PDA

View Full Version : Veterans day weekend NFL boycott

irpat54
11-06-17, 06:04 PM
I haven't watched a game since the first week'

Tennessee Top
11-06-17, 06:50 PM
Not watched one game this season and don't intend to - boycott or no boycott. They can all go to hell.

FistFu68
11-06-17, 06:51 PM
All Veterans should boycott the NFL

irpat54
11-06-17, 07:39 PM
spot on the money...

FistFu68
11-06-17, 08:38 PM
Dont Yah just love how the NFL is Exploiting Veterans the Flag Etc with all their Veterans Day with hurry buy our Jerseys Hats etc, before we run out it’s called EXPLOTATION $$$$$$ :iwo:

FoxtrotOscar
11-07-17, 08:33 AM
Not exactly correct when the NFL pays tribute to Veterans and the Military FistFu, that is all bought and paid for by the Military, it's paid Advertising..

The NFL just call's it paying tribute, when in effect it is not, DOD pay's a little over 10 million a year for paid advertising with the NFL..

National Felons League..

FistFu68
11-07-17, 09:05 AM
By all means call me Jack I don’t see any Govt afflillation attached to the Veterans Day Jeresys etc that they are pushing all over the Internet and such

Old Marine
11-07-17, 09:08 AM
I haven't watched one down of NFL Football this season and do not intend to. The NFL can KMA, along with the NBA. I give the NFL about one more season and they will be folding up the tents and riding into the sunset if they continue to step on their cranks as they have this season. Good riddence.

FoxtrotOscar
11-07-17, 09:11 AM
By all means call me Jack I don’t see any Govt afflillation attached to the Veterans Day Jeresys etc that they are pushing all over the Internet and such

On that one your correct Jack, referring to the peddling of NFL merchandise..

I wa referring to the televised displays of the Flag and Military presence during certain games...

FistFu68
11-07-17, 09:14 AM
Yessir :thumbup: :iwo:

m14ed
11-07-17, 10:50 AM
I haven't watched one down of NFL Football this season
and do not intend to.

The NFL can KMA, along with the NBA.

I give the NFL about one more season
and they will be folding up the tents
and riding into the sunset if they continue to step on their cranks
as they have this season.

Good riddence.

WELL SAID Gunney -

BOYCOTT everystinking NFL sponsors product also -
'sorry OldSpice'

FistFu68
11-07-17, 11:01 AM
Couple Million Vets from All Wars etc and our families oFFspring and such is a Very powerful weapon against the NFL

irpat54
11-07-17, 12:43 PM
I kind of hope that something like the old USFL would come along and take it's placed, right about now if they keep the respect for the National Anthem and the vets, they probably would clean the clocks of the NFL.

FistFu68
11-07-17, 12:51 PM
Yep

FoxtrotOscar
11-07-17, 02:26 PM
If they ever created a third party for Politics, it should be the Veteran Party...

There's alot of power in that one....!!!

That would get the VA and other things done correctly and quickly, not to mention the rest of the Country starting with "Respect"...

irpat54
11-08-17, 07:02 AM
If they ever created a third party for Politics, it should be the Veteran Party...

There's alot of power in that one....!!!

That would get the VA and other things done correctly and quickly, not to mention the rest of the Country starting with "Respect"...

hay that's a great idea.. I like that a lot, I may use that in one of my ads.

the Veterans Party

I'll make up an ad and show it to you all.

Mongoose
11-08-17, 07:05 AM
Heard yesterday, that Papa Johns has dropped it's sponsorship of the NFL, due to a drop in sales.

USMC 2571
11-08-17, 07:10 AM
Good news. As I said before elsewhere, the NFL could save themselves a lot of money and trouble by simply having all players stay in the locker room during the playing of the national anthem, then have them come onto the field. They can take a knee off camera, stand on their head, beat their heads against the wall, whatever they want to do to show "protest" against their own country and what it used to stand for. No public showing of disrespect. They can do it in private. But no, the controversy continues to rage, with such a simple solution available.

USMC 2571
11-08-17, 07:26 AM
Just like when the old-fashioned Pledge of Allegiance was being said in schools. You could have had the recalcitrant students, the "enlightened" ones, stay in some other room until those who respected America were done with the Pledge.

But now it is the Pledge To Self that we soundlessly and wordlessly go through every morning, at home or at school.

Anyway-------just some parallels.

The demise of respect in America. On and off the football field. (Except of course for the god called Self).

End of sermon.

FistFu68
11-08-17, 08:00 AM
The NFL are a bunch of drama Queens the next time these spoiled punks go too Africa and play an exhibition game in the Congo and they play their Anthem let’s see them Disrespect their Flag

FoxtrotOscar
11-08-17, 08:46 AM
The problem is with the players, they use their status and cameras to their advantage to broadcast their contempt...

The solution brought up by Dave is simple, yes, of course it is, but it won't give them their much needed publicly broadcast adulation...

The Media is as guilty as the moronic players that are flawed, over paid, gang bangers...!!!

irpat54
11-08-17, 10:33 AM
The Media is as guilty as the moronic players that are flawed, over paid, gang bangers...!!!

this is because the media agrees with them, whether right or wrong, the media is always on their side, it has become anti-American as well.

FistFu68
11-09-17, 04:51 AM
Fake News & Fake Americans :iwo: