advanced
08-27-18, 01:34 PM
Civil War...thought provoking <br />
<br />
<br />
Dr. Jack D. Minzey died Sunday, 8 April 2018 <br />
<br />
&lt;img id=&quot; <br />
&quot; src=&quot;blob:http://www.leatherneck.com/163b80da-8996-47eb-ace8-1a765998d716&quot;...

oldtop
08-27-18, 03:15 PM
very, very thought provoking, indeed.......

Mongoose
08-27-18, 05:02 PM
I'm ready to lock and load.......bring it on....

FoxtrotOscar
08-27-18, 07:55 PM
I also concur...

It's a Civil War, just the beginning...

advanced
08-27-18, 08:17 PM
I'm ready to lock and load.......bring it on....
Same same brother

Mongoose
08-28-18, 05:47 AM
The only difference is....we were once young warriors.....we are now wiser old Warriors

advanced
08-28-18, 06:20 AM
If we ever have to go back into the deep shivt, I hope to have most of my targets once again up close and personal. Much easier to score lots of hits.

irpat54
08-28-18, 07:23 AM
I know this much if the left had better hope that nothing happens to this President, even if he slips in the shower or trips on a stone in the ground, they will be held accountable and that goes for CNN, NBC, CBS, and ABC, they will see a fire and fury that will make them wish they'd died as a child.

and I'll be one of the people dishing out the Fire and Fury...

advanced
08-28-18, 08:39 AM
You have a wonderful way with words Pat.

FistFu68
08-28-18, 08:40 AM
War of Wills ? Never did have anything but a Very Nasty taste in my mouth for those that Spat upon Me from my little LBJ VaCa back in ‘68 more than once in my life since I’ve ruined their Day...that’s the Southern Gentleman in Me :beer:

oldtop
08-28-18, 09:15 AM
sad thing is that all of these wannabee millennials and liberals that want to start a "revolution" couldn't start an electric lawnmower..........

advanced
08-28-18, 12:07 PM
More than that, they have no idea of what they're asking for. I don't believe there'd be able to find any "safe spaces" or time outs.

gkmoz
08-28-18, 12:14 PM
Concur with what has been posted here! I'm old & cranky enough without their total nonsense! come and get it ! try to pull that south AFRICAN CRUD HERE?

oldtop
08-28-18, 01:22 PM
well, we're definitely NOT South Africa, Rhodesia, or even Australia.... when the "fit hits the shan", there will definitely be some surprised individuals out there, and a significant portion of the resistance will come from a direction that they will little expect, OLD FARTS LIKE US ....... Russ might still want it "up close and personal", but "reach OUT and touch someone" makes a lot more sense... save that "up close" stuff for a last resort....

advanced
08-28-18, 03:23 PM
William, that's what I was good at, but I'm flexible. I'm going to spend most of my time though playing tootsies with those female rebels anyway. I might even take some prisoners this time.

irpat54
08-28-18, 04:16 PM
More than that, they have no idea of what they're asking for. I don't believe there'd be able to find any "safe spaces" or time outs.

spot on the mark, they say where theirs a will there's a way... well, we are the will and we know the way...

oldtop
08-29-18, 09:35 AM
William, that's what I was good at, but I'm flexible. I'm going to spend most of my time though playing tootsies with those female rebels anyway. I might even take some prisoners this time.

that's how it was in the BUSH for sure, but around here, and I suspect in and around YOUR place, there will likely be "clear fields of fire in all directions"... why not make use of it, and SAVE the "up close and personal" for a last resort ( except when you feel a need to "take" a few prisoners)

advanced
08-29-18, 10:41 AM
Well, don't tell anybody, but you all are better shots than I am. But I'm not against firing from cover, I'm open to trying new things. Just kidding.

USMC 2571
08-29-18, 10:50 AM
ARE we IN a civil war? We're in an ideology war, if that is what's meant. It hasn't yet "graduated" to a civil war within the common meaning of that term, but we're possibly well on our way. Huge division, we don't need to be told, between common sense and blind idealism, but it may turn out all right yet.

oldtop
08-29-18, 01:29 PM
Dave, my brother, you are an incredible OPTIMIST..... but I sincerely hope YOU are right, and our "gut instincts" are wrong...................

USMC 2571
08-29-18, 02:31 PM
Well, William, it's just that this kind of thing has happened before, and it did lead to civil war once, but things have happened since, although not as bad as today, so it remains to be seen just how far the dems will push the Republicans (notice one is capitalized and one is not. lOL)-----if they push hard enough, to where they are determined to take away things/rights etc from the rest of the country, then yes, it will happen, it might come to armed conflict, but right at this moment, who knows, is my main point.

Mongoose
08-29-18, 04:47 PM
Regardless....my trigger finger needs a workout. Thing is, we are the last Generation that are willing to fight to save America as we know it should be. After we're gone, America as we know it, is doomed....

advanced
08-29-18, 05:00 PM
Maybe, but I have to have confidence in my offspring with my genes. Don't you know.

By the way, your's as well brother.

Melvin Jeffries
08-29-18, 10:30 PM
USMC correctly states we are in an "ideology war" but I think it 2 prong push, 1st is what is happening right now with a lot of publicity of the young people and how they are being taught in the high schools and upper so called elite institutions with no government classes or history of the United States being taught with the truth. #2 with the migration problems we are having by the far left trying to let anyone in the USA no matter who or what they are and the left knows their base will be for the dems when it comes to elections and that means the liberals will get in control legally if we don't come up with some quick answers and at least President Trump is trying to get that done now if he can get his own people to wake up in congress and help him on the border control. The republicans have to get their head out of their Azz and get with president and get this solved ASAP we will lose! We are running out of time.

oldtop
08-30-18, 09:14 AM
it would be a good start if we had an AG with some balls that would put an end to this azzinine "investigation" of Trump... for two years they have tried to find something, anything that they could pin on him to no avail... every time they take a new track it turns up HILLERY.... but SHE can do no wrong, had even one of those things been laid at HIS doorstep, the left would be screaming for impeachment, which some idiots are doing anyway without a shred of evidence.... his offense was to win an election that had been rigged in favor of Hildabeast, and the dummicrats STILL can't figure out how he did it.....

advanced
08-30-18, 09:25 AM
Yes William, every time I see that little munskin I see the wizard of oz pulling his strings. What a deep state little azzwipe.

irpat54
08-30-18, 09:25 AM
it would be a good start if we had an AG with some balls that would put an end to this azzinine "investigation" of Trump... for two years they have tried to find something, anything that they could pin on him to no avail... every time they take a new track it turns up HILLERY.... but SHE can do no wrong, had even one of those things been laid at HIS doorstep, the left would be screaming for impeachment, which some idiots are doing anyway without a shred of evidence.... his offense was to win an election that had been rigged in favor of Hildabeast, and the dummicrats STILL can't figure out how he did it.....

I agree, the word is that Trump might Dump Sessions after the midterms, I hope he puts someone in there that has a pair...

irpat54
08-30-18, 09:30 AM
Yes William, every time I see that little munskin I see the wizard of oz pulling his strings. What a deep state little azzwipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KSiyaqnZYs

USMC 2571
08-30-18, 11:27 AM
Needless to say, if and when the dems ever get power back, they will make this investigation look like a Boy Scout outing. They will have investigations about investigations, before they're through ruining the country with their loser antics.

oldtop
08-30-18, 01:55 PM
if Trump manages to dump Sessions, Rudy Guiliani could be the next AG... too bad he didn't get the job from jump street....

USMC 2571
08-30-18, 02:55 PM
Giuliani would be good....not shy, that's for sure

irpat54
08-30-18, 07:22 PM
if Trump manages to dump Sessions, Rudy Guiliani could be the next AG... too bad he didn't get the job from jump street....

he stated he didn't want it at the time, but maybe he would have changed his mind by now. it would be nice, he is a bulldog and wouldn't "monkey around", oh wait was that a racial slur?

Kegler300
08-30-18, 07:29 PM
Democrats have been at war with Republicans ever since the Republicans freed the slaves.

Mongoose
08-31-18, 05:04 AM
Pat, you are going to be in trouble with PETA for embarrassing Monkeys, by comparing them to Negros.

oldtop
08-31-18, 08:53 AM
that's true, Keg, but not like this.... with the advent of obozo, they have gone rabid, and instead of "competitive infighting" like they used to engage in, it is now the hour of OBSTRUCTIONISM.... with an added concentrated effort to remove a president that they do not like.... if successful, there will never be another non-democrat president, they will simply remove any elected official that will not follow their "party line", effectively turning this country into a "banana republic dictatorship" ... JMHO....

irpat54
08-31-18, 09:32 AM
Pat, you are going to be in trouble with PETA for embarrassing Monkeys, by comparing them to Negros.

I guess I had better get ready.

cpllawson
08-31-18, 04:37 PM
Appears that you Marines have a High opinion of Trump AKA don the con so my ? to you is This the guy you would like to share a FOXHole with? After all it is a know fact that he couldn,t pass the physical, bad feet, had to go to college ,etc . Cpllawson

irpat54
08-31-18, 04:53 PM
Appears that you Marines have a High opinion of Trump AKA don the con so my ? to you is This the guy you would like to share a FOXHole with? After all it is a know fact that he couldn,t pass the physical, bad feet, had to go to college ,etc . Cpllawson
What's your point? that is irrelevant.

4.2 GDP, more jobs created in 1.5 yrs in office than Obama or Bush or Clinton did in the same time period, Military on the upswing, respected around the world again, N. Korea at least settled down some, new trade deals, Canada to the table for talks about new trade deal,
what else do you want to know? I could go on and on.

advanced
08-31-18, 08:12 PM
I like him because he doesn't wear mommy jeans like the last azzwhite.

DanM
08-31-18, 08:43 PM
Trump wasn't one of the 125,000+ draft dodgers who fled to Canada.

Mongoose
09-01-18, 05:08 AM
Appears that you Marines have a High opinion of Trump AKA don the con so my ? to you is This the guy you would like to share a FOXHole with? After all it is a know fact that he couldn,t pass the physical, bad feet, had to go to college ,etc . CpllawsonI have never looked down on any man not serving because of physical ailments. We look down on azzholes who should have and could have, but ran and hid just like the cowards they were. I can assure you, I would welcome Trump any day, over our recent Jungle Bunny President...obama, or our White N****R President, Clinton.

USMC 2571
09-01-18, 09:49 AM
Would be nice if new guys would start their own thread, in the Political Section where it belongs, but no, they have to criticize and bash Trump etc don the con.....sad story as always, dems who have no independent thought processes, just regurgitating CNN news points of view like Pavlov's dog. CNN is like I hate trump...viewers are like yeah yeah yeah me too just cuz you said it.....LOL

FistFu68
09-01-18, 10:27 AM
This is what happens Dave when you let your baby drink Koolaide for breakfast instead of sucking on a Titty :beer:

USMC 2571
09-01-18, 10:29 AM
hahahaha True

irpat54
09-01-18, 12:32 PM
cpllawson is probably someone who comes in and post but then runs and hides he will probably not be back for a long time... again... his profile said he joined in 2011, sounds like a pot stirrer... or licker...

oldtop
09-04-18, 09:15 AM
I have never looked down on any man not serving because of physical ailments. We look down on azzholes who should have and could have, but ran and hid just like the cowards they were. I can assure you, I would welcome Trump any day, over our recent Jungle Bunny President...obama, or our White N****R President, Clinton.

I could not have said it better.....