09-16-02, 04:55 PM
NFL:
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/
College:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/college/schedules/

Sixguns
09-16-02, 07:41 PM
FANTASY LEAGUE!!!! LOL

Seriously, we should have had a Leatherneck.com Fantasy League. Someone needs to write Jerry and find out why we have Tetris and other games, but no Fantasy Football!!!! I think he's a Jaguars fan now. He forgot where he came from!! LOL.

GO GIANTS (Because I grew up 25 miles outside NY, I have been a lifelong fan. And that goes for your next American League Champion Yankees too!)

GO ASU Sun Devils (only because I was once a student of the ASU college system)

USMC0311
09-16-02, 08:14 PM
Good Idea Sixguns..C what ya can Do Marine U must have some influence ..You are a moderator ;):yes:

CAS3
09-17-02, 12:01 PM
Fantasy football!!
I am a woman who loves to watch whichever game is on. Always been a Redskin fan,
Yes I will admit that even after last night. It is too early in the season to start *****in about teams.
I watched the AFC/NFC game a few weeks ago and was really surprised with how good the Texans look as a team. They may be contenders before the season is over.

As for Bruce living in New England. Your home has nothing to do with where your heart and loyalties lie! O Please..Yankees suck!

RED SOX are a way of life for the proud Irish heritage in me.

Shaffer
09-17-02, 01:04 PM
CAS3-- you are about to be banned FOREVER!!! Don't you ever talk like that about the most historic and winningest sports team in history. The Yankees legend is much bigger than yours in your hometown :p And as for you being a football fan, you probably only know one position (On the football field that is)...Which is Tight End. You know you only want to see the guys pat each other and could care less for the game. I got your number. I am sure you already have your own FANTASY football league! :D

On a much more humble note...I am a Steelers fan tried and true. Although I think the Steel Curtain rusted the past few weeks.

We will see if we can get a fantasy football going for next year.

Semper Fi,
Jerry

CAS3
09-17-02, 01:07 PM
Thats all I have to say bout that!

Sixguns
09-17-02, 04:34 PM
IS WIDE RECEIVER!!!! LMAO
Her second favorite are any position in the back field!!! ROTFLMAO

How dare you disrespect the Yankees! Jerry's right! Even they have more titles than you do! Or maybe it's because they scored more often than you did which is the root of your jealousy! Or perhaps because they are able to bring more men home than you use to!! I'm not sure why you hate them. I think you are a Red Sox fan because red is the color of your lingerie!! Anyway, I guess we'll all (Red Sox and us) have the same seats for the playoffs.... AT HOME, IN FRONT OF A TV!!!! As for the Redskins, well the season is young, but I still like the Giants' prospects of being in the playoffs.

SF,