PDA

View Full Version : For Chicago, It’s More Important to Protect Illegal Alien Child Rapists Than Its Own

irpat54
01-11-18, 04:37 PM
Citizens
gee, thanks, Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg5sYUifhd4

Mongoose
01-12-18, 06:56 AM
I love this Woman......Chicago, is nothing but a breeding ground for the lowest scum breathing. Child rape is not a big priority for progressives. Remember....they embrace late term abortion. They endorse the Muslim's Sharia Law. Let us not forget about Chicago's legendary Mayor...Ray Emmanual, who crawled out of Obamas azz, covered with liberal black shet. We would be doing the World a great favor, if we took the good people out of Chicago and and let the left over scum kill their self off.

advanced
01-12-18, 10:56 AM
Actually, it looks like the good people are already removing themselves. Ill. has lost more of it's population than any other state, and for good reason.

One day on one shift I handled shootings at 8 separate locations, meaning it wasn't multiple shooting in one location. Of course back in the day the blacks were scared of us as they knew that to mess with us meant certain immediate death. That's how crime used to be kept down. But now with all the bleeding hearts the cops are afraid of going to jail if they enforce the laws, the way they need to be enforced. Sometimes I still miss all of those adrenaline rushes, ohoooooo the memories.

Zulu 36
01-12-18, 01:03 PM
Russ,

Ain't that the truth. When my mom was a Detroit policewoman (the ladies only wore plainclothes back then), she would go into the bars and pool halls in the Hastings Street area looking for runaways and school truants (part of her job). Hastings Street was the center of the black ghetto.

I asked my mom if she wasn't afraid of going in there by herself, and she replied that she was a little, but knew, as well as did the local residents, that if anyone laid a violent hand on her, the precinct would descend on the place, set it on fire, and shoot anyone who ran out. No exaggeration.

I heard from some other cops of my mom's era who said the same thing and that was also a common way to handle barricaded gunmen. You got once chance to surrender and that was it. Didn't need a SWAT team. Even the fire department took their time getting there.

My dad (who was also a Detroit cop) told me of one case where a guy was arrested and was being brought into the station by a scout car crew. The guy wasn't searched well and had a gun on him. But the dummy waited until they pulled into the precinct lot to pull the gun and shoot the driver. The passenger officer was able to get out and yelled for help. It was also shift change, and the afternoon shift was all in formation outside the loading dock. The whole shift came down on the ******* as he tried to get out of the scout car himself. They literally broke damned near every bone they could with their blackjacks. The guy was still in a body cast on on a stretcher for his trial (guilty, of course). I think this guy was white, but it didn't matter. You didn't put a violent hand on a cop and expect to get away with it with just a little jail time back then.

advanced
01-12-18, 02:18 PM
And I've still got my blackjack. I rarely carried my stick, just my blackjack. Too bad it's still not like that but I'm told we used to violate "peoples" rights, I use the term "peoples" loosely as they were/are actually animals.

The bad places in Memphis were Dixie Homes, Foot Homes, Smokey City, New Chicago. Even blacks in other areas of town respected us fast when they found out where we used to ride.

Zulu 36
01-12-18, 02:37 PM
I still have my slapjack, but we were prohibited their use about 1985. Nightsticks were still OK and I became an instructor in them. I have all of the nightsticks I ever carried, including two I carried in the Marines. I also still have my dad's blackjack and his nightstick. His billy club went missing while I was in the Marines.

For those who don't know, a billy club was a short version of a nightstick and was carried during day time. Nightsticks were for, duh, night time carry. My dad was quite skilled at twirling his nightstick around on it's thong. My mom only carried a blackjack.

Hastings Street in Detroit no longer exists. It, along with much of the surrounding neighborhood, became a stretch of I-75 that goes through Detroit. Now the worst place in Detroit is the 9th Precinct, in the northeast section of the city (used to be called the 15th before a reorganization years ago). My city bordered #9 and we got a lot of spillover. I grew up in #15 when it was called that, although it wasn't quite as bad as it is now.

irpat54
01-12-18, 02:56 PM
we do need to revert back to those days for sure... a lot of this crap is getting way out of hand.

irpat54
01-12-18, 02:57 PM
I didn't want to open a new thread for this so I thought I would post it here.
(TRUTH: If Certain Nations Weren’t ‘Sh*tholes,’ Their People Wouldn’t Be Flooding HERE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRoAZxH_xgc

Mongoose
01-12-18, 04:18 PM
Amen to that Pat....also, we need a few thousand Judge Roy Bean's in the Court system. My Great grand Father, was a Texas Ranger, back in the day. My Grand father told us once that when he was about 12 years old, my great grand father came home and got him and one of his other sons to go with him to track 3 Mexicans that was wanted for stealing a Horse. They tracked them down to the Brazos River, where they were camped out. He had my grandfather and his brother hold guns on the Mexicans while he Hung them right there on the River. No trail, no judge, just frontier justice.

m14ed
01-13-18, 03:20 AM
I jes' loves it when
dat billymongoose
members a tail from
back in de OLE'days
wid no sheets

Mongoose
01-13-18, 07:04 AM
And I've still got my blackjack. I rarely carried my stick, just my blackjack. Too bad it's still not like that but I'm told we used to violate "peoples" rights, I use the term "peoples" loosely as they were/are actually animals.

The bad places in Memphis were Dixie Homes, Foot Homes, Smokey City, New Chicago. Even blacks in other areas of town respected us fast when they found out where we used to ride.
Russ, just so you'll know......you can't call it a blackjack anymore....that is pure racism. It is now know as a " Jack of Color ). I don't want the NAACP on your azz.

Mongoose
01-13-18, 07:12 AM
I jes' loves it when
dat billymongoose
members a tail from
back in de OLE'days
wid no sheets

That was a no sheet story Ed. My ancestors have been helping solve the wet-back problem, ever since God created Juan and Selena.

advanced
01-13-18, 07:14 AM
And I've been helping the black problem by reminding them where their place is.

Mongoose
01-14-18, 08:22 AM
Well now Russ....the blacks keep wanting all these things that don't belong to them.....so, where is that place you are reminding them of, Brother??

advanced
01-14-18, 09:35 AM
Billy, the blacks you're talking about have not yet been properly "educated" to how things "is." Dey sure is an uppity breed out dere now.

Mongoose
01-14-18, 03:57 PM