PDA

View Full Version : Pow-mia

wayne553
03-26-04, 09:08 PM
I hear a lot of this (brothers n sisters)and (never forget) talk here and other forums.My question to you,How many of you have sponsered/adopted a POW-MIA?They deserve to live on,NOT to be forgoten in a month or two
http://ojc.org/adopt/
http://www.geocities.com/wayne_553/Dyer.html
L/CPL DYER never made it 1 day DID you know that?
I didnt..I do now.

thanks WC
GOD bless All

MillRatUSMC
03-26-04, 10:09 PM
http://allisonsheart.com/foreveryoung/foreveryoung.html
Forever Young a poem by Allison Chamber Coxsey.
They will be young forever...
I have a bracelet of POW/MIA L/CPL Bruce W. Staehli USMC from Crown Point, Indiana missing since 1968.
Seem that he just disappeared, no body was recovered so he will be listed as MIA, later they declared him KIA, but without any body or remains it's hard to believe that they could come to that conclusion...

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

wayne553
03-27-04, 01:39 PM
that is excelent,thanks

wc

Echo_Four_Bravo
03-27-04, 03:35 PM
www.geocities.com/marine_jimmy

The best POW/MIA site I know of is:
www.nikkiusa.com

Everyone should check it out. I have been following her work for several years... she puts all of us to shame. She had done more for POWs by the time she was 12 than the rest of us ever will.

usmc4669
03-27-04, 04:54 PM
Nikki Mendicino is one beautiful person, she is in hight school in the 10th grade, you should visit her web site. Let her know what a great service that she is doing for the POW/MIA program.

Semper Fi

Gunny Bush

www.nikkiusa.com

A picture of Nikki when she was 12 years old.

Echo_Four_Bravo
03-27-04, 05:08 PM
Glad to see I am not the only fan of Nikki's on the board.

FREEBIRD
03-28-04, 08:27 PM
Nikki comes to Rolling Thunder with us every year, shes the best in what she does, funny how somebody that young and a girl would get so involved in POW/MIA issues, but she lives, every minute of her life for just this cause...... shes a one in a Million

And to you wayne553, if you really care about MIA/POW issues, find a local chapter of Rolling Thunder and Join!!!

FREEBIRD
SGT USMC 69-76
FORGET........................NEVER!!!!!!!!

Rolling Thunder
Chapter 2
Virginia

usmc4669
03-29-04, 12:06 PM
FREEBIRD
if you really care about MIA/POW issues, find a local chapter of Rolling Thunder and Join!!!

I was just wondering, to be part of Rolling Thunder do you have to own and ride a Motorcycle? If you do then I for one couldn't join, do not own a motorcycle, to darn old to ride one and would forget where I parked if anyway.LOL

MillRatUSMC
03-29-04, 03:22 PM
I had forgotten about Nikki, she truly is a special person. I signed her Guest Book many moons ago.
She has grown into a beautiful young woman.
It's great to see that she have not lost her drive on the POW/MIA issue when many want to forget...
GO NIKKI!!!
Yes, I'm shouting! but it 's for a good cause...

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

FREEBIRD
03-29-04, 03:52 PM
USMC4669

The answer to your question "Do you have to own a bike to join" is no, we have members that have never rode a bike, some that don't have legs and couldn't ride.
You just have to care about POW/MIA issues, the Veterans issues, and give a little time to the Vets at the Va hospitals.

FREEBIRD

usmc4669
03-30-04, 08:07 PM
Thanks FREEBIRD