02-13-04, 06:42 PM
Got this from a friend: <br />
<br />
Subject: RE: Dallas R. Ricker, NAVY CROSS <br />
Date: Tue 02/10/04 12:11 PM <br />
<br />
Marines -- <br />
<br />
As seen in the story below, this is a successful conclusion of tracking down...

MillRatUSMC
02-13-04, 09:19 PM
1stSgt. Ricker has DISHONOR himself and brought shame to the Corps
I can't believe that any man who has worn the Emblem of our beloved Corps could do such a thing...it's madness!
To think that he alter his DD214 to show that he was a recipent of the Navy Cross is pure madness.
Wonder, who was he trying to impress?
Mad as hades in Northwest Indiana...

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

VMGRMech
02-13-04, 11:50 PM
On top of which there is no tangable reason top lie adout this ****. No pay no benifits nothing. A person that does this must really have a low opinion of himself if sticking a piece of cloth on your uniform is worth disgracing any good you mave have really done.

namgrunt
02-13-04, 11:58 PM
I want to see how much time this clown gets for his crime. He should serve his time in a special cell at Portsmouth. His cell would have a notice on the bulkhead next to the hatch, which reads:

The prisoner within is an IMPOSTOR, who faked receipt of the Navy Cross in Vietnam.
Under no circumstance is anyone to converse with this prisoner!
Any mandatory communication must be carried out in writing, and only for medical purposes.
He has demeaned and humiliated ALL Marines with his deed.
He deserves his fate.
Failure to adhere with these orders is punishable under article 134 of the UCMJ.

Isolate the t**d, and forget him. Let the mice and lice keep him company. They are on the same level. I hate wannabe fakers.

Semper Fi!
namgrunt