PDA

View Full Version : The way Bush can lose

kentmitchell
02-23-04, 06:45 AM
His daddy lost his bid for a second term with one huge mistake: Read my lips, no new taxes.
And then he signed a tax hike.

The son can lose because of out-sourcing jobs.
It's a double-edged sword: 1) There are those who lost jobs that were out-sourced, who will vote against him 2) There are millions of others who call for customer service (here in Atlanta, it's Bell South among others) and get someone with an barely understandable accent in India.
That's two large groups of p*****d off voters.
He can fix it but he has to make a choice: Do what it takes to get the votes or continue same course and speed on out-sourcing to help big business.
Business makes campaign contributions but do CEOs outnumber disgruntled voters and people who lost jobs?
He's also the president under whose administration VA benefits continue to be cut . . . and there's that incident about wounded troops having to pay bills for treatment (DOD backed off of that, but hey, they were going to do it until they were caught).

Sgt Sostand
02-24-04, 10:24 AM
I dont thing Bush will make a second term cause the way thing are in this country it bad sience he have been in Office only one thing Bush did was finish what his Dad should have did in Iraq was finish the job

G.L.B.
02-24-04, 11:30 AM
CLENTON LET THE COUNTRY GO FOR SO LONG PEOPLE GOT USED TO THINGS NOT HAPPENING. BUSH STEPPED UP AND REFORMED A SH!T STORM THAT NOBODY ELCE HAD THE JUEVOS TO DO. THE SAD PART IS MISINFORMED PEOPLE (MOSTLY LOWER CLASS WHO ARE NOT EDUCATED, AND ALL THEY SEE IS THE BENNIFETS GOING AWAY) GET ****ED OFF AND CAUSE AN OUTRAGE. NOTHING AGAINST INCOME LEVELS AT ALL THATS JUST WHAT I SEE. BUT I COULD BE WRONG.

SIMPER FI
CHANDLER:marine:

SheWolf
02-24-04, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by G.L.B.
CLENTON LET THE COUNTRY GO FOR SO LONG PEOPLE GOT USED TO THINGS NOT HAPPENING. BUSH STEPPED UP AND REFORMED A SH!T STORM THAT NOBODY ELCE HAD THE JUEVOS TO DO. THE SAD PART IS MISINFORMED PEOPLE (MOSTLY LOWER CLASS WHO ARE NOT EDUCATED, AND ALL THEY SEE IS THE BENNIFETS GOING AWAY) GET ****ED OFF AND CAUSE AN OUTRAGE. NOTHING AGAINST INCOME LEVELS AT ALL THATS JUST WHAT I SEE. BUT I COULD BE WRONG.

SIMPER FI
CHANDLER:marine:

nope,,, gonna keep my mouth shut on this one...
nope... not gonna say it....

nope:o