PDA

View Full Version : Will I get cpl

CostosArmorum
08-19-18, 07:27 PM
So my composite score is over my cutting score for my mos but my concern is there is about two pages of marines ahead of me in my mos, is there a chance even though I made score I won’t get promoted ?

Kegler300
08-19-18, 07:37 PM
If you meet the required composite score for promotion to corporal, you will be promoted to corporal. All of your MOS peers are already factored into the score.

CostosArmorum
08-19-18, 08:03 PM
If you meet the required composite score for promotion to corporal, you will be promoted to corporal. All of your MOS peers are already factored into the score.
I appreciate the answer the only the reason I have concern is there’s a few Sgt’s and Cpl’s stationed with me that have told me that they have seen it where even if you make score they can only promote a select few, therefore stating even if you have score they can only promote a certain amount no matter if you aren’t non rec’d and pme complete. I take I that was a lie ?

Kegler300
08-19-18, 08:12 PM
Bottom line, if you have the composite score for promotion to corporal in your MOS, you will be promoted to corporal. Congratulations in advance! But beware, if they still pin on the blood stripes, it will be a painful promotion. I couldn't walk for two days after I was promoted to corporal.