PDA

View Full Version : Radio Talk Host Mike Malloy

usmc4669
02-14-04, 08:11 PM
This jerk was on Fox News "John Kasich" Host of Heartland. Calling the President family a bunch of criminals. Another liberal radio talk host. When ever the Conservatives make a statement about Kerry the SH!T hits the fan low blow. I emailed him at mikedmalloy@earthlink.net and let him know my feeling . Has anyone listen to this scum?

Gunny

ivalis
02-14-04, 08:31 PM
wish i could listen to this guy, sounds like he knows what he's talking about

namgrunt
02-14-04, 10:11 PM
Nope, can't say I've heard of him. I take it he never goes off against political opponents of the administration and/or conservatives. I guess Al Franken should start to worry, since that would make five liberal talkshow hosts out there on radio. Maybe he wants to be hired by the Democrat Presidential Candidate, to be his pipeline to the rest of humanity. You know, ...an echo from the depths.:)

usmc4669
02-15-04, 08:46 AM
ivalis:

Look this Scum Ball up on the net.

I'm not against your personal opinion, it what you say out of contexts that bothers me; when a conservieitive makes a comment about one of your Liberals, like Kerry who went to Vietnam and then when he returned protested the war, you all yell fowl and say that Kerry was a war hero, war heroes do not come home and get up on a soap box and brag about what they did in the war like John Kerry doing.

Gunny

usmc4669
02-15-04, 09:03 AM
I emailed this scum bag, and told him just what i though of him, sure wasn't supporting this lower that whale sh!t.

Gunny

Thank you for supporting The Mike Malloy Program. With the airwaves - both radio and television - now saturated with right-wing Republican lies and distortions, Mike's program has become part of the resistance to the Bush Crime Family and its backers.

Because of the high volume of mail Mike receives, he is not able to read or answer each email individually. However, he deeply appreciates your support of his program - as do all of us here at The Mike Malloy Program.

The Staff
Mike Malloy Program

TracGunny
02-15-04, 09:11 AM
...I see the Malloy spin-doctors are hard at work - even opposing views are signs of support... aren't form-letter email responses a wonderful thing... not

usmc4669
02-15-04, 09:16 AM
ivalis:
If you are calling the President a Fascist, then you are calling all of us who support him a fascist also.

Gunny

SheWolf
02-15-04, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by TracGunny
...I see the Malloy spin-doctors are hard at work - even opposing views are signs of support... aren't form-letter email responses a wonderful thing... not

I guess they look at it that to respond you have to have listened and by listening you support the program because it keeps the ratings up :bunny:

SheWolf
02-15-04, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by usmc4669
ivalis:
If you are calling the President a Fascist, then you are calling all of us who support him a fascist also.

Gunny

okay,, I have to disagree,,, while I consider President Bush an idiot, I would never consider you to be an idiot,,, maybe misguided .. (j/k) seriously,,,, I think that just because we support different politics doesn't necessarily mean either is idiotic or whatever,, just different....

hope I made some kind of sense,, it made sense when I thought it....:glasses:

usmc4669
02-15-04, 10:04 AM
SheWolf:

I want get into it with you. I think on the same lines as our President.

Gunny Bush

SheWolf
02-15-04, 10:09 AM
SheWolf:

I want get into it with you. I think on the same lines as our President.

Gunny Bush

I'm a lover not a fighter hun,,,
but I think that there is a serious problem when you lose more troops after you declare a war over and a victory than you lost during the war,,, I supported him once he had us into it,,, didn't necessarily agree we needed to do what he did,, but I supported him,, he had no viable post-war plan,, and that's why we are losing so many troops to this day,,, and that my son has to go back ****es me off to no end,, I'm proud of my son, I support him in his choice (even tho' I would have preferred him to go a different route),,,,,, so we can talk,,, but I don't want to fight....

usmc4669
02-15-04, 12:17 PM
SheWolf:

Blest are you poor; the reign of God is yours.
Blest are you who hunger; you shall be filled.
Blest are you who are weeping; you shall laugh.

Blest shall you be when men hate you, when they ostracize you and insult you and proscribe your name as evil because of the Son of Man. On the day they do so, rejoice and exult, for your reward shall be great in heaven. thus it was that their fathers treated the prophets.

You're looking good George W.

Gunny

SheWolf
02-15-04, 01:10 PM
SheWolf:

You're looking good George W.

Gunny

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
Blessed are they thatnt mourn: for they shall be comforted
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God
BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKER: FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD

usmc4669
02-15-04, 01:22 PM
SheWolf:

Im finish, you beleive the way you want and I will beleive the way I want. My last post .

Gunny

SheWolf
02-15-04, 01:30 PM
SheWolf:

Im finish, you beleive the way you want and I will beleive the way I want. My last post .

Gunny

oh okay,, you can throw bible verses at me,, but can't take it back,

whatever,,,

usmc4669
02-15-04, 01:53 PM
SheWolf;

It also says love thy enemy. I love you dearly.

Gunny

SheWolf
02-15-04, 02:40 PM
SheWolf;

It also says love thy enemy. I love you dearly.

Gunny :

:dazed:
:thumbup:

greensideout
02-15-04, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by ivalis
wish i could listen to this guy, sounds like he knows what he's talking about

When I read this I split a gut!

You sure know how to pop a flare! :rambo:

ivalis
02-15-04, 06:07 PM
had to say somthing.

there's got to be a counter to Rush the junkie & the O'Riley's of the world.

See where O'Riley finally apologised about his WMD statement. Never thought I'd see the day.

greensideout
02-15-04, 06:22 PM
It just shows how honorable an forthright the conservatives are!:)

usmc4669
02-15-04, 06:23 PM
ivalis:

We are not afraid to apologized when we are wrong. You *******s won't and you are always wrong. So get a life, vote for the slim balls if that your choice.

Gunny

ivalis
02-15-04, 06:25 PM
there ya go. the puppets recant after it's too late. go figure.

When pat buchanon sounds even handed things have gone too far on both sides.

greensideout
02-15-04, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by ivalis

When pat buchanon sounds even handed things have gone too far on both sides.

That's because Pat Buchanon is right on all sides!

usmc4669
02-15-04, 06:34 PM
ivalis:

You are off my list, I won't get into any kind of discussion about politic with you on this web site. So why don't you go bury your head in a commode and flush it.

Gunny

usmc4669
02-15-04, 06:41 PM
ivalis

When pat ( the P in pat in capitalizes) buchanon (Buchanan is the proper way to spell his name) sounds even handed things have gone too far on both sides.

FREEBIRD
02-15-04, 06:42 PM
The bottom line here, for my 2 cents worth is Bush is the President and will be for 4 more years if the dem's can't find anything better than Kerry!!!
I'm not saying hes right 100%, but I back him on his war with Iraq and Afganistan, the man does have balls, and we have had some men killed and injured over there, but we had a lot more killed and injured here on 911, I think we have to show we aint gonna take sh!t from any country, I just want to stay there and finish the Job 100%, dont leave it half done, we need Uncle Ben before we quit, and we need to make sure Iraq is straight, which to me has a long ways to go.
I know a lot wont agree with this next statement, but the records show if we had stayed in VietNam and kept pounding the VC we would have won and things would be different, but no.......Chicken Sh!t had to call his men home and give all we fought for back to the Russians and Chinese !! and If you dont belive they were behind all of Vietnam you really need a wake up!!
FREEBIRD

usmc4669
02-15-04, 06:57 PM
FREEBIRD:
The war in Vietnem was run by our politicians we could only bomb where they told us we could, we had our hands tied and had no way out but to tuck out tails between our legs and come home, we veterans do not have to hang our heads down, we stand up straight and proud, not for what we did but for answering the call when we were called by the Democrats that was in office at that time. Now we are called again and what happens, the democrats now say the war is wrong, why didn't they say that before they gave the green light for President George W. bush to go to war. Looks like we have a bunch of Kerry's on the Hill. If I upset some of you who are Democrats then so be it, I will stand up for my party.

ivalis
02-15-04, 07:53 PM
Remember the Maine (oops), Remember Tonking Gulf(oops), Remember WMDs (oops again).

ivalis
02-15-04, 07:55 PM
before the spellchecker pipes up, Tonkin.

LONEEAGLE
02-16-04, 07:55 AM
Hello? Where do you find this dude at? I might have something to add, or I might agree, but would like to know his URL. Or did I missit? Hey ya'll? No name callin', please? I've learned since bein' on here, it only spreads, like that chicken flu virus in China, K?
If you gonna call each other names, send a PM, keep it off the airways will ya? I use to do it, regret it. Thanks Eagle out

namgrunt
02-16-04, 08:55 AM
If you want to guage this guy yourself, do a Google search of his name. See what sort of "evidence" you find. Read about how Democrat candidate Dennis Kucinich endorses Malloy. Interesting it isn't the other way around, isn't it? Here we sit, sniping at each other within our perimeter, and this clown carries on with his diatribes.

Everybody take a smoke break and mull over your kids' and grandkids' futures. The Smoking Lamp is Lit for ONE Cigarette! Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.

namgrunt

usmc4669
02-16-04, 06:13 PM
All I did was post what I heard on Fox News and a picture of some scum bag and I get all of this crap about how right he is. Again it's OK to blast our President, call him a Fascist, idiot, then getting Bill O'Riley, Rush Limbaugh ( he couldn't spell his name.) into this discussion. When if we make a remark about our War Hero John Kerry, War protester, flip-flop, flip-flop Senator (ask him he will tell you he's a Hero), you yell fowl.

kentmitchell
02-17-04, 12:38 PM
Malloy was on WSB or WGST Radio in Atlanta for a short time.
No one listened to his rants, so no one bought advertising, and Malloy hit the road.