PDA

View Full Version : Everyone needs to read this......

Mongoose
01-19-20, 03:42 PM
A 232 Year History of our fight against Islam &amp; why it is no longer taught in our public schools... <br />
<br />
When Thomas Jefferson saw there was no negotiating with Muslims, he formed what is now the...

irpat54
01-19-20, 07:43 PM
IMO this is what we should do to Iran. 1) no boots on the ground, 2) bomb them back to the Stone Age. 3) let them pick up the pieces on their own...

oldtop
01-21-20, 09:17 AM
put a fork in the heart of Islam... MOAB Mecca and the "Dome of the Rock" in Jerusalem... put an end to the whole thing... their own "prophet" says that Islam will exist as long as "Mecca exists"... destroy Mecca so completely that not even two rocks can be put back together...

advanced
01-21-20, 10:07 AM
I liked the idea of following them home and then killing all their families and friends. To me, that makes quite a statement. America/The Marine Corps has always been feared because we were the most down and dirty, blood thirsty, cold blooded, bad-asssed MF's with no mercy and able to match tit for tat the behavior of our enemies. And then we one up them. Just saying.

irpat54
01-21-20, 10:10 AM
I liked the idea of following them home and then killing all their families and friends. To me, that makes quite a statement. America/The Marine Corps has always been feared because we were the most down and dirty, blood thirsty, cold blooded, bad-asssed MF's with no mercy and able to match tit for tat the behavior of our enemies. And then we one up them. Just saying.

My thoughts exactly... I like this better than just bombing them back to the Stone Age...

oldtop
01-21-20, 01:51 PM
IMHO, totally destroying their entire belief system is just about the most brutal thing we could do to them, especially since they don't seem to mind death very much...but destroy their very beliefs and their "pathway to paradise" would prove to be much more painful to them.... these people are simply so brutal toward every non-believer in Islam on the planet they beg for total destruction... destroy all of their "holy places" and follow up by desecrating the remains with pig blood would prove to be more final, and more satisfying, besides, we would not have to waste any Marine lives fighting a bunch of fanatical goat shagers…..

irpat54
01-21-20, 03:06 PM
We could put a few of these around MECCA, that way we have plausible deniability...

Mongoose
01-22-20, 06:13 AM
Muslims are the lowest form of life in the World. They should be treated likewise. There is nothing too brutal or immoral that we could inflict on these cancerous azzholes. I am a God fearing Christian, but, I would leave nothing off the table as far as inducing torturous unbearable pain on this very flawed life form.

oldtop
01-22-20, 08:29 AM
POOR GOAT...dammit, Pat, you keep forgetting about PETA, and the HUMANE SOCIETY and they're gonna come after you for sure for "animal cruelty" iffin you use those poor goats to blow up the raggies… maybe a life size effigy of MoHamHed would suffice??? No animal cruelty there, for sure....

advanced
01-22-20, 09:04 AM
Yes Pat, I would use an M-80 instead. The goat might live and the muzzy could then go through life with a goat phobia and no pecker. Poetic justice, don't ya think?

oldtop
01-22-20, 01:31 PM
yes pat, i would use an m-80 instead. The goat might live and the muzzy could then go through life with a goat phobia and no pecker. poetic justice, don't ya think?

lmao

irpat54
01-22-20, 02:46 PM
Yes Pat, I would use an M-80 instead. The goat might live and the muzzy could then go through life with a goat phobia and no pecker. Poetic justice, don't ya think?

Lol... yes that would be poetic justice...

Zulu 36
01-22-20, 03:35 PM
The Dome of the Rock would have to be destroyed a little more surgically because it is located very close to Jewish and Christian holy places. Not to mention in the middle of Jerusalem. A team of SEALS or Delta could get in and wire the place to blow and reduce collateral friendly damage to a minimum and still leave nothing useful of that mosque.

The most important parts of Mecca and Medina could be taken out by 2,000lb GPS bombs. The Kabbala absolutely must go. There are a few other places that need to go as well in Iraq and Iran (mostly Shia places).

Zulu 36
01-22-20, 03:47 PM

This has been done, in a way, in modern times. Back when every Westerner was getting kidnapped in Lebanon, the Soviets were notably left alone. However, one group decided to make the Soviets play too and snatched up five Soviet embassy officers (likely KGB, but whatever). One of them was shot and killed trying to escape (evidently legitimately). After the group delivered their demands, the Soviets found their families and kidnapped them all, then sent some fingers and ears back to the terrorists and said they would let their families go with no further harm if their officers were immediately released. Otherwise, the Soviets would keep sending bits and pieces until there were no more to send. The terror group immediately released the four live officers and the body of the dead one. The Soviets kept their word and released the families without further harm.

However, the Soviets never said they would let the terrorists off without harm. It took a few months, but the KGB tracked every member of that group down and executed them. The Soviets had no more kidnapping problems.

Mongoose
01-23-20, 05:50 AM
Good for Russia....you can say what you want about Russia, but at least everyone knows where they stand. They don't usually make empty threats or mislead their people. The citizens of Russia know what they can do and where they can do it, as well as how it can be done. I'm not putting Russia on a pedestal, but they damn sure don't put up with the **** we do......just saying.....

oldtop
01-23-20, 09:43 AM
The Dome of the Rock would have to be destroyed a little more surgically because it is located very close to Jewish and Christian holy places. Not to mention in the middle of Jerusalem. A team of SEALS or Delta could get in and wire the place to blow and reduce collateral friendly damage to a minimum and still leave nothing useful of that mosque.

The most important parts of Mecca and Medina could be taken out by 2,000lb GPS bombs. The Kabbala absolutely must go. There are a few other places that need to go as well in Iraq and Iran (mostly Shia places).

I'm thinking that one of those MOAB's used for taking out "hardened bunkers" would work on the "Dome of the Rock" just fine without much if any "collateral damage", it would penetrate deep enough before going off that the structures above would "implode" and collapse in on itself... as for the rest, who cares about the "collateral damage" the more, the merrier....

as for the Russkies, those folks have made it known for a long, long time that they could care less about UN or WORLD condemnation or opinion, when it comes to anyone messing with them, their motto is "Mess with the Best, Die like the rest"... and their actions surely speak louder than words...

FistFu68
01-25-20, 08:45 AM
Sneak into Mecca on Ramadan with a Mini Nuke strapped in between My Legs and Vaporize the whole Area...I’ll be waiting for You Guys @ them Pearly Gates Aye Aye Semper Fi :D :iwo:

Zulu 36
01-25-20, 09:21 AM
Sneak into Mecca on Ramadan with a Mini Nuke strapped in between My Legs and Vaporize the whole Area...I’ll be waiting for You Guys @ them Pearly Gates Aye Aye Semper Fi :D :iwo:

Ramadan is not the best time to do that. The Haj is the best. Ramadan is mostly celebrated wherever a Muslim lives, but the Haj brings millions to Mecca, particularly to gather around the Kabbala. Poof.

FistFu68
01-25-20, 09:30 AM
Great Sgt then You can strap one on your A$$ too and Lite their Muzzy A$$e$ UP ;)

irpat54
01-25-20, 10:03 AM
Neither one of you would have to be sacrificed, that's why we have the Sexy goat A-Bomb as in post #7

FistFu68
01-25-20, 10:22 AM
I’ll leave Sarge in the rear w/the Beer as I’m in the middle of all those Satanic Muzzy F**Ks as I’m singing the 23rd Psalm and GO OUT with a BIG BOOM :iwo:

advanced
01-26-20, 09:58 AM
Jack, you went through the 3rd herd at PI right after me, so you should remember that we're spose to let them die for their beliefs, and we're supposed to live with ours so we can handle this shivt here at home.

FistFu68
01-26-20, 10:25 AM
That’s the Highlander Viking Blood that Flows in my Veins Russ my Brother...I’d love busting down a case of Beer with Chesty Puller and Davy Crockett,if I Wack a Muzzy Faggot or Politician here in LaLa land...I go too Leavenworth...I’m still too pretty to go to the Big House LOL :D :iwo:

oldtop
01-27-20, 08:56 AM
and too young to be blowing yourself up, Jack.... the real solution is to use one of those "neutron bombs" developed during the Reagan administration... kills people, but leaves structures intact and usable, no residual radiation either, so we could move right in after the muzzies were vaporized...

advanced
01-27-20, 12:56 PM
Yeah William, but if they're anything like the gooks they'll be shivting and ****sing themselves and making all kinds of other messes. I guess we'd have to capture a bunch of muslims and make them do the cleanup. We can then always pop them later, after they dig a ditch.

oldtop
01-27-20, 01:33 PM
Russ, I'm all for treating them just like we treated the Japanese on Peleliu, Iwo Jima and Okinawa during WWII... take no prisoners, kill them all and let their Allah sort them out...

Mongoose
01-27-20, 03:49 PM
And I'm all for nailing them to a post, cutting their bellies open and wrapping their intestines around their neck.....right after I gouge out their eyes and scalp 'em....

oldtop
01-28-20, 08:34 AM
-you got a little Comanche, Sioux or Apache in you Billy??? Or is it that you just don't LIKE those people???

advanced
01-28-20, 10:58 AM
Russ, I'm all for treating them just like we treated the Japanese on Peleliu, Iwo Jima and Okinawa during WWII... take no prisoners, kill them all and let their Allah sort them out...
William, you forgot the Nam. We didn't take any prisoners there either, at least the Marine grunt units I was around.

oldtop
01-28-20, 01:36 PM
William, you forgot the Nam. We didn't take any prisoners there either, at least the Marine grunt units I was around.

true, the only gooks I ever saw were either ARVINS running away, or wearing black pajamas and were dead... didn't start to see many NVA regulars until near the end of my tour, and they had been wasted too.....

advanced
01-29-20, 01:34 PM
During 68 most of our walks in the park and other combo camping/hunting trips were against the NVA Regulars. They were worthy, many times they stayed and duked it out with us before we killed them all. No prisoners though.

I did see a NVA officer in full uniform once at An Hoa though out walking around. We were in our living area so we didn't have our weapons close. Come to find out he'd been with the Air America folks there and he was out for a smoke break we were told. Yeah, sizing us up if you ask me.

oldtop
01-29-20, 02:31 PM
Russ, if he was with "Air America" he was probably concluding some kind of drug deal, and wasn't interested in anything but money, and living long enough to spend it... most likely making plans to defect if he hadn't already, and come to the good old USA, where he could become a wealthy "country gentleman"..... LOL....

Mongoose
01-29-20, 03:45 PM
Charlie was made up of mostly Cowards....killed more of their own people than they did of us. However, the NVA would stand their ground and fight. Also, we had no POW camps for prisoners, because we didn't take prisoners.

advanced
01-29-20, 08:06 PM
Amen brother Billy. 2 much trouble/risk to take prisoners.

ggyoung
06-27-20, 02:27 PM
How can I share this with other people who feel thw same as we?

irpat54
06-27-20, 02:40 PM
How can I share this with other people who feel thw same as we?

start at the top hold down the left mouse button and scroll down to the end, then right click and select copy on the menu options it will copy the highlighted area... then you can past a copy of it anyplace you want to

ggyoung
06-27-20, 03:40 PM
We could put a few of these around MECCA, that way we have plausible deniability...

I love that. Every deamoooooooooo in dc should have one for each member of there family.