PDA

View Full Version : At boot camp, 3 out of 4 women fail to meet combat standards

FoxtrotOscar
01-28-18, 01:45 PM
At boot camp, 3 out of 4 women fail to meet combat standards <br />
Very few female Marine recruits are signing up for previously all-male ground combat jobs — and even fewer are passing the gender-neutral...

Tennessee Top
01-28-18, 04:10 PM
"they don't really want women in these fields anyway" is true. The Marine Corps made that clear from the beginning when then commandant General Dunford asked the Secretary of the Navy for an exclusion from the SECDEF's mandate that it happen. That request was denied and the rest is history. The USMC was the only service to ask for an exclusion from the new women in combat roles policy. Current Commandant General Neller said Marines always follow their last order so that policy has been implemented and the Marine Corps is now experiencing the growing pains.
There is still much progress to be made.

Mongoose
01-28-18, 04:11 PM

Tennessee Top
01-28-18, 04:32 PM
Given todays political climate regarding accusations by women of sexual harassment and assault, it's only natural men (including recruiters) are reluctant to show women much attention/devotion out of fear of being accused of something themselves. For a recruiter, that can be career-ending. We also know if you do devote attention to them, men will complain that you're showing the females favoritism. Having led both male and female Marines for years, I can say I don't envy the recruiters leading their poolees. Their workplaces must be littered with minefields.

FistFu68
01-29-18, 03:22 AM
UP the Standards make it tougher for the ladies keep em the Hell outta the Grunts

Mongoose
01-29-18, 06:17 AM

cwood4ever
02-05-18, 01:16 AM
My beloved Corps has died

Mongoose
02-06-18, 07:18 AM
No, it hasn't died.....it's just screwed up.....32342

irpat54
02-06-18, 08:28 AM
Gee, I wonder why it is that so many fails, just a thought, could it be that God had made men and women differently? for different tasks, and different roles in life? hmm, just a thought.

FoxtrotOscar
02-06-18, 08:39 AM
Gee, I wonder why it is that so many fails, just a thought, could it be that God had made men and women differently? for different tasks, and different roles in life? hmm, just a thought.

Your thinking with your HEAD...

Hmm, maybe I should have said Brains...!!!

:sick:

gkmoz
02-06-18, 08:48 AM
Yeah ! Adam Schiff's sister is married to George Soros's son !
Think that means anything ?

irpat54
02-06-18, 01:06 PM
Yeah ! Adam Schiff's sister is married to George Soros's son !

it could mean a lot, just look at those eyes...

m14ed
02-06-18, 05:23 PM
Yeah !
Adam Schiff's sister -
is married to
George Soros's - son !

Adam Schiff's upset-
because he couldn't marry
George Soros's son

"Classic homo syndrome"

TowsandTanks
02-11-18, 02:42 AM
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates said that he feared that our beloved Corps was going to become a "second Army". Well, his fears are now becoming a reality. ABC ran a story about Parris Island and how 70 percent of recruit training is now gender integrated..... :(

Mongoose
02-11-18, 08:46 AM
That ain't new........when I was in the Corps, Parris Island was considered to be a training center for mentally challenged, slow learning, physically unfit, rejects of the Army.......Nothing has changed, except the Women Marines are out doing the male boots at P.I.

FistFu68
02-11-18, 12:36 PM
The way the Political climate has envaded the Corps I’m sure they’ll Soften uP the standards the P**S affect

Mongoose
02-12-18, 06:51 AM
32367Future Woman Grunt.......just saying...

FistFu68
02-12-18, 07:00 AM
It’ll take Sweetpea All Day just too reach around and wipe her own A$$:beer: