PDA

View Full Version : Attorney Sought Massive Paydays For Pres. Trump’s Accusers

irpat54
12-15-17, 05:10 PM
Lisa Bloom, civil rights attorney.( David Mirzoeff / PA Wire via AP file)
December 15, 2017

OAN Newsroom

An explosive report reveals spotlight seeking attorney Lisa Bloom promised two women huge pay days if they accused President Trump of sexual misconduct.

The report — published by The Hill on Friday — claims Bloom attempted to receive compensation from donors and media outlets for women who considered making accusations against then-candidate Trump.

Documents show Bloom tried to sell the accusers’ stories to TV outlets, and even offered to payoff their mortgages with donor money.

She reportedly offered to secure a payment of $750,000 if a woman came forward against him, and indicated a pro-Clinton PAC might be willing to provide financial support to an accuser.

Other clients of Bloom have included accusers of both Bill Cosby and Bill O’Reilly.

FoxtrotOscar
12-15-17, 05:12 PM
Of course, it's the Democratic way....

Makes you wonder why no one ever goes to jail for this crap...

Rattlesnake
12-16-17, 12:08 AM
Communist *****!!!

irpat54
12-16-17, 05:41 AM
Of course, it's the Democratic way....

Makes you wonder why no one ever goes to jail for this crap...

I know I can't figure it, these people seem to be able to get away with just about anything, look and the body count around the Clintons and the DNC, it's staggering

Mongoose
12-16-17, 07:32 AM
Pat....how in hell am I supposed to understand this without a video????I would like to say that all this bullshet, is bullshet. Common sense would dictate that all these women have been sitting in the shadows waiting for years, for just the right moment in time, to come forth sobbing about some man patting them on the azz, 30 years ago. If I was a woman, I wouldn't want people to think that in 40 years, there was only one man who came on to her....unless she looked like Daves sister.......32127

Hammer
12-16-17, 11:42 AM
If the truth be known. The women who are coming forward today and complaining are reliving their past; because no one would bother them now; or they're jealous of the one's being bothered. Well maybe Billy would harass them! Just Saying!

irpat54
12-16-17, 11:53 AM
Pat....how in hell am I supposed to understand this without a video????I would like to say that all this bullshet, is bullshet. Common sense would dictate that all these women have been sitting in the shadows waiting for years, for just the right moment in time, to come forth sobbing about some man patting them on the azz, 30 years ago. If I was a woman, I wouldn't want people to think that in 40 years, there was only one man who came on to her....unless she looked like Daves sister.......32127

wow, with those lips she could french kiss a moose...

Mongoose
12-16-17, 04:04 PM
Pat, are you saying Mike is a Moose?? That's an upgrade from what you called him last week.....just saying.

oldtop
12-18-17, 01:43 PM
these ATTORNEYS need to be prosecuted and disbarred.. this one, and Gloria Alred are nothing but ambulance chasers that can't run fast enough to catch the ambulances, so they try to get the bystanders to concoct some kind of bs story that will get them a payday... they give even sleazy lawyers a bad name.....

Mongoose
12-18-17, 04:19 PM
William....are you talking about Dave again????
However, you are correct.....it's all about propaganda and money. No one gives a shet who's life they destroy. They should be drawn and quartered, then fed to Armadillos.

FistFu68
12-19-17, 08:38 AM
It’s come a sad day when Lying Cheating Etc Etc has become the norm for Adults and too be expected in some circles,Born Losers like their Family Tree

irpat54
12-19-17, 11:30 AM
Pat, are you saying Mike is a Moose?? That's an upgrade from what you called him last week.....just saying.

now, you know better than that...

irpat54
12-19-17, 11:34 AM
these ATTORNEYS need to be prosecuted and disbarred.. this one, and Gloria Alred are nothing but ambulance chasers that can't run fast enough to catch the ambulances, so they try to get the bystanders to concoct some kind of bs story that will get them a payday... they give even sleazy lawyers a bad name.....

it was reported that they get 30% of whatever they can get, as a payout to their clients... now that's sleazy... not ethics at all.