PDA

View Full Version : Stopping the Hawaiian volcano

Rattlesnake
08-05-18, 10:43 PM
I think it was on some news channel where I heard this….
They were talking about stopping the Hawaiian volcano, which as everyone knows,
has really been spouting-off lately.
Anyway, according to ancient Hawaiian tradition, the quickest way to APPEASE PELE
and have the volcanic fires simmer down is to make a human sacrifice into her fires,
and according to tradition, the sacrifice needs to be a celebrated leader of Hawaiian ancestry
and who was held power for a minimum of seven years.

Upon hearing this news, Obama quickly announced he was actually born in Kenya,
and has the Birth Certificate to prove it.I think it was on some news channel where I heard this….

They were talking about stopping the Hawaiian volcano, which as everyone knows,
has really been spouting-off lately.
Anyway, according to ancient Hawaiian tradition, the quickest way to APPEASE PELE
and have the volcanic fires simmer down is to make a human sacrifice into her fires,
and according to tradition, the sacrifice needs to be a celebrated leader of Hawaiian ancestry
and who was held power for a minimum of seven years.

Upon hearing this news, Obama quickly announced he was actually born in Kenya,
and has the Birth Certificate to prove it.

m14ed
08-06-18, 03:45 AM
What made me first think you were gowanna say day wuz gowanna be lookin for some transexual with the same requirements - MOOSE SHELL OBAMMY

Bayrocks Bimbo'

m14ed
08-06-18, 03:55 AM
https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/daca_images/simgad/8137373491441262635

or we could pick
the odd man out
WINS

Mongoose
08-06-18, 05:48 AM
Now that is an intimidating D.I.....no wonder them thar Dog faces are so tough.....just saying...

irpat54
08-06-18, 08:14 AM
lol... now that some funny stuff right there. I say let's grab the big O and help him save lives by tossing him in.
just saying......... sounds good to me.

oldtop
08-06-18, 09:06 AM
for added insurance, toss in Moochell too!!!.... You can NEVER be too careful these days....

advanced
08-06-18, 10:58 AM
for added insurance, toss in Moochell too!!!.... You can NEVER be too careful these days....
Wouldn't it be better to throw in a man and a woman?

irpat54
08-06-18, 11:46 AM

oldtop
08-06-18, 01:21 PM

you would be... O is a he-she and Moochie is a she-he.... covers ALL the bases for the old "volcano god"....

USMC 2571
08-06-18, 07:13 PM
I can think of two or three former members here who would be voted in by a landslide majority on the question of them being thrown to appease the volcano.