View Full Version : Trump/Patton, interesting

irpat54
06-09-17, 10:20 PM
check this out. lol... interesting.

Pres. Trump

Patton

Kurt Loadeater
06-10-17, 04:09 PM
We all start looking pretty much alike the closer we get to the eternal void. Anyway Trump has never served in the military and these pictures constitute stolen valor. But seriously, what kind of weirdo is making these pictures?

irpat54
06-10-17, 10:21 PM
We all start looking pretty much alike the closer we get to the eternal void. Anyway Trump has never served in the military and these pictures constitute stolen valor. But seriously, what kind of weirdo is making these pictures?

1) it was on Twitter, 2) don't take yourself so seriously, 3) what's wrong with you anyway, it was suposed to be humorous, or is humor outside of your liberal agenda..

good grief.

Kurt Loadeater
06-10-17, 11:55 PM
I don't have an agenda. I have noticed that worship of political leaders is more prevalent on the right than the left though. Either way, I think it'd be weird to fashion a modern day political in either party or political orientation as one of our most famous WW2 generals.

m14ed
06-11-17, 04:25 AM
We all start looking pretty much alike
the closer we get to

(( the eternal void. )) *

Anyway Trump has never served in the military
and these pictures constitute stolen valor.

But seriously,
what kind of weirdo is making these pictures?

Eternal ? Void ?
YouBeSpeakin' the crap you drop
on your bedsheets when you croak ??

example =

I Drop a great "VOID"
first thing in the morning

sometimes known as
Drop a Spike - mike.

who knows -
you might live long enough to get
"Educated" ,
you sure don't seem to
be gettin' much SMARTER hanging in here.

advanced
06-11-17, 07:14 AM
I'll tell you what sweetpea, Trump can have credit for some of my service, I've got more than enough to share.

On another note, many of us may like Trump, but we don't have funny feelings going down our legs. Trump will never be like bama-boy, thank God.

Tennessee Top
06-11-17, 09:05 AM
The more relevant meme would have Mad Dog Mattis compared with Patton. Because, I think they resemble each other more and, they share common attitudes towards warfighting. Plus, it would remove the political hot button reaction we see here. Think you can see the resemblance:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff166/rvanclea/USMC/908c663e-860f-4f6f-814d-b3c16b083fda.jpg (http://s238.photobucket.com/user/rvanclea/media/USMC/908c663e-860f-4f6f-814d-b3c16b083fda.jpg.html)

Mongoose
06-11-17, 09:08 AM
What we have here is a righteous crusader for the advancement of " I don't get it ". He is also doing a fine job of contributing to the " Foundation of WTF ".

advanced
06-11-17, 11:10 AM
I'd just like to know what kind of load he's eating.

Kurt Loadeater
06-11-17, 01:25 PM

Mistybluelady
06-13-17, 08:33 AM
Kurt......I seem to remember a similar person always in the chat room who was from terminal lance and liked to cause some loads.....

oldtop
06-13-17, 09:17 AM
lets see, bugs, pat opened the thread, kurt then posted a criticism of that post, others responded to that criticism in various ways.You then come in and dump on the folks that responded to the criticism and accuse THEM of being at "fault".... kind of have your schematics bass ackwards, don't you think???? or is it just that everyone that does not march to the "liberal" tune is just automatically "wrong"???

irpat54
06-13-17, 10:49 AM

ROFL, but borderline blasphemy..lol, but you're right the left is trying to crucify him for sure and for certain.

irpat54
06-13-17, 10:52 AM
I don't have an agenda. I have noticed that worship of political leaders is more prevalent on the right than the left though. Either way, I think it'd be weird to fashion a modern day political in either party or political orientation as one of our most famous WW2 generals.

You and bugeater seem to have lost the humor part of your brain, good grief.

Kurt Loadeater
06-16-17, 02:52 PM
Marines Corps veterans don’t scare easily. Mueller, 72, earned a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star with Valor for his gallantry in Vietnam before devoting most of the rest of his life to public service. Trump, 71, avoided military service by claiming a medical deferment for “heel spurs,” and he’s said that his “personal Vietnam” was avoiding sexually-transmitted diseases while sleeping around in New York. “I feel like a great and very brave solider," the president once told Howard Stern.

irpat54
06-16-17, 03:05 PM
Marines Corps veterans don’t scare easily. Mueller, 72, earned a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star with Valor for his gallantry in Vietnam before devoting most of the rest of his life to public service. Trump, 71, avoided military service by claiming a medical deferment for “heel spurs,” and he’s said that his “personal Vietnam” was avoiding sexually-transmitted diseases while sleeping around in New York.
false, Trump is to much of a germaphobe to have been "sleeping aroung in New York"
“I feel like a great and very brave solider," the president once told Howard Stern.

he is also best friends with Comey, and is why he should resign from the special consel...

but aside from that, just what the fetch does this have to do with my thread... good grief...

Kurt Loadeater
06-16-17, 03:14 PM
Not sure why you're saying it's false, when that is literally something Trump said.

Mueller is not going anywhere.

I thought the passage was relevant in light of your original post that tried to enshrine Trump as a military general.

You seem to want to believe in Trump in ways he does not measure up. Dude was a democrat his whole life and I'm not sure he isn't just trolling conservatives.

Mongoose
06-16-17, 04:12 PM
Nothing wrong with comparing a person with someone else. Never bothered me when someone inquires if I am Brad Pitt. Anyway loadeater, if every grunts action had been witnessed by an officer.....almost all of them would have a decoration for valor.

Kurt Loadeater
06-16-17, 04:34 PM
Lol if an officer witnessed everything every grunt has ever done, we'd all be in the brig.

advanced
06-17-17, 08:37 AM
Look at the Pogues putting down grunts. We're the ones that took out what you all feared. Are grunts a little rough around the edges, you bet. But we could always be counted on.

Mongoose
06-17-17, 04:04 PM
Russ, buggs wasn't putting down grunts.......he said almost every grunt should have at least some decoration for valor, if they served in war.

Mongoose
06-17-17, 04:06 PM
I do believe that if Trump was a general.......he would be one tough SOB.

Kurt Loadeater
06-17-17, 04:38 PM
He wouldn't have had the political skill to make it to that rank. He dodged military service with heel spurs, anyway.

Hammer
06-17-17, 04:47 PM
And what do you base your post on Loadeater?

Kurt Loadeater
06-17-17, 05:30 PM
Empirical evidence - the difficulties he's had in his presidency are largely self inflicted.

Hammer
06-17-17, 05:43 PM
Present your case and your evidence. Evidence/proof/facts, not heresy or innuendo. The great pontificators In Washington have been trying but have failed so far, so have at it.

irpat54
06-17-17, 05:58 PM
Empirical evidence - the difficulties he's had in his presidency are largely self inflicted.

oh great another "smarter than you all" person and his empirical evidence nonsense, another hate-filled lefty... and as Hammer3 said show all

Kurt Loadeater
06-17-17, 07:43 PM
For sure I am to the left of you, but so is the vast majority of the country/planet. That doesn't make me a leftist.

Trump has brought this Russian scandal and the special prosecutor situation on himself, for example, by firing Comey and then just straight up admitting that he did so to end any sort of investigation into Russian influence on his campaign/administration. Here was a case where the whole thing would've just died (if there is in fact no collusion or influence), but he continues to derail his agenda with his stupid tweeting, comments, contradicting aides or his own vice president after they attempt to explain his behavior to the press.

Republicans are in control of the House, Senate, and the Presidency, and have accomplished little to nothing. Clearly just about any other Republican candidate outside of Ted Cruz would've been more effective at this point.

Even Republicans are tired of Trump's behavior.

Hammer
06-17-17, 08:15 PM
I asked you to present evidence, not heresy, or conjecture. All you have presented is pure bull****. Comey should have been fired the first week Trump took office; not doing so was a mistake by Trump. The Russian connection is pure bull**** as well, and the Democrats who matter have admitted it as well.

So where is your basis for condemning impeaching Trump? Where is you evidence; where is your case/facts. The bottom line is that your dogmatic rhetoric has failed you,and your fulmination has petered out as well.

The only thing that you have presented factually is that you are well to the left.

irpat54
06-17-17, 08:45 PM
For sure I am to the left of you, but so is the vast majority of the country/planet. That doesn't make me a leftist.

once again, wrong on all counts

Trump has brought this Russian scandal and the special prosecutor situation on himself, for example, by firing Comey and then just straight up admitting that he did so to end any sort of investigation into Russian influence on his campaign/administration.
well that is flat out wrong, you've been listening to those "unnamed sources" haven't you, you need to stop reading the NYT.

Here was a case where the whole thing would've just died (if there is, in fact, no collusion or influence), but he continues to derail his agenda with his stupid tweeting,
well you're wrong again, he responds to the media. like CNN, MSNBC CNBC, they are the ones who refuse to let it go... good grief.
comments, contradicting aides or his own vice president after they attempt to explain his behavior to the press.

Republicans are in control of the House, Senate, and the Presidency, and have accomplished little to nothing. Clearly just about any other Republican candidate outside of Ted Cruz would've been more effective at this point.

Even Republicans are tired of Trump's behavior.

for a so called smart person, these are pretty dumb statements that have no basis in fact at all...

Kurt Loadeater
06-17-17, 09:51 PM
I asked you to present evidence, not heresy, or conjecture. All you have presented is pure bull****. Comey should have been fired the first week Trump took office; not doing so was a mistake by Trump. The Russian connection is pure bull**** as well, and the Democrats who matter have admitted it as well.

So where is your basis for condemning impeaching Trump? Where is you evidence; where is your case/facts. The bottom line is that your dogmatic rhetoric has failed you,and your fulmination has petered out as well.

The only thing that you have presented factually is that you are well to the left.

What have I said that was untrue? Not sure what 'heresy' has to do with anything in this context. I've not called for impeachment, you are trying to stuff words in my mouth. Sorry that the president is a moron, should've chosen someone else.

Even Comey has stated that he leaked the contents of his memos in order to trigger the appointment of a special prosecutor, after Trump stupidly threatened Comey with the existence of tapes which don't even exist, and would just make him look worse if they did.

Then he tried floating the idea of having Mueller fired somehow, and how he is under investigation for obstruction. Probably none of this would be happening if he would just shut up, or better yet, go back to being a reality tv star.

And I'm well to the left? Trump's approval rating is far below his disapproval. The majority of Americans think this guy is a toolbag.

irpat54
06-17-17, 11:04 PM
What have I said that was untrue? Not sure what 'heresy' has to do with anything in this context.
Untrue statement, in your previous post you said that Comey "Comey and then just straight up admitting that he did so to end any sort of investigation into Russian influence", flat out wrong, he did not say that at all.

I've not called for impeachment, you are trying to stuff words in my mouth. Sorry that the president is a moron, should've chosen someone else.
Moron huh? and how many Billions of $ do you have? seems to me the one making such a stupid statement is the real moron.
Even Comey has stated that he leaked the contents of his memos in order to trigger the appointment of a special prosecutor,
which now put Comey under criminal investigation... not too smart for the former head of the FBI. now you know why he was fired, by the recommendation of the person who hired Comey's buddy Mueller.

after Trump stupidly threatened Comey with the existence of tapes which don't even exist, and would just make him look worse if they did.

Then he tried floating the idea of having Mueller fired somehow,
you have been watching CNN or reading the toilet tissue paper NYT because that you just made a false statement he never said that, (unnamed sources again)
and how he is under investigation for obstruction.
again, anyone, by your definition, would be under investigation anytime something is looked into, if a cop pulls you over, then by your definition, you're under investigation... again stay away from CNN and MSNBC...

Probably none of this would be happening if he would just shut up, or better yet, go back to being a reality tv star.
he has done more good things, and brought more real jobs and the promise of more real good jobs, to this country then and leftist liberal POS in the last 8 years.
And I'm well to the left? Trump's approval rating is far below his disapproval. The majority of Americans think this guy is a toolbag.
wrong on the approval rating, sigh, you just have got to stop with the left wing cable news or MSM new companies... Ras has Trump approval rating at 50% and even ABC has his approval at 46%

Kurt Loadeater
06-18-17, 07:36 AM
Not really. Rasmussen makes robo calls to land lines only. It's a dumb poll that makes elderly conservatives feel better, because that's pretty much the only people they survey anyway. I don't even know anyone under 70 that still has a landline.

So congrats on your idiot orange president doing well in a poll that's designed to make him do well.

Kurt Loadeater
06-18-17, 07:39 AM
he has done more good things, and brought more real jobs and the promise of more real good jobs, to this country then and leftist liberal POS in the last 8 years.
Oh really? Ford is laying off 10% of their workforce soon. Carrier is going back to laying off their workers. The unemployment rate has more to do with the previous administration than anything the current one has done.

Hammer
06-18-17, 08:12 AM
Kurt; for what it's worth. Your arguments (all) are invalid, unfound and without merit. In your limited posts on this forum, it is evident that your goal is disrupt the forum.

I don't care what your political beliefs are; but you are way off base on your attacks on members especially irpat or Dan M. If you want a pisving match; count me in. I'll oblige you, I'm good at it,and enjoy them.

I' also suggest you argue with facts!

Mongoose
06-18-17, 09:13 AM
Mitch, loadeater is a lost soul searching for recognition. To be truly visible, you have to be different. He is in fact doing a fine job of confusing reality with his attempt to belittle our President. He is constantly proving that by quoting things said by the leaders of the left wing circus. He has no agenda other than that set forth by his fellow whinners. We should give him pity, for being weak minded and brainwashed, because it can happen to anyone who is a fool.

irpat54
06-18-17, 12:27 PM
[/COLOR][/I][/B]Oh really? Ford is laying off 10% of their workforce soon.
Fact, that is a temp layoff for retooling to gear up for SUV's and them bringing back the Bronco.
Carrier is going back to laying off their workers. The unemployment rate has more to do with the previous administration than anything the current one has done.
here's another Fact, Carrier is only laying off the remainder that was not covered in the 1000 jobs saved.

Obama could only have dreamed of the number of Jobs that Pres. Trump has created, not to mention, as I stated before, the promise of the thousands of jobs that is coming from investors...