PDA

View Full Version : Random, probably unanswerable question

roach20
03-02-18, 10:44 PM
I have an extremely random and very likely unanswerable question but if anyone can answer, it will probably be an E1 or something. So this is just strictly for curiosity sake also. I am currently what many would consider homeless and basically live out of my car/sometimes stay with anyone who will let me crash (someone from the vet center or Craigslist lol) or sleep in my car. I still have my white (now more yellow-ish) mesh laundry bag from boot camp and I just happened to notice on the tag it says RCT Holden, which is completely normal and self explanatory. It also say "JMH" directly under that. Can anyone tell me what the hell that means? Lol I just cannot for the life of me remember what that means, or even writing it. The first few weeks of boot camp felt like a dream so that's understandable. I have so been thinking so hard that it's driving me insane and I can't stop until I figure it out. It feels like trying to figure out the name of a song when all you can remember is the tune lol. If it helps, I graduated boot from PI in 2009, 1st battalion, Alpha Co., Platoon 1001. Thanks guys.

Mongoose
03-03-18, 06:38 AM
Roach.......I believe your boot-camp experience, was in fact, a dream.......32442

irpat54
03-03-18, 01:34 PM
JMH- JSSIS Message Handler
JMH- Joint Message Holder (US DoD)
JMH- Journal of Military History (Society for Military History)
or
JMH- Journal of Mental Health
that's all I could find

Mongoose
03-04-18, 07:29 AM
No video Pat.....Shet fire. What good is a post without a video to back it up, brother.

FoxtrotOscar
03-04-18, 11:53 AM
Hmm, I guess grammar simply isn't being taught anymore, no paragraph breaks, just one large masse spiel...

Mongoose
03-05-18, 07:30 AM
Now Mike.....when yue and I went to schole, we were taght
.................prooper spelling and how to make a paragfaff.
.......to-day it"s knot nessiasarry to be understude??
.................................as long as yue ate a goode brackfest.

irpat54
03-05-18, 11:02 AM
No video Pat.....Shet fire. What good is a post without a video to back it up, brother.

I don't think this is what the OP ment but this is the closed vid I could find that has to do with JMH...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QuMLW1DvsM

USMC 2571
03-05-18, 12:13 PM
I looked up JMH in a book called "Old Military Slang From The Past" and it means "Jeez, my head hurts from all the harassment", but they condensed it into three letters. True story.

Mongoose
03-05-18, 04:40 PM
Right......true story...

Hammer
03-05-18, 05:21 PM
Roach; I think you're full of Shivt! Go play your games elsewhere.

FistFu68
03-05-18, 07:46 PM
Lmao

silverdollar
03-06-18, 03:56 AM
''agree with Hammer

Mongoose
03-06-18, 06:59 AM
I don't think this is what the OP ment but this is the closed vid I could find that has to do with JMH...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QuMLW1DvsM
Pat, was you off your meds when you found this ludicrous attempt at music?? Please don't prove what many of us are already convinced of.

Mongoose
03-06-18, 07:06 AM
You old farts just don't get it! The OP is excited because he thinks he may have come across a piece of Marine Corps history. I know our washing machine was made out of concrete. It was easy to get to and didn't have any knobs to figure out. I can't remember if we had laundry bags or not....someone refresh my memory, please.

devilbones2
03-06-18, 06:53 PM
Were you on Med Hold?

Mongoose
03-07-18, 06:29 AM
Jeramy....there are several members here that are taking meds for mental disability.

Zulu 36
03-07-18, 09:24 AM
You old farts just don't get it! The OP is excited because he thinks he may have come across a piece of Marine Corps history. I know our washing machine was made out of concrete. It was easy to get to and didn't have any knobs to figure out. I can't remember if we had laundry bags or not....someone refresh my memory, please.

Yeah, we had laundry bags. Don't forget the scrub brushes we had too.

Mongoose
03-07-18, 10:28 AM
I do remember the scrub brushes and the starch.

Zulu 36
03-07-18, 02:43 PM
I do remember the scrub brushes and the starch.

And the Whisk detergent. Also used by my DIs for slime parties in the shower.

irpat54
03-07-18, 07:39 PM
Pat, was you off your meds when you found this ludicrous attempt at music?? Please don't prove what many of us are already convinced of.

yes, and yes...

Mistybluelady
03-09-18, 11:08 AM
you guys are way to funny.....

irpat54
03-09-18, 11:22 AM
you guys are way to funny.....

say where ya been, I haven't heard from you around here for a while... hope all is well.

Mistybluelady
03-09-18, 12:34 PM
Been working way to much, life is a little hectic, kids are keeping me busy, but its starting to settle down so Ill be around more... all is great... how are you doing?

Mongoose
03-09-18, 04:42 PM
Lisa, please show up more....I'm tired of being the only one around here with real class.

irpat54
03-09-18, 04:43 PM
Been working way to much, life is a little hectic, kids are keeping me busy, but its starting to settle down so Ill be around more... all is great... how are you doing?

not bad for an old crotchety Jarhead...lol

Mongoose
03-10-18, 06:33 AM
Pat....the last time my crotchechey, I had the Crabs.....just saying....

FistFu68
03-10-18, 04:52 PM
Snatchurly :banana:

irpat54
03-10-18, 05:02 PM
Pat....the last time my crotchechey, I had the Crabs.....just saying....
are you sure that's all that was there??? just saying...