03-12-04, 04:33 AM
Kerry fails to back up foreign 'endorsements' <br />
<br />
By Charles Hurt and Stephen Dinan <br />
THE WASHINGTON TIMES <br />
March 12, 2004 <br />
<br />
<br />
Sen. John Kerry refuses to provide any information to support his...

namgrunt
03-12-04, 08:21 AM
Interesting observation:
Folks thought John Kerry tossed his own medals over the temporary wall in front of the Capitol building in the 70s. It turned out not to be true.
That in mind, then what makes folks think the meetings with foreign leaders are any more authentic than Kerry's medal toss?
"Inquiring readers want to know"

Semper Fi!

usmc4669
03-12-04, 09:00 AM
I was ask by a foreign Government just last week to run for President, they promies me that everyone in their country would vote for me and I would win the election then become the President of the United States. All they wanted in return was to tell me how to run the country, I would still be the President. Now I cannot tell you the name of this country they want it to be a surprise after I have been elected

namgrunt
03-12-04, 09:03 PM
Gunny
Thats the biggest dad-gummed oil derrick I've ever seen.
When did the French start drilling for oil in Paris? LOL

Really though, if world leaders are whining for Kerry to beat Bush, then Dubya must be doing something right. It seems the only time some of our old allies are happy is when we are face down on the deck. I don't like looking up from that level unless I'm shooting from the prone position.

Two years ago, Libya was still posturing and trying to play tough. Now, it has assumed the position and will comply with inspection regulations. Would that have happened if we had heeded out illustrious allies in the UN? I think not.

Thats how I see it.
Semper Fi!