PDA

View Full Version : White House to Kerry: Prove Assertion

usmc4669
03-15-04, 02:59 PM
By SCOTT LINDLAW <br />
<br />
<br />
WASHINGTON (AP) - The White House, seeking to raise credibility questions about Democrat John Kerry, suggested Monday that the presumptive nominee had lied when he said some...

vfm
03-15-04, 05:50 PM
usmc 4669:
I was listening to a talk radio show last week when some one was interviewing Jaques Serac (president of France). He didn't come right out and back Kerry in fact he said he didn't know anything about him . But he did say he didn't want Bush.
What do you expect from the French .
Kerry probably is taking that as an ass backwards endorsement.
Who cares ???
None of these foreigners can vote in the U.S.of A. anyways.
Semper Fi!!!
vfm

namgrunt
03-15-04, 06:12 PM
The Massachusetts senator has been dipping into the fermented ketchup again. There are no names given because they are figments of his imagination, just like the alleged War Crimes he highlighted, when leading the anti-war activities back in the 70s.

It was most informative to see him attack a Pennsylvania voter who asked him questions about the foreign leaders. The man was a Republican, but also a voter. His questions didn't ridicule Kerry, nor did he heckle the senator. Kerry just couldn't answer him, so he attacked him instead.

I guess John Kerry just wants to be President of Democrats of the United States of America. It appears Republicans cannot expect leadership nor interest from this man, should he actually win office. He won't listen to issues which cause concern in Republican voters. Perhaps the Republicans should retain the current President and C-in-C, despite the outcome of the general election. Kerry has tipped his hand early in this regard.

Looking at the picture, Kerry looks like the little Dutch boy who plugged his finger in a dyke. The tie is nice too, since it hides ketchup drippings.

Thats how I see it.