PDA

View Full Version : Funny Joke

cmbell
03-05-04, 04:12 AM
:banana: :banana:

The manager hired a new secretary. She was young, sweet and polite. One day while taking dictation, she noticed his fly was open. While leaving the room, she courteously said, "Oh, sir, did you know that your barracks door is open?"

He did not understand her remark, but later on he happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open. He decided to have some fun with his new employee.

Calling her in, he asked, "By the way, Miss Jones, when you saw my barracks door open this morning, did you also see a soldier standing at attention?"

The secretary, who was quite witty, replied, "Why, no sir. all I saw was a little, disabled veteran, sitting on two duffel bags!"

Semper Fi,
Cmbell

greybeard
03-05-04, 06:27 AM
A politically correct but stupid response:
"Oh my Whatever you believe in!! That's Sexual Harrasment in the workplace!! That's denigration of the handicapped! That's a cheap attempt to exploit women for fun. That's making fun of the elderly!! I'm calling my attorney right now, you insensitive, coarse brigand!"

My response:
Good one Cmbell!!

G.L.B.
03-05-04, 07:38 AM
Very funny

wayne553
03-06-04, 06:46 PM
DEPLOYED TO SAUDIA ARABIA during the Gulf War, I noticed that several Marines had written symbols, phrases or nicknames on their helmets. A few senior reservists put previous war-tour dates on theirs, such as "1968-70 Vietnam." One young Marine inscribed a date that caused double takes. His helmet read: "1972-73 Kindergarten."

wc