PDA

View Full Version : Texans Win!!! Texans Win!!!!

tex-mark
09-09-02, 10:42 AM
What else can I say.....

TEXANS WIN!!!

Glad I was there to see it. :banana: :banana: :banana:

DEP_Walker
09-09-02, 02:53 PM
Ya, I saw the last 8 minutes of the game last night. I have to say for an expansion team they looked really good. Looks like ill have two teams that I can watch now, Texans and Rams. The other football teams just arent interesting to me, the way they play I mean.

mrbsox
09-09-02, 03:29 PM
Glad to see TWO teams off to a good start....

First time the TITANS have started with a win in 3 years !!!!
But I ain't dancing in the streets YET (but I am knocking off the dust on my FLAME hair :p

TEX-MARK..... ya'll run Bud Adams and the (Oilers) Titans off, are ya gonna keep the Texans around a while ?????:eek:

Sounds like a RIVAL !!!!!!!!!

See ya at Nashville......... Get some !!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

mrbsox
09-09-02, 03:31 PM
I'm not gonna rub it in about the Eagles

8th&I Marine
09-09-02, 04:58 PM
I think it was great that ole bud took his toys and ran. We have a real owner here in Houston now.:banana:

cantrell

lindagr41
09-09-02, 08:01 PM
But I thought Texas was under water. Does ya all's team play in hip wadders? :smiley: :p

me

http://wowjoke.com/image/1003.gif

tex-mark
09-09-02, 11:58 PM
but "that Bud's for you"-LMAO...Good ridance as far as we're concerned. He's your problem now. Please don't send him back.-LOL
8th & I is right; we have a real owner now. And a helluva new stadium. :banana:

Heck no, Linda; we don't need no stinkin waders. Haven't you ever heard of "Snorkel Football"? :D

:cool:

8th&I Marine
09-10-02, 12:35 AM
I would love to see good ole Bud get a stadium like we have now. He can only get them in his wet dreams. As for hip waders hell no we have mud ball too.

cantrell

gemntx
09-10-02, 08:24 AM
I should be used to seeing Dallas coming out and expecting everyone to roll over for them. They played some of the most uninspired ball ever. The only bright spot was their defense and it was more like a dying ember. The only inspiration in the game came from their linebackers, one of whom played with a broken wrist and led the team in tackles. For all of Dallas' excuses, Houston earned every word of high praise and accolades. I truly believe Houston will develop into Texas' team. They have a good owner and an outstanding coach, one who has been coach of the year in the NFL. Good Luck to the Texans!:classic:

Glenn

Barrio_rat
09-10-02, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by lindagr41
[COLOR=crimson]But I thought Texas was under water. Does ya all's team play in hip wadders? :smiley: :p

'Round here, ya only need the hip waders (might even wanna invest in chest waders) for the BS is that is spoken about an expansion team that just whooped on a team that is carried by an aging running back.

I must say, though, it was right neighborly of the Dallas Cowboys to let them Texans win. Ya just don't see that kind of neighborly spirit in places like New York.

I do gotta agree with you, gemtx. The Cowboys gave a lack luster performance. Not quite the days of the Doomsday Defense, Roger the Dodger, Dandy Don and Manimal. But I will give 'em time. Took 'em near ten years to get to a Super Bowl. Another couple to win one. Took 'em another 10 years to come around again and take the Lombarti Trophy. Few other teams have had the cycle of success like the Cowboys. Give 'em a few years, Jerry Jones is old and we can only hope that the next owner will actually let his GM and Coaches to their jobs and not meddle in affairs he seems to know nothing about.

mrbsox
09-10-02, 12:48 PM
www.titansonline (http://www.titansonline.com)

:banana: :banana: :banana:

You can get ALL your wallpaper and screensavers on line.....

Terry

tex-mark
09-11-02, 10:12 PM
I feel your pain-lol. Actually, I've always been a Cowboy fan myself (still am except when they play the Texans now). However, the last few years have been painful to endure. Jerry Jones is an idiot. Dave Campo and Quincy Carter? Give me a break. Oh how I long for the days of Coach Tom, Meridith, Bullet Bob, Staubach, Pugh, Randy White, Howley, Waters, Dorsett, and Drew Pearson. Those were the days-lol. Maybe someday after Jones is gone, they will once again rise to greatness. In the mean time......GO TEXANS!!!!

Semper Fi !!! :banana:

Mark

gemntx
09-12-02, 07:52 AM
For a program/team that is so rich in history and tradition, the players that they have today just don't seem to get it. I will always be a Cowboys fan. I will become a more ardent fan once the ownership changes. I truly believe that is where the problem starts. I am intrigued with the Texans and will actively support them, except when they play Dallas. Stop by the Slop Shute for a beer or twelve, I'm buying.

Glenn

tex-mark
09-12-02, 05:41 PM
If you're buying, I'm there-lol

We'll swap favorite Cowboy memories. :banana:

8th&I Marine
09-12-02, 05:54 PM
The next victim for the TEXANS is san diego. Sir is that beer for just Tex?

cantrell

Sparrowhawk
09-12-02, 07:13 PM
Event <br />
San Diego Chargers <br />
vs. Houston Texans <br />
<br />
Date Venue <br />
Sunday September 15, 2002 <br />
Qualcomm Stadium <br />
San Diego, California

Sparrowhawk
09-12-02, 07:34 PM
I only go to the Football games to watch the Cheerleaders! <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I do like the Texans Cheerleaders better (they have more redheads). So I'll support them during the cheers!

tex-mark
09-13-02, 10:14 PM
Don't be trying to start a rivalry here. We don't expect to beat the Chargers-lol. We don't care if the Texans go 1 and 15; as long as they beat the Cowboys (mission accomplished). Although it would...

Sparrowhawk
09-13-02, 10:20 PM
I should have recognized those boobs anywhere...LMAO

thedrifter
09-13-02, 10:45 PM
will can at least take this..................

http://a292.g.akamaitech.net/f/292/2003/30m/www.dallascowboys.com/nfl/dcc/images/pht_2002squad.jpg

Sempers,

Roger

Sparrowhawk
09-14-02, 12:48 AM
Look at all those redheads, Yahooooo!!!!!, that's it I'm now officially a Dallas FAN...LMAO

PS: Notice my ink color is the same as the redhead out front..LOL

8th&I Marine
09-14-02, 10:46 AM
The Texans cheerleaders are the best lookin in the league. Not even the Cowboys ( cowgirls really) can touch them.

cantrell

CPL BEVERAGE
09-15-02, 10:23 AM
You have got to be kidding me, just because the Texans beat Dallas there some great team now:tired: I doubt it. Put the texans up aginst a real team like San Francisco and we will see who comes out on top:thumbup: :D

Kegler300
09-16-02, 07:30 AM
I watched the Texans/Chargers game yesterday and all I can say is how in the world did they beat Dallas last week?!:eek:

LadyLeatherneck
09-16-02, 10:55 AM
YEAH, I'd just like to say that it looks like the <br />
CHARGERS BEAT THE HECK OUT OF THE <br />
TEXANS YESTERDAY.....WOOHOOOOO!!!! :D <br />
<br />
We will, we will, ROCK YA!!

Barrio_rat
09-16-02, 04:20 PM
Let's see.. The Dallas Cowboy were gracious and LET the Texans have a win.. Welcome to the League! Now the Texans lose to a team... San Diego.. Only one thing I like about San Diego.. MCRD.. as far as I'm concerned, they can move it and it would be better off. Hehehe. Now the Cowboys go and whoop on a former Texas team, good for them! Whoop on them treasonous types that left Houston hangin! Name change or not, they'll always be Oilers to me!

See, bones, you ain't the only one who can stir a pot!

Have fun all... Hope you enjoy eating Cowboy dust!

mrbsox
09-16-02, 07:05 PM
Still the best start in a couple of years.... 1 & 1 :banana: :banana:

Looking for some pics to scan in, let you see what a Titan fan looks like :p

With "WHERE" McNaire on the ropes, Kearse out fro awhile, and my man Bruce Matthews gone.... it's gonna be a long year !!!

Terry

Sixguns
09-16-02, 07:24 PM
Yes, they did lose an opener to the 49ers. I can live with it. The 49ers are no slacking team. I am most proud of their Sunday victory over the St. Louis Rams! Kurt who?? Marshall who?? The Giants have a strong team and the "high-powered" offense of the Rams was handed loss number two. Don't count out the Giants.

P.S. I agree the Giant cheerleaders are not in the same league with the Texan girls or Cowgirls, but in NY, women can make a heck off a lot more money shaking their bodies without pom-poms. Besides, do you know how many "modeling" agencies there are in NY? LMAO.

tex-mark
09-16-02, 11:38 PM
the Texans were a great team. We were just happy they beat the Cowboys. (Gives us braggin rights here in Texas only). I think everyone will agree they are a bad team right now. They beat the Cowboys...

mrbsox
09-17-02, 07:53 AM
Still the first expansion team since teh '61 Vikings to win their first game....

Go ahead and brag...... :banana: :banana:

Go TITANS

LadyLeatherneck
09-17-02, 08:56 PM
BTW Laura, you don't even like football; so hush!!!-LMAO
NOW I DO!! :p