PDA

View Full Version : What should we Honor this American Patriots with.......??

Mongoose
08-23-20, 06:42 AM
A veteran who collected federal benefits after faking a mental health condition and who falsely claimed to have earned two military honors was sentenced to a year in prison. <br />
Gregg Ramsdell, 61,...

Mongoose
08-24-20, 06:13 AM
At last count, there was less than 900 thousand VN Vets still living. That being said, it is estimated to be around 9 million claiming to be VN Vets. Ya'll remember when we were hated......now every shet bag in America, want's to be one of us.

advanced
08-24-20, 08:04 AM
Damn Billy, that's only 1/3 of us left if the total was 2.7 million. I remember that so many grunts that I knew torched the candle on both ends, and many of our brothers also started fires in the middle. Only occasionally today to I meet any o3's anymore. We used to be boo koo strong for so long.

People like the assswhite you mentioned should be forced to spend at least a month in the "bush" just for the experience. Maybe even have some "sport" hunters seeing if they could "find" him. At Hue my battalion only received 1 silver and 4 bronze stars and the PUC. Only 9 million wannabe's, if I remember that's dropped from about 12 million so I guess the wannabe's are dying off as well. As you know no one remembers us anymore.

USMC 2571
08-28-20, 09:28 AM
The main thing I like about the sentence is that the greedy bastard will forego many things he wants in order to PAY BACK what he stole. That is the best justice. Go after the original motive, and turn it around.

oldtop
08-28-20, 09:44 AM
Russ, we were NEVER "remembered", at least, not in a good way.... now that it is "politically correct" to "honor our veterans", we get the occasional "honorable mention" when the GWOT vets are getting their pats on the back, (which I by no means begrudge them in any way), but other than that, we are still ignored.... and the grandparents of these azzwipes that are conducting the current spate of riots across America are the very same people that spat on US and called us murderers and baby killers.... as far as I am concerned, a "half-azzed acknowledgement" in the form of a perfunctory "thank you for your service" just does NOT excuse their behavior 50+ years ago...

FistFu68
08-28-20, 09:55 AM
Shoot his A$$ Blow his A$$ uP Spit On Him then pretend You don’t know Him...then send Him too Me... I’ve got the Key too that MF-Er :beer: