PDA

View Full Version : 3P Permanent Disqualification

Mad Hatter
11-22-17, 03:58 PM
Hello all, this might be a long story, so let me fill you in and see if I can get some help. When I first went to MEPS, I was disqualified for being partially tested for ADHD, but the results were never conclusive, so they sent me home to get tested. On the old results the psychiatrist had it said that I didn't very much like my teachers, so on the new psychological evaluation, he asked me if I thought a Police officers job was more important than a teachers. I replied yes to this. Next he asked if I thought I would rather be a police officer than a teacher, and I replied yes. However here is where things got hairy, he took those responses as me being immature and impulsive, and now MEPS has given me a 3p for this silly reason even after all the letters and papers I gave them from co workers and bosses telling them otherwise! Is there a way I could write a Congressman for assistance with getting the DQ lifted? I refuse to give up on this dream as I have wanted to join since I was about 7 and I don't care what I have to do, I'll write 'Saint Mattis of Quantico' for a year pleading for help if I have to.

m14ed
11-23-17, 05:43 AM
When I first went to MEPS
I was disqualified for being ADHD,

but the results were never conclusive,
so they sent me home to get tested.

On the old results ,
the psychiatrist had it said

I didn't very much like my teachers,

so on the new psychological evaluation,
he asked me if I thought a Police officers job
was more important than a teachers. I replied yes to this.

Next he asked if I thought I would rather be a police officer
than a teacher, and I replied yes.
Here is where things got hairy,

He took those responses as me being immature
and impulsive.
And now MEPS has given me a 3p
for this silly reason
even after all the letters and papers I gave them
from co workers and bosses telling them otherwise!

Is there a way I could write a Congressman
or assistance with getting the DQ lifted?

I refuse to give up on this dream
as I have wanted to join since I was about 7
and I don't care what I have to do,

I'll write 'Saint Mattis of Quantico' for a year pleading for help if I have to.

Mad Hatter (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?123441-Mad-Hatter)

Have you ever tried to #1

"Un-Ring a Bell" ??

why'd you choose Mad Hatter (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?123441-Mad-Hatter)
for a user nick ?

Mad Hatter
11-23-17, 07:31 AM
m14ed

#1 No I haven't, but honestly I'll try anyways
and
#2 cause its the username I use for everything and I like it

advanced
11-23-17, 10:19 AM
Your answer regarding which was more important, PO or teacher, was correct by the way. Many cops later teach, but put a teacher in those projects on a dark night all by themselves and they will soon realize the difference of which is most important.

Mad Hatter
11-23-17, 10:49 AM
Exactly, i'm just looking for a way to really prove to MEPS that the Psychiatrist was wrong...I wont let my dream of getting the EGA be thwarted by him

advanced
11-23-17, 10:30 PM
Be careful of what you wish for, you might not like having to look deep into that dark side. Nothing wrong with keeping your innocence. Just saying.

Mad Hatter
11-24-17, 08:06 PM
I believe I was born for this Sir. I won't quit trying.