PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a wannabe

Super Dave
02-12-04, 01:27 PM
This idiot needs to be found and beaten...
This is a link to a Martial Arts forum i check out. This guy is claiming wat too much to be real...

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9270

TracGunny
02-12-04, 02:16 PM
The web address may say it all; "bullshido"? "Bulls**t"?

Super Dave
02-12-04, 02:19 PM
bulklshido deals with some of the BS in the Martial Arts schools and what some teach..

G.L.B.
02-12-04, 02:22 PM
HOLY SH!T
This guy is a f'n clown shoe

TracGunny
02-12-04, 02:26 PM
Okay, I get it, I did a quick check at www.mcdojo.com/

Bullshido; Description: Exposing the frauds, fakes, and flakes in the Martial Arts communities.

I guess my perception was a little better than I thought. Patience, please, I am not a student of the martial arts..

Super Dave
02-12-04, 02:30 PM
That's cool...but the guy in that post needs to be slammed...did you read it?

TracGunny
02-12-04, 02:36 PM
Yes: there is so much wrong with that "biography" I would not know where to begin... the fact he is even talking about it is a dead giveaway...

fade2black
02-12-04, 02:54 PM
Find out this idiots name and check it here:

http://sec-global.com/services/ctp/vsg/list.html

Every person that has ever graduated BUD/S is recorded and they can verify it.

namgrunt
02-12-04, 03:09 PM
I wonder if anyone on this Bulls*** site is over 16 years old. It sounds like a Pokemon tournament. Everybody's chi is better than anybody else's. My daddy can beat up your daddy. I've got eyes in the back of my head and can beat you. Yada, Yada, Yada.

No one can complete all the "schools" of military training claimed by at least half of the members, not to mention other "disciplines" from the mysterious Far East. Yeah, ...and if my dog could fly, I'd be famous.

Another name for the site could be "Wannabe Central".

namgrunt

TracGunny
02-12-04, 03:50 PM
Rifle Squad competitions are held each year at Divisional levels with the members of each Division's winning squad being honored at an 8th & I Evening Parade.

MARINE CORPS ORDER 3590.14F 2 May 94 (due for a revision soon)

To view the complete Marine Corps Order, go to (pdf): http://www.usmc.mil/directiv.nsf/82001916d226893285256d12004936dd/d45cf75a0cede28385256497005bc452?OpenDocument

His statements "for the past 28 years I have been involved with...", and being promoted to Staff Sergeant in 1998 after winning the Super Squad Competition, and figuring in that he made these statements in 2002, means he was at the least a 41 year-old Sergeant with 24 years Time in Service? I guess this Secret Squirrel is so special that HQMC waived the Service Limitations that allow the rest of us regular Joes to hang around for only 12 years as a Sergeant...

namgrunt
02-12-04, 03:54 PM
I've been chasing down some of the personal websites for the membership of Bullshido. It is a riot. I found out one of the acronyms, BJJ, stands for "Brazilian Ju Jitsu". Since when did Brazilians become reknowned for the martial arts?

Other links are just as off the wall. The first guy, with the incredible credentials list, has a website where he TEACHES. LOL I gather it is in the Boston area, from announcements about one guest instructor (the BJJ guy). I was right, these guys are living out their cartoon fantasies.

The question is: Would you rather be a Grasshopper, or drink one?

Holding my sides laughing,
namgrunt

Super Dave
02-12-04, 10:19 PM
Brazilian Ju Jitsu is very popular The Gracies , who started in Brazil, are world renownd martial artists. The BJJ guys owned the Ultimate Fighting Championships (UFC) for many years until the "stand-up" fighters started cross training. It is a VERY valid martial art.

namgrunt
02-12-04, 10:26 PM
Super Dave, I stand corrected.

G.L.B.
02-13-04, 11:53 AM
What the F##K. Forget saving my pennies to learn how to spell. I would like to save my money to track this guy down and put him in a hurt locker just so i can sleep eazy at night

namgrunt
02-14-04, 02:46 AM
SuperDave

Oh man, how could you stand to read this Spook6HOG's horse puckey? I found my fingers involuntarily curling around a phantom throat. I also copied the link there for the Navy SEAL authentication site. You never know when it might come in handy.

I also apologize for my earlier smart remarks about your linked site. I'm not laughing anymore. The more I read, the more I realized the members were trying to help an idiot face reality. It is too bad he (or she?) was only in it for the snub factor.

Serious as a heart attack,
namgrunt

usmc4669
02-14-04, 10:30 AM
For the past 28 years I have been involved with the:

Marine Corps 1 Recon, 3rd Recon and 2nd Bn/ 9th Marines Infantry Regiment. I was also an instructor at the Amphibious Recon Crs at Coronado and the Jungle Warfare and Survival School at Subic Bay in the Phillipines. My Primary MOS (Military Ocupational Specialty) was Parachute and SCUBA qualified Recon with a Secondary MOS of Sniper/Scout.

In 1998 after winning the Marine Corps Super Squad Competition in Quantico, Va..the Commandant of the Marine Corps promoted me to the rank of Staff Sgt and offered me the duty assignment of my choice. I was requested and was granted a quota to attend BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolitions/SEAL) training at Coronado and 6 months TAD (Temporary Additional Duty) assignment to the Naval Special Warfare Group. After graduation from BUD/S I was allowed to train with SEAL-3 for three months.

That was some of the best training of my life. It was hard but some of the best times that I've ever had.

What Service did he serve in, Marines or Army? Couldn't have been the Marines, Bull Sh1t runs deep with this guy.
Gunny

Super Dave
02-14-04, 10:36 AM
He does need the lifeforce snatched out of his ass...he proably was to scared to even join the Air Force...

Osotogary
02-14-04, 12:38 PM
I have a son who was on the Shamrock Submission Fighting Team. He has trained with the Gracies, in California. He is well schooled in the Arts of Sambo, Jiu-Jitsu, Submission Fighting, Muy-Thai, and Tae-Kwon-Do.
Right now he is in Kuwait. I'll ask him if he knows anything about this guy.
Gary(osotogary)

usmc4669
02-15-04, 04:37 PM
Lee ShadowBear, email him ColoradoSanSoo@aol.com
Gunny