PDA

View Full Version : DoJ charges Reality Leigh Winner w/ removing classified material

irpat54
06-05-17, 05:40 PM
&amp; mailing it to a news outlet. <br />
<br />
outstanding!!! <br />
<br />
JUSTICE NEWS <br />
<br />
Department of Justice <br />
Office of Public Affairs <br />
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE <br />
Monday, June 5, 2017

Tennessee Top
06-06-17, 02:48 PM
And she wasn't even trading these secrets for sex? I'm sure she'll say it was her patriotic duty to blow the whistle on the Government ala Edward Snowden.

Kegler300
06-06-17, 04:41 PM
Need to make an example of this leaker.

irpat54
06-06-17, 06:19 PM
They definitely need to run this witch through the ringer

advanced
06-07-17, 09:54 AM
Being a law abiding man we shouldn't be wishing harm to come to her. Remember, she is entitled to a fair trial before we hang her.

irpat54
06-07-17, 11:44 AM
Being a law abiding man we shouldn't be wishing harm to come to her. Remember, she is entitled to a fair trial before we hang her.

ROFL, oh of course you are exactly right,, my Bad,,

oldtop
06-08-17, 09:31 AM
started on 02/13, and by 05/09 she's stealing and leaking classified info???? Seems to me, this SPY hired on with the intent to do EXACTLY what she did, which IMHO classifies her as a SPY.... she should be treated as such, tried, convicted, and EXECUTED, just like the Rosenbergs were back in the 1950's.... it surely appears that communists are no longer in hiding, they are out in the open and brazen about what they do.... but what can we expect when half of our politicians are communists themselves.... take us over from within... indeed.....

irpat54
06-08-17, 09:44 AM
started on 02/13, and by 05/09 she's stealing and leaking classified info???? Seems to me, this SPY hired on with the intent to do EXACTLY what she did, which IMHO classifies her as a SPY.... she should be treated as such, tried, convicted, and EXECUTED, just like the Rosenbergs were back in the 1950's.... it surely appears that communists are no longer in hiding, they are out in the open and brazen about what they do.... but what can we expect when half of our politicians are communists themselves.... take us over from within... indeed.....

And the company that hired her should be looked into in depth, they either didn't do a very good job in the background checking her or are in sympathy with her.

Kurt Loadeater
06-08-17, 02:10 PM
Well she had a Top Secret, so apparently the government didn't do a good job. No company's background checks are as in depth as a TS.

irpat54
06-08-17, 03:42 PM
Well she had a Top Secret, so apparently the government didn't do a good job. No company's background checks are as in depth as a TS.

Very true, that should be given a closer look, as well..

FoxtrotOscar
06-09-17, 09:52 AM
Politicians don't even undergo a thorough background investigation ... Once elected they are simply vetted by a senior politician and are considered good to go..

That's exactly how Pelosi got the petulant little man boy "0" into office, she was the one that vetted his background for office...

oldtop
06-09-17, 10:15 AM

the REAL question is "who did the background investigation" was it the US Government, or was it the company she worked for...... some of these civilian contractors do their own background checks, and Uncle Sugar just accepts them as good... background checks like those that MILITARY personnel are subjected to are much more thorough, but even then, some "bad apples" slip through the cracks.....

oldtop
06-09-17, 10:20 AM
Politicians don't even undergo a thorough background investigation ... Once elected they are simply vetted by a senior politician and are considered good to go..

That's exactly how Pelosi got the petulant little man boy "0" into office, she was the one that vetted his background for office...

Really!!!! SHE was the one that "vetted" Obozo??? No WONDER he was able to pull off what he did, SHE is surpassed in stupidity only by the likes of Maxine Watters, Dianne Fienstein, Sheila Jackson Lee, and the "Indian Princess" wannabee....

Kurt Loadeater
06-09-17, 10:34 AM
I've never heard of company's doing their own TS background checks. Everyone has to go through OPM wherever I've worked to fill out their SF86.

oldtop
06-09-17, 01:16 PM
The wannabe "Snowden" successor has been denied bail, looks like she'll just have to get used to prison food for a while, unless her lawyers can find some liberal judge to grant her bail....

Kegler300
06-09-17, 05:16 PM
Before I retired from my security manager position in January, there was talk that as part of the background investigation for high level clearances and critical/special sensitive positions (TS/SCI, etc.), that having access to, or the ability to look at the individual's social media might become part of that process.