PDA

View Full Version : Brothers in Arms?

cmbell
02-20-04, 12:19 AM
Brothers in Arms? <br />
George W. Bush and John Kerry both spent their mid twenties in uniform. The similarities end there. <br />
February 8, 2004 <br />
<br />
<br />
John Kerry <br />
<br />
February 18, 1966: <br />
A senior at Yale,...

namgrunt
02-20-04, 12:50 AM
Hmmm. Sound about right to me. He would make a terrible Commander in Chief, in my estimation. More concerned with re-election than the affairs of servicemen, once the votes are counted.

Interesting to note from the list above:

[quote]
November 10, 1971:
Kerry quits Vietnam Veterans Against the War.
[end quote]

I wrote an e-mail to Vietnam Veterans of America, lambasting them for supporting Kerry. They responded that they didn't endorse any candidate. They also wrote that Kerry WAS a "life member" of V.V.O.A. My question is whether Vietnam Veterans Against the War, Kerry's original group, changed "titles" to Vietnam Veterans of America, in order to gain acceptance with non protesting Vietnam Era vets? The person who did endorse Kerry publicly, is Bobby Muller, president of Vietnam Veterans of America "FOUNDATION", a supposedly different organization. Sounds fishy to me. Anyone have info in this regard?

namgrunt

cmbell
02-20-04, 04:15 AM
see the comparison

cmbell
02-20-04, 04:17 AM
Herman Munster or what?

namgrunt
02-20-04, 08:55 AM
I think of Lurch on Addams Family.
"You Rang?" LOL

cmbell
02-21-04, 01:50 AM
I didnt think of Lurch. Thats even better that the Munster. I was going to copy and paste Herman Munsters head on Kerry's. Think anyone would have noticed haha

namgrunt
02-21-04, 02:18 AM
It depends on whether Fred Gwinn's estate would consider that infringement of his TV character's image. He might be dead, but his lawyers may not be. LOL

You won't know until you try.

cmbell
02-21-04, 02:32 AM
True I'll have to let someone else do it .. haha

cmbell
02-21-04, 02:35 AM
Right after I typed my last reply I found this picture online...

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blpic-kerrymunster.htm

Ok I'm way off of the brothers in arms subject I'll quit now..

namgrunt
02-21-04, 03:00 AM
Geez, man. You're right. Kerry really IS Herman Munster. LOL
Great picture.

I'm sure someone made similar pics about GWBush, so you may still be in the "brothers in arms" context. But you would have to publish both funny pics together to be fair.

LONEEAGLE
02-21-04, 09:10 AM
cmbell? I don't want to take away your information, in any way shape form or fashion. I'm just confused as to G.W.'s part. And of Kerry's. Why? I've read so many different things, which dispute your itenerary. But for damn sho, I wouldn't vote for this communist pig, pr!ck, and have him try and lead this country.
I want him to give an exact accounting of his duty time in the land of Oz.......He's worse than slick willie. Wishy, washy, a***h****!!