PDA

View Full Version : Janet and Justin.

Tude
02-02-04, 05:34 PM
Here ye go.

DrTom
02-02-04, 05:39 PM
Personally, I think that this was an accident - a "wardrobe malfunction" if you will. I also want to thank Janet for teaching me a valuable lesson. Often, when teaching in front of a large group of college students, I worry that I, too, might have a "wardrobe malfunction". No more worries for me! I've learned from Janet to always "Be Prepared". From now on I am going to follow her wise example and always wear star-shaped silver pasties wherever I go.....just to be on the safe side!

namgrunt
02-02-04, 08:28 PM
LOL DrTom, you crack me up. Great comeback.

Monica
02-03-04, 10:58 AM
If it was an accident- she doesn't look too concered right there with covering it up!

Justin's not exactly having a hard time seeing it either! LOL

usmc4669
02-03-04, 11:24 AM
Tude

The old saying, if you're seen one you're seen them all, some are large and some are small.LOL
What else does she have to look at? She forgot her paper sack.

CPLRapoza
02-03-04, 12:37 PM
Just to let y'all know that ias not a pastie, that's her nipple ring.

Sparrowhawk
02-03-04, 02:27 PM
Just for modesty, I have covered up Janet Jackson's picture.

LOL

airframesguru
02-03-04, 02:39 PM
It's correct nomeclature (sp) is a Nipple Shield

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2004/02/02/104321.php

yellowwing
02-03-04, 03:18 PM
"Wardrobe malfunction" - you poolee's will have remember that one if your Drill Instructor's ask about those Irish Pennants! :)

Sparrowhawk
02-03-04, 04:02 PM
blink with your right eye, yawn and wiggle your nose at the same time, it slows down the movie clip and you can see it all again in
S L O W motion.

LOLhttp://www.tekwh0re.net/images/janet.gif

leroy8541
02-03-04, 05:26 PM
no pasty!! thats a nipple ring!! maybe a shield

leroy8541
02-03-04, 05:32 PM
yup, definitely a nipple shield!!!

kentmitchell
02-04-04, 05:43 AM
I'm trying to talk my wife into getting one of them nipple shields.

crazybrave
02-04-04, 10:35 AM
i'm sorry, it just does nothing for me, toooo much like MJ, kinda weird, lil gross....

TracGunny
02-04-04, 11:49 AM
...I think CBS and MTV are secretly sporting evil grins, wringing greedy hands, and have visions of $$$ dancing in their dreams. I wonder what the viewer-ratings have been since the "wardrobe malfunction" (yeah, right).

Didn't see it; I quit watching half-time shows many years ago (call my when they go to commercial...). Perhaps we will see college marching bands or Drum and Bugle Corps from now on.

On that subject; any predictions on what we will see (or NOT see) next year for half-time entertainment?

Sparrowhawk
02-04-04, 12:23 PM
The half time show several years ago, with a bunch of kids dancing all around him?

I said, to my wife at that time, there's something wrong about that guy with all those kids around him, something ain't right.

That was the same year that months later his first child abuse case came up.

Humm, wonder what is in store for Janet?

Don't know about that nipple shield? Sort of against what they are there for...LOL

usmc4669
02-04-04, 12:51 PM
Sparrowhawk
How in the H--- did you paste that clip.
Email me and let me know.
gysgt@cox.net

airframesguru
No the nipple was what held it on her big round implanted boob.

CBS finely admitted that this was planed by MTV from the start but they didn't know anything about it, BS, all for ratings for their upcoming TV show that, believe it or not will hosted by, guess who? Janet and Justin. Would to see American's turn them off and let them know just how we feel about this type of crap.

Sparrowhawk
02-04-04, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by usmc4669
Sparrowhawk
How in the H--- did you paste that clip.
Email me and let me know.
gysgt@cox.net

Just right click on it, and then click save as... give it a name and save it to your pictures or desktop from where you can email it to others.

Or if you like, right click on it, then click properties highlight..

http://www.tekwh0re.net/images/janet.gif

thn copy and paste it where ever.

Sempers

Cook