PDA

View Full Version : Fatty

gkmoz
03-21-19, 07:07 PM
What ever happened to Fatty the Ferret & that crew?
And a mod named Sgt something or other? always talked about "black helicopters?

USMC 2571
03-21-19, 07:35 PM
They were dissatisfied with this site. Not the moderator, Sgt Leprechaun. He moved from the Mid-Atlantic to one of the Carolinas, we keep in touch occasionally. He never came back here to visit, for no particular reason that I know of, just moved on, I guess. Lots of new faces here over the years, lots of missing persons. Billy and I named ten or twenty just the other night on the phone.

USMC 2571
03-21-19, 07:36 PM
To be specific, a lot of them wanted things their own way here, Which is fine, if you are an owner of the site.

gkmoz
03-21-19, 08:53 PM
I would think Fatty got out long ago from the Corps he was an active duty Marine on here at the time and yes Sgt. Leprchaun yes thats the name.
Yeah quite few are gone? had many discussions with fatty, he was a PC commando ? very pro homo etc.

Mongoose
03-22-19, 05:41 AM
Fatty was a pro on the Computer....never got excited....but was Liberal as hell.

Mongoose
03-22-19, 05:44 AM
I think Shaffer banned Fatty and a couple of more at the same time for being sympathetic to the Gays. Shaffer was highly disturbed with the Gay movement. I don't blame him, either. Later, Fatty came back on under a new I.D.....but didn't take long to figure out it was him.

irpat54
03-22-19, 07:52 AM
I remember a person named FOX something, I think, but we used to go round and round about God Creation and such, he was an atheist, and a few times Sgt. Leprechaun had to intervene and bring us back to civility...lol

gkmoz
03-22-19, 11:51 AM
What about Rocky?

Mongoose
03-22-19, 04:36 PM
I remember a person named FOX something, I think, but we used to go round and round about God Creation and such, he was an atheist, and a few times Sgt. Leprechaun had to intervene and bring us back to civility...lol

I remember the who your referring to as Fox something. He was around the same time Fatty and Dura Glitter was on. Dura Glitter was Fox something buddy. Fistfu and Dura Glitter was into it big time. Jack would have killed 'em.

Mongoose
03-22-19, 04:38 PM
What about Rocky?

Brother.....that has so many answers to it, you wouldn't believe it.....

irpat54
03-22-19, 06:45 PM
I also can't remember who the person was that had the phantom of the opera masks for his avatar... I do remember he was a liberal though...lol

gkmoz
03-22-19, 09:05 PM
Yeah he was kinda faggy as well if that is who you mean?

Mongoose
03-23-19, 06:05 AM
We used to have a lot of Idiots from Terminal Lance come on here and troll. Ya'll remember Retiredcop or Redclyde?

gkmoz
03-23-19, 07:48 AM
Redclyde was into "dog whistle " meanings ? Everything was a white conspiracy against the black man.
He was on another Marine forum and they actually kicked him off for his blatant radical black liberation nonsense.
He was a combat vet ! but i think only a private or PFC?

advanced
03-23-19, 09:09 AM
Yes, ol redclyde. Remember he said he was in my outfit the 3/5, but when I said I was there as well during the summer of 68 he all of a sudden said he was transferred to a cap unit or something. Total racist lying assshole.