PDA

View Full Version : Busted! in Motown

benny rutledge
02-06-04, 01:11 PM
Cyberspace has become the Hunting grounds for Predators,as witnessed in the Detroit area on Channel 4 (WDIV) NBC. A reporter posed (on Line)as a 13 yr.old girl,and you guessed it,20 men came up to the door of the rented house and asked for her.Last night at 1800 hrs the lead story was these wanna be predators,then again at 2300hrs with their hometowns.The ones that didn,t bolt or run away(a lot did)were interviewed.Some in tears,some begging not to be reported.Didn,t work.The Sherriffs of Wayne,Oakland and Macolm counties have already started investigating and rounding up.Prison terms of up to 10 yrs is possible.The perverts in this area better stay off line,the Sherriffs are posing as 13 yr.olds as well.:banana:

mrbsox
02-06-04, 01:40 PM
Fkn A !!!

namgrunt
02-06-04, 01:42 PM
Hey Neighbor!

I saw the same news report on Ch.4 that you did. It was fascinating watching those cruds leave. Some were fishtailing all over the icy street, with their tires spinning, in an effort to get away. Some of the dumber ones actually admitted on camera, with a microphone in their face, that they were there looking for sex with a 13 year old girl.

Considering heightened public anger since finding that abducted 11 year old Florida girl dead, those bozos showed amazing stupidity. Too bad no undercover police officers were in the vicinity. They could have gotten names and info when they stopped these clowns for erratic driving, and speeding on a residential street. Maybe next time...!

Semper Fi!

benny rutledge
02-06-04, 01:52 PM
Namgrunt,laughed till it hurt.I thought the same thing until I tuned to WWJ this morning.The Police and Sherriffs let a TV station get the drop on them,untill this morning.NOW they are gearing up to haul these perv,s in.Did you see that Doctor(w/yellow Monte Carlo)how quick he got himself(and his crutches)back in the car? Bet Sherriff Ficano calls on him first.

namgrunt
02-06-04, 02:27 PM
benny
LOL. You bet I did. His "practice" should suffer to the point of unemployment and bankruptcy. He looked like he was about to have a heart attack. Can you imagine the shock for folks who tuned in, and saw THEIR doctor involved in the sting? I hope he doesn't deal with children in his professional capacity.

It will be interesting to see what the Sherrif does indeed.

Semper Fi!

namgrunt
02-06-04, 08:16 PM
Set the hounds loose!! Deputize a Posse and saddle up!! Cut 'em off at the Pass!!

Local law enforcement departments have begun to act on the orignal broadcast story. The first arrests were made today, with more to follow. Its time to put teeth back into the "jail" part of JAILbait.

namgrunt

greybeard
02-06-04, 09:54 PM
Forget jail namgrunt. A tall tree and a short rope will work a lot better. That's 'instant rehab'.

namgrunt
02-06-04, 09:58 PM
Treebait?

I don't know...

benny rutledge
02-10-04, 01:33 PM
Hello Again,seems WJBK is going to milk it for all it's worth.Too bad for the first of the Perv's the Sherriffs picked up,happened the day the Brucia girl was found.So right after Ch 4 shows the Brucia story they segue right into the perverts getting snatched up off the street.The Sherriffs Depts are getting a financial boost as well to man their Chat room monitors 24/7,Namgrunt,I'm in Belleville,where are you?

namgrunt
02-10-04, 02:34 PM
Benny

I'm in Sterling Heights, Macolm County, just north of Warren. Near 15 Mile Rd. and Dequindre. There is a VFW slopchute, on 15 Mile, just over the line in Oakland County. Been in there once, but am not a member. Had bad dealings with a VFW post just after I got out in the late 60s. Got ejected because we Nam vets "lost" the war. Had no real use for the VFW since then.

namgrunt

marinemom
02-10-04, 02:38 PM
There is only one thing to do when you find men who want to have sex with 13 year old - and younger - children.

And it should be done with a dull and very dirty knife.

jdfairman
02-10-04, 03:12 PM
Negative... It should be performed with an MRE spoon.

namgrunt
02-10-04, 04:00 PM
Marinemom
First you've got to tenderize it with a 10 lb sledge hammer.

snipowsky
02-11-04, 02:08 AM
Freakin Sickos them guys are!

SheWolf
02-11-04, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by benny rutledge
Namgrunt,laughed till it hurt.I thought the same thing until I tuned to WWJ this morning.The Police and Sherriffs let a TV station get the drop on them,untill this morning.NOW they are gearing up to haul these perv,s in.Did you see that Doctor(w/yellow Monte Carlo)how quick he got himself(and his crutches)back in the car? Bet Sherriff Ficano calls on him first.

I think this one was a counselor,, not a doctor,,,

benny rutledge
02-11-04, 12:42 PM
shewolf,yes a Counselor not a Doctor.I put up wrong TV Station.Not WJBK but WDIV our NBC affiliate.The round up continues,but no new faces have been shown.Namgrunt,hello in Sterling heights.All of us who have a PC and a kid in the same house better wake up to a Brand New world.My first time web surfing (3 yrs ago) I put the wrong suffix after "White House".I liked to come unglued,couldn't hit the "BACK" Button fast enough.Our kids honest attempts at research and education can quickly be sidetracked by a key stroke.Sempers you all....

namgrunt
02-11-04, 12:55 PM
SheWolf
You're correct. In a later report, i noted he was identified as a counselor. I hope he doesn't counsel kids at school.

namgrunt