PDA

View Full Version : General Mattis Issues New Orders To Military, Liberals’ Jaws Hit Floor With Loud Thud

FoxtrotOscar
07-31-17, 05:16 PM
General Mattis Issues New Orders To Military, Liberals’ Jaws Hit Floor With Loud Thud

When President Trump appointed General Mattis to Secretary of Defense, he knew the man changed the way things work in America in regards to protecting this nation.

The former Marine only has one concern in his life.

He wants to make the US military the biggest most lethal group in the world. It’s a good time to ruin the world’s bad guys and General Mattis is the person to do it.

That means eliminating everything that is wasteful.

The sensitivity training needs to go because it doesn’t make the military stronger.

Secretary of Defense James Mattis has ordered a full review of any military training not directly relevant to warfighting.

Mattis will make sure there is a review of everything that was put into effect, especially under Leon Panetta and the Obama administration. It will likely all be gutted.

“I want to verify that our military policies also support and enhance warfighting readiness and force lethality,” Mattis said.

Mattis also asked for a review into what should be done about permanently non-deployable service members.

For years the politicians have ruined the US military. They wanted to make the military a social experiment. It’s been horrible that they think it’s appropriate to push political correctness and social policies that ruin the military ever seen on this planet.

Our soldiers, airmen, marines, and sailors don’t need to be bothered with “sensitivity” training. They need to know how to take orders, operate their weapons, and win battles.

They don’t have time entertain the stupid notions invented by liberals who never served their country.

The U.S. military is not a democracy. Nor is it a place for political nonsense. It is the single force that preserves our country and our freedoms.

The America military will be prosperous again. It’s too bad this didn’t happen sooner....

Kurt Loadeater
07-31-17, 05:28 PM
Strange editorializing. I tried and couldn't find evidence of anyone having a problem with Mattis's comments. Might want to wait and see what's actually eliminated.

Tennessee Top
07-31-17, 06:22 PM
We can only hope. I remember CMC General Gray had the same attitude about eliminating redundant/nonessential training in the late 80's. Problem is, the liberals regain power eventually so all the gains disappear and we're back to where we were.

Kegler300
07-31-17, 06:36 PM
Don't have to worry about transgender sensitivity training anymore ...

Tennessee Top
07-31-17, 07:17 PM
^^^see post #3. Next liberal/progressive president will bring back transgenders. Take that to the bank.

Kurt Loadeater
07-31-17, 07:48 PM
Has the new policy been updated regarding transgenders? Busy news cycle and haven't seen it move past the POTUS's twitter.

irpat54
07-31-17, 07:53 PM
I hope they move quickly and they cut the BS out and start focusing on doing what they are supposed to do, Kill the enemy.

Kegler300
07-31-17, 07:56 PM
The military is not a petri dish for liberal social experiments.