PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's Funeral Arrangements

Rattlesnake
05-02-18, 01:24 AM
Hillary Clinton goes on a fact-finding visit to Israel. While she is on a tour of Jerusalem she suffers a heart attack and dies.
> The undertaker tells the Americans accompanying her, "You can have her shipped home for $50,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land for just $100".
> The Americans go into a corner to discuss for a few minutes. They return with their answer to the undertaker and tell him they want Hillary shipped home.
> The undertaker is puzzled and asks, 'Why would you spend $50,000 to ship her home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $100?
> The American diplomats reply, 'Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. We just can't take the risk.'

Mongoose
05-02-18, 06:58 AM
Now that's funny......

irpat54
05-02-18, 12:12 PM
ROFLMBO... :thumbup:

m14ed
05-05-18, 08:05 AM
NO-JOKE-

Hillray's gwanna be jes like
NOBODY's Fonda Jane.

ALL she gwanna have to do is
let the word out she feelin SICKLY-

you'll see troops forming up into lines-
each with the hope to Urin8 into her
casket-

IF they miss that chance -
they's not gwanna even need
a pi$$tube at her grave

Mongoose
05-05-18, 04:37 PM
I hope to Hell that she loses everything she has. I want to see her dragged through the blood of her victims. She is one evil azzwipe piece of scum......just saying

FistFu68
05-06-18, 08:03 AM
Until then she’ll be rolling around in the Mud where she belongs

Mongoose
05-06-18, 04:53 PM
Jack.....are saying shes a PIG......

FistFu68
05-06-18, 07:06 PM
My Deplorable beautiful brother Billy we cannot in good faith ever shame a Pig with such disregard RodHam is actually a Brush Hog !!!

Mongoose
05-07-18, 06:52 AM
Thanks Jack......I was thinking.....Jack has never verbally abused a dumb animal before. Comparing Hillary to a pig, should be felony animal abuse.....

FistFu68
05-07-18, 03:00 PM
Yes I totally agree what a Deplorable low thing too do Insult a Pig w/that of a communist liberal piece of Chit please except my apologies :cry: now I’ve gotta get back too wrapping bacon w/bacon for chow call :banana: