PDA

View Full Version : freedom

usmc4669
02-17-04, 08:58 AM
Right or Wrong?

You say that I had no right to go and attack Iraq, let me clean up a few things and I will give you the facts.
Saddam said he didn't have WMD's come on over you can look around, you stupid fools, you will never find them I've buried them in the ground.
The UN sent a team of inspectors with clipboards in their hands, they look in every place allowed no WMD and this they couldn't understand.
Every time we would get close to them Saddam would say that enough, The inspectors job in Iraq was beginning to get very tough.
Saddam said that enough, you will have to leave my land, the inspector's said Saddam please let us stay we will find the weapons I know that we can.
The inspectors came home with their tails tucked between their legs, look like the UN had laid another goose egg.
George W. went to the UN once more to get the help that he needed, he sent Colin Powell to the UN where he pleaded.
We need your help to go to War and we need to band together, then France, Germany and Russia said no we won't help you make this world any better.
If we go to war with Iraq look at the money that we will lose, let him keep his time bombs he won't light the fuse.
So George W. said to the Congress will you give me permission to go and fight, and they all agreed that George. W. was right.
We went back to the UN and ask them to stand by our side, again our allies said George. W. to the world you have lied.
They wouldn't help us fight Saddam said that it was right, now the UN sits on their butts and refuse to help us fight.
After we droved into Iraq within Baghdad's city limits, the UN said now George W. you just wait a minute.
If you plan to rebuild Iraq, we want some of your money, this was from France, Germany and Russia doesn't that strike you funny?
Ever our Congress who had said George W. was right all along, now in this election year they are all singing a difference song.
Now our country are fighting among each another, now we have put our sisters against their brothers.
Now whoever wins this race for the highest office in the land, will bring this country back together and stand side by side woman side of Man.