View Full Version : Kerry's Beacon Hill Neighbor Talks to NewsMax

usmc4669
03-28-04, 02:50 PM
As the cliché goes, sometimes the best advertising is word of mouth ... or,
sometimes not. At a Palm Beach luncheon this week we were fortunate to sit
in the company of an interesting Bostonian woman, who just happens to be a
neighbor of John Kerry.

Oh, perhaps we'd better clarify which of Kerry's neighborhoods we mean, as
he does have five different ones. This lady is a Beacon Hill neighbor.

Of course, we couldn't help but ask - and we won't mention her name - "What
do you think of John Kerry?"

She told us.

"I think he's the rudest, ugliest, most arrogant man I've ever met," she
replied without a second's hesitation.

She then went on to inform us that Kerry and his wife Teresa Heinz had a
fire hydrant removed from the street near their home, so they would have an
extra place to park.

The last anecdote she gave us was about a visit to the grocery store. It
seems the Beacon Hill neighborhood has a popular little market, which is
nearly always quite crowded with long lines of shoppers waiting to check out.

On one of this neighbor's shopping trips, she said, Kerry appeared with his
groceries and went straight to the front of the line demanding, "I'm a
senator. Take these."

yellowwing
03-28-04, 03:02 PM
I bet the neighbor also remembers Kerry's DUI also. No wait, that was the other candidate that had the DUI. My mistake!

usmc4669
03-28-04, 03:16 PM
yellowwing wrote.

I bet the neighbor also remembers Kerry's DUI also. No wait, that was the other candidate that had the DUI. My mistake!

I couldn't answer that for you, maybe you could find out for us yellowing, try digging up some information on it. You seem to like to make smart remarks on others post, why not make some of your own where I can make a smart remark about your post.LOL

yellowwing
03-28-04, 03:24 PM
Just trying to keep a checks and balances. George W Bush DUI (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushdui1.html) He was 30 at the time, not a 'distant past' or 'youthful indiscretion'.

FREEBIRD
03-28-04, 08:13 PM
YELLOWWING ON DRUGS????

IF I READ RIGHT, HE'S SAYING GWB GOT A DUI AT AGE 30??? WHO GIVES A RATS BUTT???

LEAST HE DIDNT GO TO VIETNAM AND GET 3 PURPLE HEARTS IN 4 MONTHS, A SILVER STAR FOR SHOOTING A DEAD VC THAT HAD BEEN SHOT BY A PAIR OF 50 CALS, AND A FEW MORE MEDALS AND ALL FOR WHAT??? THEN ASKED TO GO BACK TO CONUS BECAUSE HE HAD 3 PURPLE HEARTS?? WASN'T THAT NICE, THEN HE PROTEST THE WAR....WELL THAT WAS HIS RIGHT, WE FOUGHT FOR IT AND GAVE IT TO HIM SO I GUESS THAT WAS ALL RIGHT. BUT WHEN HE SHOWED UP ON THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE MOCKING THE USMC WITH A AMERICAN FLAG UPSIDE DOWN, THAT KIND OF DONE IT FOR ME. IF GWB GOT 30 DUIS I'D STILL VOTE FOR HIM OVER KERRY ANY DAY AND I'M NOT POLITICAL AT ALL, NEVER VOTED SO I GUESS I DON'T HAVE MUCH SAY SO WHO EVER GETS THE NOMINATION.
I DO THINK PEOPLE WILL SEE KERRY FOR WHAT HE REALLY IS BEFORE ITS ALL SAID AND DONE WITH AND I DON'T THINK HE WILL BE THE NEXT PRESICENT... BUT THATS MY THOUGHTS AND MY RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I THINK.

FREEBIRD

usmc4669
03-29-04, 11:54 AM
yellowwing
Just trying to keep a checks and balances. George W Bush DUI He was 30 at the time, not a 'distant past' or 'youthful indiscretion'

Just who is Osorge W. Bush? Never heard of him, are you trying to make us believe that this was our President George W. Bush? Nice try yellowwing.

hack4398
03-30-04, 08:45 AM
Yellowing...the ticket was in Midland Texas??? Why does the bottom of the "form" say Kennebunkport....:mad: More garbage :mad:

usmc4669
03-30-04, 09:00 AM
Yellowing...the ticket was in Midland Texas??? Why does the bottom of the "form" say Kennebunkport.... More garbage

No it was in Kennebunkport, couln't spell his name right, they knew him in Midland, TX and Texans can spell.

yellowwing
03-30-04, 09:08 AM
Well here it is from GW's own lips as reported by CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui/) .

For balance (and getting back on topic), here is the Boston Globe's take on Kerry's arrest record. (http://www.boston.com/globe/nation/packages/kerry/061703.shtml)

usmc4669
03-30-04, 09:47 AM
Well here it is from GW's own lips as reported by CNN .

For balance (and getting back on topic), here is the Boston Globe's take on Kerry's arrest record.

Yellowing isn't it funny how they can find (Democrats and Republicans) some dirt to turn into mud at election time?

We can go on and on about this until after the election can't we.

You will vote for Kerry and I will vote for Bush. That's the American way isn't it? No matter who wins, the Congress will still make all of the decisions as to how this country is ran.

LONEEAGLE
03-30-04, 04:04 PM
Hey Gunny? Now that was good. I loved it. Very interesting.
It's fun, but yet I cain't stand it much more, this mud slingin'...But that's the way it is.......It would be nice though if we could find something good to say about each other, wouldn't it?
No matter what, the woman is probably right.......And I ain't neither of what four parties? And not a communist.
I vote with my gut........just like I did in the land of Oz, as a cop, and Drill Instructor/Plt. Comdr.i.e. Senior Drill Instructor, and now, if my gut feelin' is sayin' somethin', 9out of 10 times, I go with it. Enjoyed it Gunny. Thanks.

namgrunt
03-30-04, 10:11 PM
And now for the rest of the story.......

What the DUI report doesn't mention, is the fact that GWB went on the 12 step program after that. He is a self-acknowledged recovering alcoholic. He has not fallen off the wagon, despite the best attempts of the news media to find evidence to the contrary. If he can stay off the sauce during the 9/11 crisis, I'd say he has been true to his recovery efforts.

He is not a big Party Animal, despite being in the biggest Party town in North America, Washington DC. From what I understand, he retires early in the evenings when there is not an immediate crisis at hand, and is an early riser to run his morning miles.

As for Kerry's affinity for the front of the checkout line, I'll just say I'm not surprised. Big egos demand big grease to quiet the big squeaks. He is no better an American than anyone else. There are too many unanswered questions and clouds over his head. If he wins the election, so does al Qaeda, in my opinion.

yellowwing
03-30-04, 10:21 PM
I think that it's suspect that he does his own grocery shopping. How often does Ted Kennedy stop by Kroger's or Safeway to pick up a loaf of bread and a twelve pack? Got Ice?

usmc4669
03-31-04, 07:24 AM
yellowwing

I think that it's suspect that he does his own grocery shopping. How often does Ted Kennedy stop by Kroger's or Safeway to pick up a loaf of bread and a twelve pack? Got Ice?

Ted Kennedy stops for a six pack.LOL

kentmitchell
03-31-04, 04:25 PM
Did anyone drown during GWB's DUI escapade?
He hurt no one but himself and then took action to fix the problem.
The Mass. Senator's remedy to a drowning was to get louder and fatter.

usmc4669
03-31-04, 04:37 PM
BigEagle6

Reply to PM. Agreed.