PDA

View Full Version : WATCH: Conservatives Unite To Support President’s Request

irpat54
12-16-17, 01:25 PM
(I added in the Video for Billy I didn't want to think I was getting out of practice)

December 15, 2017

OAN Newsroom

The company behind the anti-Trump dossier admits to hiring the wife of a top Justice Department official to help investigate the president.

According to court documents Wednesday, Glenn Simpson said his company Fusion GPS paid Nellie Ohr to analyze president trump during his 2016 campaign.

Simpson also said he met with Nellie’s husband Bruce Ohr to discuss their findings on Russia and the election.

Bruce has since been demoted for concealing his meetings with the company.

The revelations are raising concerns over the conflict of interests in the Russia probe, prompting the president’s legal team to demand a second special counsel.

One America’s John Hines has more from Washington.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e20xR2deXC0

irpat54
12-16-17, 01:29 PM
I like this woman,...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRn4p5DRuOQ

Mongoose
12-16-17, 03:59 PM
I like her also, Pat...thanks for the video, but I do know how to read, if the words aren't over 5 letters long.
That's all this crap has been....a front to distract Trump and his team.

irpat54
12-16-17, 07:30 PM
I like her also, Pat...thanks for the video, but I do know how to read, if the words aren't over 5 letters long.
That's all this crap has been....a front to distract Trump and his team.

I know, me too, I just wanted to let you know I hadn't forgotten how to put u a vid...lol

Kegler300
12-16-17, 07:37 PM
Time to fire Mueller and end his faux Russian collusion investigation and investigate THIS!

Rattlesnake
12-17-17, 02:54 AM
Funny but Nellie Ohr rhymes with Nellie the w****!

Mongoose
12-17-17, 08:04 AM
I would....just once this year, like to see all the Republicans get riled up and demand Muller be shet canned, and start investigating the FBI, Clinton's, and all their puppets. This total disregard to all the undisputable evidence against Clinton and the Democratic party is unconstitutional and a slap in the face to Justice.

FoxtrotOscar
12-17-17, 10:46 AM
BINGO Mongoose....

When the hell is all of this talk, talk, talk going to stop and action start...???

Tennessee Top
12-17-17, 12:41 PM
I would just like to see the Republicans do SOMETHING. And I am a Republican (well, conservative).

Rattlesnake
12-17-17, 02:30 PM
The real problem is Republicans do not represent conservative values or conservative government. They're afraid if they vote conservative they won't be re-elected and therefore have become as liberal as Democrats.

irpat54
12-17-17, 05:14 PM
The real problem is Republicans do not represent conservative values or conservative government. They're afraid if they vote conservative they won't be re-elected and therefore have become as liberal as Democrats.

which is crazy, they campaign on conservative values but are afraid to vote that way, just like O-care repeal... they get elected because they say they will get rid of it then don't when they get the chance.

wsky9er
12-17-17, 07:46 PM
What they are, are POSERS. Democrates claiming to be Republican so that repubicans will vote for them, then they vote their liberal values:mad:

m14ed
12-18-17, 04:19 AM
What they are,

are R.I.N.O.S'.
*republicans in name only*
Democrates claiming to be Republican
so that repubicans will vote for them,
then they vote their liberal values

LOOKS like some are getting smarter
as they're growing older !!!!

Mongoose
12-18-17, 07:09 AM
What they are, are POSERS. Democrates claiming to be Republican so that repubicans will vote for them, then they vote their liberal values:mad:
I would venture to say....you could count on one hand, all the real Conservatives, on one hand, in Congress. Ted Cruz being one that comes to mind.

Hammer
12-18-17, 08:48 AM
Cruz is a conservative as long as it benefits him; otherwise he is a libracrat!

Mongoose
12-18-17, 04:09 PM
Cruz is a conservative as long as it benefits him; otherwise he is a libracrat!

Well......he's way more conservative than any of the other rinos. You just don't like Cruz.

Hammer
12-18-17, 04:26 PM
It's not that I dislike Cruz, and I agree he is a Constitutional Scholar; but he is not a Constitutionalist. He reminds me of a nagging nabob of negativism, and a Rino when convenient. Just my opinion.