PDA

View Full Version : Manning My Post......I'm Back.........

thedrifter
02-11-04, 06:38 AM
I'm sure Glad....to be Back......

Feeling good....Sore in some pain, yet....but Glad to be Home.....
Called Ellie yesterday evening...and stated...Get me Out of here....
A place we might need, but it isn't a place you want to stay in....

Was going through withdrawls not being able to be on the net ...but they said I didn't need to have anymore wires hooked up by me....LOL....

First Phase of my recovery is passed me...and With the Man Above...and I Will get through all the Other Phases I need to go through in the near future ....I need to relearn things, that we take for granted....but if you know Ellie...she will have me...doing them in a short time.....

Ellie and I want to Thank You All....For All Your Support and Well Wishes.....Without Family, and Friends.....Keeping Us Strong through this Difficuilt time.....I would have to say....it would have been a little harder....

Thanks Again....

Sempers,

Roger Ellie and Our 4 Brats
:marine:

Phantom Blooper
02-11-04, 06:50 AM
Glad to see your back Roger! You need to put Ellie in for a promotion or at the least a letter of commmendation. Welcome back,listen to the sawbones and your bride! Hoping that you make a full recovery! Semper-Fi!! Chuck Hall:marine:

TracGunny
02-11-04, 07:13 AM
Ellie has set a very high bar of excellence that all now expect from thedrifter... hope you're up to filling those shoes...LOL

Welcome back, and mind your recovery!

P. M. SHEEHAN
02-11-04, 07:48 AM
It's hard to keep a good man down!!!!!

MillRatUSMC
02-11-04, 07:56 AM
Bro, we'll be covering your 6, no need to stand that post.
We're your relief...
Glad to see Roger back on the net....
Ellie did a great job filling in for you and keep us informed on your condition and procress...

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

PS There might be some misspelling in the above,
But what do you expect from a High School drop out.
Yet was excepted in a college close to home.
Figure that out...

mrbsox
02-11-04, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by TracGunny
...hope you're up to filling those shoes...LOL

Hummm... Roger in High Heels...

It just doesn't work for me :banana: :banana:

Welcome back Roger.... hang tough :marine:

thedrifter
02-11-04, 08:22 AM
Thanks Guys....

I will be stopping by the Slope Shute.....later....Jerry....Just will have some juice....to go with the med's.....

Ellie is tough.....One of her qualities...I saw in her....Hell she had to.....She had to handle me.....LOL...

She Thanks you for putting up with her....and she enjoyed reading your replies...She don't talk much....How she puts it...she isn't a Marine.....

I do need to Thank You all for helping her...keep the fort going.....and I might need a little help for a little while longer.....since I'm not up to par.......

MillRatUSMC....We can blame all the spelling errors....on Cooks....keyboard.....since I have that problem too.....LOL

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

greensideout
02-11-04, 08:25 AM
:marine: NOW HEAR THIS, NOW HEAR THIS---THE DRIFTER IS BACK---HOLD A CLEAN SWEEP FORE AND AFT! :marine:

WELCOME HOME MARINE! :)

Crusader40
02-11-04, 08:29 AM
Welcome and Get Well soon. Our prayers for a quick recovery are with you.

Shooter
02-11-04, 08:33 AM
Glad to see you back, get well soon. I have enjoyed your posts a lot while I have been laid up recuperating a broke leg. Semper Fi Marine!!!

lurchenstein
02-11-04, 09:44 AM
Good to see you're back home (hope you got an excellent warranty).

mrbsox
02-11-04, 09:52 AM
Called Roger and Ellie a bit earlier :)

He wants to put in a requisition for one of them WIRELESS keyboards, and a 54 inch flat panel monitor :banana: so he can 'man his post' from the bed !!

Jerry....

When can he expect delivery ??

SheWolf
02-11-04, 10:22 AM
glad to see you back,, I don't come here very often,, but had heard you were in the hospital,,,
May your recovery be swift and sure:)

Sparrowhawk
02-11-04, 10:29 AM
Good to see you back, don't know about the ladies, knowing that you're sitting in your Pj's doing this monitoring job LOL

Glad your back, now I guess I have to start behaving lol

SF
Cook

Devildogg4ever
02-11-04, 06:43 PM
Good to see ya back, drifter! Take it easy and don't over do anything! Ya'll always in my prayers!

usmc4669
02-11-04, 07:54 PM
Now I really never met the thedrifter, The Marine that all of you are referring too.
But they say that he is one hell of Brother, he would be the first to stand and fight with you.
So for what it's worth drifter, welcome home. Been there done that.
Gunny

USMC-FO
02-11-04, 08:47 PM
Welcome home Marine ! Great to know you're feeling better and back at your post !

Semper Fi !!

TMM54
02-11-04, 08:52 PM
My prayers and thoughts for your complete return to normal
health and happiness, for both you and your wife and family.
Semper Fidelis, Tom Murray

Santos
02-11-04, 09:31 PM
Welcome back Roger! Hope you have a speedy recovery. :)

NEWB
02-11-04, 09:59 PM
Welcome Home Roger, glad to have you back. I don't suppose any of those IV's were hooked up to a keg. lol

Super Dave
02-11-04, 10:15 PM
It's about time you got back to your post.....you been slacking off again...
seriously.....welcome back..

Semper Fi