PDA

View Full Version : Radical Islam Is a Cancer, and the Left Lets It Spread – Reality Check

irpat54
11-02-17, 04:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjmi_9KxeXc

FistFu68
11-02-17, 06:15 PM
It’s a Cancer that’s gonna Eat them uP their Kids and Grandkids

FoxtrotOscar
11-02-17, 07:14 PM
In all reality, it was the "LEFT" that invited them in to this country in the hopes of using them for their benefit of destroying the nation ...

irpat54
11-02-17, 07:16 PM
spot on the mark FO and Fist is right as well it will eat them up.

USMC 2571
11-02-17, 07:24 PM
Amazing that things have gone this far.

irpat54
11-02-17, 07:28 PM
Amazing that things have gone this far.

I know what's also amazing is that the left won't and don't want to, see whats coming, then they will all scream why didn't someone see this coming when they are the cause of everything.
their policies have done nothing but fail and cause problems

FistFu68
11-02-17, 08:39 PM
Yet they call us Deplorable

m14ed
11-03-17, 03:24 AM
Yet
they call us

Deplorable

Jack

that's
Didn't you mean: despicable (https://www.ixquick.com/do/search?cmd=process_search&cat=web&query=despicable&language=english&no_sugg=1&ff=&nj=0&hmb=1&abp=-1)

Mongoose
11-03-17, 07:35 AM
31994Who will our grandkids and great grandkids blame? We talk about it, think about it,and pass the blame.....but, who will carry the burden of failure? We know what this radical Islam stands for and where it will lead.....and yet, we sit on our azz and curse, condemn, and threaten .......to no avail. A violent radical group can only be subdued, by a greater violence.

irpat54
11-04-17, 09:53 PM
31994Who will our grandkids and great grandkids blame? We talk about it, think about it,and pass the blame.....but, who will carry the burden of failure? We know what this radical Islam stands for and where it will lead.....and yet, we sit on our azz and curse, condemn, and threaten .......to no avail. A violent radical group can only be subdued, by a greater violence.

Billy, I agree 100%!!! to bad the snowflakes flaked out today, didn't do a thing I was ready to go and show them what real violence was, and maybe take out a few Islamist while I was at it.

Mongoose
11-05-17, 06:48 AM
The Koran is the Bible of the Muslims. You can never change your beliefs, if you do.....you die. All Muslims believe the words of the so called Prophet Mohammed. Those living in the U.S. worship him 4 or five times a day. They may smile at you, carry on casual conversation with you, laugh with you, and tell you, you are my friend. In reality....they hate anyone not Muslim, especially Christians. They all, and I mean all of them think you should be enslaved and executed. Your wife, daughter, granddaughter, mother, sister, aunt Etc. will become their sex slaves until they kill them. That includes young boys. There are so many evil things in the Koran, that it's unbelievable. I could go on forever, but it all leads to one thing....if you don't get rid of them....we will be the ones blamed in the future.

FistFu68
11-05-17, 07:04 AM
I’m sure Satan will be Alive & Well many moons after I go meet my maker

Kegler300
11-05-17, 07:34 PM
Even he will join these Islamic terrorists in the Lake of Fire one day ...

irpat54
11-05-17, 11:31 PM
Even he will join these Islamic terrorists in the Lake of Fire one day ...

right on the mark...