PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back the USFL

irpat54
09-29-17, 03:10 PM
as long as they show respect for America and the Veterans they would clean up roght now. GO MICHIGAN PANTHERS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZoZtJqJyuQ

Tennessee Top
09-29-17, 03:35 PM
Sorry. A professional football player is a professional football player regardless of which league they play for. Got better things to do with my time. Same with the MLB and NBA. Don't waste my time on them either.

Mongoose
09-29-17, 04:02 PM
Pat, didn't they have a World Football League for a while??

irpat54
09-29-17, 05:29 PM
Pat, didn't they have a World Football League for a while??

yes, that was an offshoot of the NFL though, I am a huge Football fan or I used to be, I used to really like the USFL, and I do think that if they show the proper respect they would clean up right about now...lol

Zulu 36
09-30-17, 09:44 AM
Over the past years I've been losing interest in all professional teams except the NHL. I guess I'm a too dyed in the wool hockey fan. That comes from being a city native of an Original Six Team (Detroit Red Wings).

I've never been a big basketball fan, but I used to be big in pro baseball and football. No longer, especially football. I much prefer college football now.

I've got no sympathy for those crybabies in the NFL. Give me multi-million dollar contracts and I could handle a little "oppression" just fine. In fact I (we) did for a hell of a lot less money.

Old Marine
09-30-17, 09:56 AM
The NFL and NBA are a thing of the past in my home. They should rename them both. Negro Football League and Negro Basketball Association.

FistFu68
09-30-17, 10:33 AM
They can't Gunny it was a Cracker who invented both them games :D

drumcorpssnare
10-03-17, 01:08 PM
I started watching the NY Giants in 1958 with my dad and grandfather. Been a faithful fan ever since....win, lose, or draw. Good seasons and bad. No more.

Thy can't respect our flag; our national anthem....I can't respect them. "nuf said.

Mongoose
10-03-17, 04:12 PM
Mark, I was the same way with the Dallas Cowboys......now I don't give a shet what they do.

irpat54
10-03-17, 05:37 PM
Mark, I was the same way with the Dallas Cowboys......now I don't give a shet what they do.

same with me for the Lions, they finally are doing something but then they screw the pooch... so I stopped watching them.

drumcorpssnare
10-04-17, 11:38 AM
For me personally, it's the fact that these spoiled arse-holes are disrespecting the veterans who not just served...like me...but those who went in harms way. Those who were killed or wounded so that we all could have the freedoms that we all enjoy, and that THEY are taking for granted.
If China ere to invade America tomorrow, these sniveling punks would be the first to run scared, yelling, "SAVE ME...SAVE ME!!!
Screw them!!!

FistFu68
10-04-17, 11:40 AM
Amen :beer:

irpat54
10-04-17, 02:23 PM
For me personally, it's the fact that these spoiled arse-holes are disrespecting the veterans who not just served...like me...but those who went in harms way. Those who were killed or wounded so that we all could have the freedoms that we all enjoy, and that THEY are taking for granted.
If China ere to invade America tomorrow, these sniveling punks would be the first to run scared, yelling, "SAVE ME...SAVE ME!!!
Screw them!!!

absolutely correct...all of these punk leftist have no clue what it means to really sacrifice, they belittle us but when in trouble they say exactly what you posted.. they want us to shed our blood so they can go back and grip about us again..

irpat54
10-05-17, 08:24 AM
yes I did really like the USFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7lvs1qjgrU