PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam Vets against John Kerry web site

radio relay
02-11-04, 12:59 PM
Check this out Marines:

This web site pretty much tells it all about our "hero" John Kerry, after he came back from Vietnam:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/

SF :marine:

namgrunt
02-11-04, 01:05 PM
I've been there just recentlly. Makes you want to puke, doesn't it. To think this guy wants to "preside" over the nation. I found one linked website there which gave an excellent nickname for the Democrat's champion. I have to credit a guy named Ted Sampley for writing it.

............................HANOI JOHN KERRY.............................

Makes sense to me.

namgrunt.

radio relay
02-11-04, 01:16 PM
Damn straight it wants to make you puke!! What a scum bag!!

Seems that while he was sitting before Congress accusing those of us still in Vietnam of being baby killers, he was just recounting his own actions!!

I wasn't a Grunt, but I was in the bush and watched a lot of Marine Grunts doing their nasty dirty job. Not once did I see, or even here tell of, a Grunt losing discipline and committing the kind of crime that Navy slime, Kerry committed on that poor Vietnamese woman and her baby.

I'm very afraid that after this election is over Viet Vets are once again going to be stigmatized. Thanks to B.S. artisits like Kerry!

SF :marine:

LONEEAGLE
02-11-04, 05:38 PM
Hey Radio Relay....Thank you for sending/posting this site. It should be viewed by every vet/Marine on here.....Truth hurts. But in Politics, there is no truth....I wish you would get this out to other publications, so they could see it, and their readers.
All I can say about Kerryis; "all mouth, no action." "hot dog, cowboy." O...yea, and a A**H***, who will not get my vote...Good job my brother.

namgrunt
02-11-04, 06:27 PM
RadioRelay <br />
I'm sure there were &quot;incidents&quot; which occured. However, they were the exception, not the norm. There weren't battalions of US GIs slaughtering everything in sight. <br />
<br />
I can make that...

tracrat
02-11-04, 07:33 PM
It seems that all the democrats have to offer as of late are draft dodgers who didn't inhale and "war heroes" who shared the lime light with Hanoi Jane.

fade2black
02-11-04, 08:55 PM
Is it just me or does he look a LOT like Gomer Pyle in some of those pictures? :D