PDA

View Full Version : Army needs more African Generals...

Mongoose
07-02-20, 03:01 PM
As the military wrestles with racial inequities in the ranks, the general in charge of Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) acknowledged Tuesday that the senior officer corps is not as...

advanced
07-03-20, 11:44 AM
And I need to get a tattoo on my asss

Mongoose
07-03-20, 03:27 PM
And I need to get a tattoo on my asss

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33933&stc=1How bout a Patriotic Tattoo of LuLu.....Do ya'll still see each other, Russ....just asking....

oldtop
07-06-20, 09:19 AM
we are definitely on the "downside" of our "civilization", or what is left of it... the idiots have taken over, and now our military is no longer concerned with fighting and winning wars, or even protection of the the country... now it worries about "diversity" ... obviously, any general officer, or any other officer for that matter, who has nothing better to do than sit around and "brainfart" about ways to make our military more "diverse" is about as useful as teats on a bull.... we really need to send all of these "diversity nuts" to a hot combat zone for an extended tour of duty on point and up front... either that, or give the entire military a good enema.....