happy when you have to fix your patio, but that is a great way to start the day!!!

Kegler300
09-17-02, 07:15 AM
http://www.houstonherp.com/Copp02.JPG

Sparrowhawk
09-17-02, 10:06 AM
tex-mark's new hobby, patio reconstruction and snake killer all in one... LMAO

Don't you love it, when nothing is sacred on this site..LOL

wrbones
09-17-02, 11:59 AM
Wonder how ugly she was?

Water moccasin's a shoe Indiians wear when it's rainin', right?

CAS3
09-17-02, 12:24 PM
You really have been behaving...I remember the days when you would have thought Marks' snake was "something else"!!

Mark- You can have Texas and all its little creepy crawly friends! I will stay here in Virginia where all I have to worry about are mosquitos, elderly drivers, and planes!

Bones, I can see why you would shoot a woman but I think Mark would have other uses for one!:banana:

Barrio_rat
09-17-02, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by CAS3
HEY COOK

You really have been behaving...I remember the days when you would have thought Marks' snake was "something else"!!

Mark- You can have Texas and all its little creepy crawly friends! I will stay here in Virginia where all I have to worry about are mosquitos, elderly drivers, and planes!

Bones, I can see why you would shoot a woman but I think Mark would have other uses for one!

She's got y'all pegged! LOL

Sparrowhawk
09-17-02, 12:56 PM
INCOMING!

CAS, heck this is too much fun! LMAO

CAS3
09-17-02, 01:04 PM
Buckshot spread from his patio to the hotel in DC!!!!

Looks like the price for the next reunion just went up!

Expedia Special Rate - Low Price Guarantee
Omni Shoreham Hotel
Washington, DC

Nestled amid lush green landscaping in Rock Creek Park.
This historic landmark offers a resort atmosphere in dynamic Washington, D.C.

Detailed lodging information :
Room comes equipped with Texas feel...real buckshot lodged in the walls.
A snake under the bed.
Patio has blood stains.

Room type Tue Wed Thu Fri Avg rate (per night)
Deluxe sleeps 4 $209.00 $209.00 $209.00 $169.00 $199.00

Sparrowhawk
09-17-02, 01:29 PM
Texas host walks with sight limp from snake hunting accident.

LadyLeatherneck
09-17-02, 01:52 PM
Sparrowhawk, YOU DID GOOD HERMANO! I'm totally
cracking up...WAY TOO FUNNY!! :D :D

wrbones
09-17-02, 03:49 PM
Not with that kinda gun anyways.....

I mean, I do have a gentle touch with the ladies after all!

8th&I Marine
09-17-02, 04:09 PM
Hey tex when i was about 15 I was walking around my grandfathers land and stepped on a rattle snake. Talk about running like hell. Well it did end up where the snake did meet his demise from XX buck shot. It was good eatin too. the snake measured 5 and a half feet.

Another is we came home one night to find a pole cat (skunk for those of you that dont know what it is) on the front porch. I dont know who was more skeered of who. Me or the pole cat. I mean hell who wants to smell like a skunk for weeks. well needless to say the dog ended up gettin it. well to make a long story short the dog got about 40 tomato juice baths in about 5 days.

cantrell

Sparrowhawk
09-17-02, 04:49 PM
To take care of his woman!

http://images.chron.com/content/chronicle/comics/archive/2002/9/17/Real_Life.847.g.gif

Sparrowhawk
09-17-02, 04:52 PM
Talk about a pole cat.

Been after my neighbors cat, black and white critter that's been doing his business in my back yard for awhile now. Was sneeking up on him the other day, had the water hose on, with the nozzle knob, ready to hit him with a splash of cold water.

when I notice the black and white fur was different, heck if it wasn't a Skunk....
LMAO

tex-mark
09-17-02, 09:04 PM
that sounds like my kind of hotel. Go ahead and book me a room there, please!!! ROTFLMAO :banana: