PDA

View Full Version : Crisis Intervention and Social Workers are in big demand.......

Mongoose
09-15-20, 05:00 AM
LANCASTER, Pa. (AP) — A police officer fatally shot a man with a knife after his sister said she called police to get him involuntarily committed, leading to street protests and vandalism in what...

oldtop
09-16-20, 08:58 AM
one more example of idiots looking for an EXCUSE to raise hell and spread discontent.... and if this "deranged" knifer had stabbed 4 people last year, why was he not in JAIL where he belonged, or at least confined to a mental facility????

USMC 2571
09-16-20, 09:01 AM
And, William, why aren't the PROTESTERS in jail where they belong or confined to a mental institution, for protesting against police action where defensive action was required on the part of the officer---his life or his assailant's life.

oldtop
09-16-20, 09:08 AM
we have to face it, Dave, our POLITICIANS are so wussified, that they are not worth their salt... they have no backbone whatsoever, and lack the guts to stand up and say "enough is enough"... if enough fools looking for an excuse decide to riot over parking tickets, there will be a bunch of politicians that will vote to stop giving out parking tickets.... anything to stay in office and to get re-elected.... heaven forbid that a politician have to go out into the real world, get a real job, work for a living and spend their OWN MONEY....

USMC 2571
09-16-20, 09:17 AM
You're right. NO ONE WILL STEP up and say, hey hey hey, a guy with a knife chasing a cop??? What is the cop supposed to do, you ignorant basstards??/
No backbone. Remain safely silent.

Lenny
09-16-20, 12:33 PM
some are and the judge levied a 1 million dollar bond on them

Lenny
09-16-20, 12:37 PM
my response was for usmc 2571....it didnt place were i wanted it....why arent the protesters in jail

USMC 2571
09-16-20, 02:18 PM
Excellent news, Lenny. Thanks. All is not lost (yet)

oldtop
09-17-20, 08:59 AM
unfortunately, it's only ONE judge, not all of them, and very few of these "peaceful protesters" have been arrested.... not to mention that how about arresting some of the politicians and DA's that have REFUSED to do the job that they were elected and swore to do, by not enforcing the law and putting a stop to these fools at the start.....
and as expected, the "talking heads" are moaning and crying about the amount of the bonds set as being "excessive".... when one considers the amount of DAMAGE that has been done, I'm thinking that 1 million is too LOW.....

Mongoose
09-17-20, 03:24 PM
William, Attorney General Barr is actually looking into prosecuting the Mayor of Portland and several others.....

USMC 2571
09-17-20, 03:34 PM
I heard about that a few weeks ago, Billy. Hope it happens.

oldtop
09-18-20, 09:02 AM
now THAT would send a "message with a meaning" to the fools that think that because they are part of the local "political elite" that they are beyond the law.....

Cpl Keller
09-21-20, 12:54 PM
It will be a great day for the USA if that azzwipe in Portland is brought up on charges.