PDA

View Full Version : More bad news for warmists......

FoxtrotOscar
05-30-17, 06:57 PM
More bad news for warmists: NASA finds no retreat of polar ice

The notion that the polar ice caps would melt and flood coastal cities was always the best marketing tool for the global warming fraud.

After all, some people prefer warm weather, and no part of the United States is in the tropics, where heat per se would be the most bothersome.
Until humans develop gills, flooded cities would be a write-off.
But the ice caps just didn't get the message, and, as we reported yesterday, the ice caps are just as thick as they were decades ago.

Those poor polar bears stranded on small pieces of ice will be just fine.

Now comes data from NASA, the space folks, who, when they are not touting the achievements (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/7875584/Barack-Obama-Nasa-must-try-to-make-Muslims-feel-good.html) of Muslim scientists, study climate change. Their data show that the extent, as well as the thickness, of the polar ice caps is unchanged.

James Taylor of Forbes (https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/05/19/updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/#3e020e2b2892) reports:

Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth's polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979.

Since the end of 2012, moreover, total polar ice extent has largely remained above the post-1979 average. The updated data contradict one of the most frequently asserted global warming claims – that global warming is causing the polar ice caps to recede. ...

Updated NASA satellite data (http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/global.daily.ice.area.withtrend.jpg) show the polar ice caps remained at approximately their 1979 extent until the middle of the last decade. Beginning in 2005, however, polar ice modestly receded for several years. By 2012, polar sea ice had receded by approximately 10 percent from 1979 measurements. (Total polar ice area – factoring in both sea and land ice – had receded by much less than 10 percent, but alarmists focused on the sea ice loss as "proof" of a global warming crisis.) ...

In late 2012, however, polar ice dramatically rebounded and quickly surpassed the post-1979 average. Ever since, the polar ice caps have been at a greater average extent than the post-1979 mean.

Now, in May 2015, the updated NASA data show polar sea ice is approximately 5 percent above the post-1979 average.

During the modest decline in 2005 through 2012, the media presented a daily barrage of melting ice cap stories. Since the ice caps rebounded – and then some – how have the media reported the issue?

The answer, of course, is that outside of conservative media, these findings have been ignored.

Tennessee Top
05-31-17, 04:15 PM
If the warmists were correct, Venice Italy would be way under water by now. But, it's not!

Kegler300
05-31-17, 04:50 PM
Also too bad for the flat-earth gullible warming idiots -- Trump is pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord.

Tennessee Top
06-01-17, 08:16 AM
Appears to me the NASA report is punching the holes. But, maybe it's just fake news. One just never knows these days what/who to believe. One thing I do believe, there is definitely a political side to the whole global warming debate, along with the financial and scientific sides.

advanced
06-01-17, 09:02 AM
libs like bugs are simply gullible. Anything that the coolaid maker says is good enough for them. They are on another fools errand.

Mongoose
06-01-17, 04:05 PM
Take it easy, Russ. You'll make your Liberalitis flare up again.

irpat54
06-01-17, 09:12 PM
Just because, we as bystanders, don't personally feel or see the effect that is happening, doesn't mean it isn't present. There are just as many scientist who say it is taking place, because of the human race, as there are that say it isn't.
well actually if you read into the actual % of scientist that have their name on the warming list, only 32% of those signed agree that warming is happening, 68% say they have no opinion either way that was posted here in a thread I made awhile back

Do you think all these other Countries are wrong.
yes actually I do, because they are in it for the Billions of $ we would be giving them every year in free cash from us taxpayers

We are not always right just because we want to punch holes in a Liberal stance.

all you have to do is look at history, up until 1980 something, we were all going to freeze to death, then that ran it's course and it switched to no more ice caps by 2014 or something, but as of today the ice caps are lager then ever

so yes we may not be always right, but we sure are right more often the the liberals are, again just look at history..

Mongoose
06-02-17, 04:12 PM
I don't give a shet either way.......we will wipe each other off the world before it ever happens anyway.

irpat54
06-03-17, 06:42 PM
I.m not trying to be a smart ***. but people a whole lot smarter than we are, say it's true. Anyway, who said nasa has the last word on anything?

did you know that only 32% of the scientist that are on the panel say it is a definite and the other 68% say they have "no opinion", I can find 2 scientist that say it is not correct to ever 1 that says it is, and also,

the avg. global temp is approx 57 deg. if it were to rise to as high as 80 deg. it would take 5000 years for the polar ice caps to melt,, that is per Nat. Geo.

irpat54
06-03-17, 06:44 PM
for your pleasure and education..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_RuverrEZ4

Kegler300
06-03-17, 07:07 PM
Liberals won't listen to the real science ... Over 90 percent of the scientists that proclaim that global warming is man-made are not meteorological scientists. Most are scientists in fields such as Bill Nye The Science Guy who is a mechanical engineer. Others are podiatrists, dentists, physical therapists, etc. One only needs to check out the 800,000 year old Vostok ice-core records of atmospheric carbon dioxide which prove global climate change is not man made.

irpat54
06-03-17, 08:34 PM
Liberals won't listen to the real science ... Over 90 percent of the scientists that proclaim that global warming is man-made are not meteorological scientists. Most are scientists in fields such as Bill Nye The Science Guy who is a mechanical engineer. Others are podiatrists, dentists, physical therapists, etc. One only needs to check out the 800,000 year old Vostok ice-core records of atmospheric carbon dioxide which prove global climate change is not man made.

spot on

Kurt Loadeater
06-04-17, 06:08 PM
Even if climate change was one giant conspiracy or a hoax, it's still a good idea to try and become more energy efficient / cleaner. There's still a ton of pollution going on that is bad for ecosystems and the environment. I really see no advantage for the pulling out of the Paris accord outside of wanting to give the finger to Europe or liberals. If nothing else it was a framework for creating future energy trade deals, and Trump could've adjusted the US's commitment to anything he wanted instead of pulling us out completely.

irpat54
06-04-17, 06:26 PM
Even if climate change was one giant conspiracy or a hoax, it's still a good idea to try and become more energy efficient / cleaner.
well I lived off grid for several years in Az. in the high desert, using wind and solar, it works great for private homes and such but not for business or cities, maintenance will eat you alive, we found that out at SRP where I worked. but for homes I loved it.. no electric bulls.

There's still a ton of pollution going on that is bad for ecosystems and the environment.
well the pollution is not co2, that is necessary for plant life and was only called a "greenhouse gas" after the mid 90's when they found out that we weren't going into another Ice age like they said we were in the 50's-90's

I really see no advantage for the pulling out of the Paris accord outside of wanting to give the finger to Europe or liberals.
no that's not the reason, of what good would it be to be into something that 1) is not binding anyway, and 2) we foot the bill for it, and 3) China and the other countries don't have to stop anything and can keep building more coal plants until 2030 and beyond.

If nothing else it was a framework for creating future energy trade deals, and Trump could've adjusted the US's commitment to anything he wanted instead of pulling us out completely.
have you been keeping up to date on this, the EU and the rest said there would not be any renegotiating this deal.
do you know how much money Germany, France, and the others like China put into the pot for this deal? $0.00

do you know how much the US under obama put up for this.. right off the bat $1 billion

it was a bad deal made with countries that just wanted our money, we are already way ahead of most of the other countries in cutting the false problems of Carbon Emissions..

m14ed
06-05-17, 05:36 AM
*****Even if climate change was one giant conspiracy or a hoax, it's still a good idea to try and become more energy efficient / cleaner. There's still a ton of pollution going on that is bad for ecosystems and the environment. I really see no advantage for the pulling out of the Paris accord outside of wanting to give the finger to Europe or liberals. If nothing else it was a framework for creating future energy trade deals, and Trump could've adjusted the US's commitment to anything he wanted instead of pulling us out completely.

don't bother him with the SMALL PRINT-

don't bother him with the logic-

Sweatpea there, runs on feelings

Kurt Loadeater
06-05-17, 08:29 AM
The US was not even among the top 10 contributors to the green fund on a per capita basis.

Mongoose
06-05-17, 08:31 AM
We are beating a dead horse.

advanced
06-05-17, 08:38 AM
Yeah, the horse hasn't moved yet. But who knows, keep on beating him.

Mongoose
06-05-17, 08:47 AM
Your so cruel , Russ.

irpat54
06-05-17, 11:56 AM
The US was not even among the top 10 contributors to the green fund on a per capita basis.

but on the Paris Accord, the UK, Germany, and France along with China and others, put up $0.00 for the fund and the US put up $1 billion..

Kurt Loadeater
06-05-17, 12:24 PM
I'm not disputing that, but only focusing on the nations with $0 contributions at the time gives the perception that the US was the only one participating, which isn't true. It'd be better to give the full context.

irpat54
06-05-17, 01:59 PM
the fact still is that the accord required us to do so much more and not the others, we still would have footed most of the bill, it would have wound up just like NATO, where everyone else says they will give their share and then it is just the United States that foots most of the bill..
while China gets off Scott free and gets some of the money given to them.

m14ed
06-06-17, 04:06 AM
The US
was not even among the top 10 contributors
to the green fund
on a per capita basis.

Quote me a source there please Sweatpea ?

the wind is whifting this way -
odor-ous

m14ed
06-06-17, 04:07 AM
Kurt -
how things been over @ terminal lance ?

Kurt Loadeater
06-06-17, 08:35 AM
I have not attacked you, not sure why you're trying to get under my skin. You could easily Google such information, I'm sorry it wasn't in your fox news or Infowars feed. You'd have to ask someone else about terminal Lance, I have'nt logged in there for years.

advanced
06-06-17, 09:42 AM
Kurt, you won't win with these one track minded Marines. They have tunnel vision and really don't give a hoot what anyone else says. This Russ guy is one of the BEST. He wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the face.
Thank you bugs.

irpat54
06-06-17, 01:16 PM
Kurt, you won't win with these one track minded Marines. They have tunnel vision and really don't give a hoot what anyone else says. This Russ guy is one of the worst. He wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the face.

wow, did you even watch the video I posted, talk about a one track mind, and tunnel vision..

What if I told you that at more than one point in the Earth's history the co2 count we over 1700 ppm, and the world temp was record low.
While another time the co2 amounts were near 200 p.m. and we had tropic and animal life abundant.

Kurt Loadeater
06-06-17, 01:42 PM
CO2 is not the only driver of climate. The high CO2 periods of the past were also accompanied by lower solar activity. You seem to enjoy cherry picking data that supports your view and ignoring anything else...

m14ed
06-06-17, 01:48 PM
^ you aren't trying to confuse those two with FACTs are you ?

Don't bother - their minds are already made up.....

*given of course that each of them had at least half a brain
to start with-
and combined the total horsepower/output of BOTH halfs
Thus,
equals a whole-

irpat54
06-06-17, 06:25 PM
I watched the video. Soooo. It was one video out of hundreds on this subject. There are videos that show it different.

How many statements do you want, I can get hundreds from actual climate scientist, that disagree with you, but you don't want to see any facts that disagree with you,

Kegler300
06-06-17, 06:28 PM
Just like the Honda Accord, the Paris Accord is a flop ...

irpat54
06-06-17, 06:30 PM
I watched the video. Soooo. It was one video out of hundreds on this subject. There are videos that show it different.

The graft was from the very scientists that just a little while ago said that if the co2 levels reached 450 ppm the oceans would boil and your kids would burst into flames.
But then those same scientists show on their graft where the co2 count was over 1700 ppm and the oceans didn't boil and the wildlife didn't burst into flames.

Kurt Loadeater
06-06-17, 07:50 PM
Out of curiosity, what was the video? And as i've said earlier, there is more going on than just CO2 levels, and two different time periods are not directly comparable by CO2 alone.

irpat54
06-06-17, 10:26 PM
Out of curiosity, what was the video? And as i've said earlier, there is more going on than just CO2 levels, and two different time periods are not directly comparable by CO2 alone.

See post # 12

Kurt Loadeater
06-07-17, 08:31 AM
Yeah, I honestly couldn't stand to watch the whole thing. I've read a lot of books on the subject - I just prefer to get my information from sources with a proper accounting of all the details / facts. The problem with your (and Bill Whittle's) arguments, is that you all think you've found some sort of gotcha or contradiction. But then all you've done is make some sort of stupid mistake like thinking global temperatures only depend on CO2.

The problem with thinking that humans assisted climate change is some sort of conspiracy, is that everyone would be genuinely relieved if it really was all a hoax. No one wants the planet destroyed, lol.

irpat54
06-07-17, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I honestly couldn't stand to watch the whole thing. I've read a lot of books on the subject - I just prefer to get my information from sources with a proper accounting of all the details / facts. The problem with your (and Bill Whittle's) arguments, is that you all think you've found some sort of gotcha or contradiction. But then all you've done is make some sort of stupid mistake like thinking global temperatures only depend on CO2.

The problem with thinking that humans assisted climate change is some sort of conspiracy, is that everyone would be genuinely relieved if it really was all a hoax. No one wants the planet destroyed, lol.

sooo enlighten me as to what the other causes are the Humans contribute to, to cause or contribute to Global Warming, when CO2 is all the "scientist" seem to cry about is CO2.. Are you saying that you know more than they do? Although that would not take much to surpass them.

advanced
06-07-17, 02:55 PM
One of the biggest causes of getting rid of gw is lots of money.

Mongoose
06-07-17, 03:53 PM
That's right Russ......wouldn't want Al Gore to lose his 45 million dollar home, which by the way has not one solar panel on it, not one wind turban on his property.

irpat54
06-07-17, 03:59 PM
We're getting ready to put up about 10 solar panels and a 1600 watt wind turbine, we bought them because I got used to not having to pay for electricity when we lived in the high desert in Az.. It's not that I'm a big global warming buff because I think that it is just a bunch of garbage made up by elites to make millions, that's it.

But Solar and wind does work out great for individual homes, but it is not cost effective on a large scale.

Hammer
06-16-17, 05:03 PM
Here's what I know about global warming etc;.. I love people to believe in it. I have several investments in California re; Castro Valley area, in wind turbines. They have been quite profitable. I hope more people will invest more money. I personally think that climate warming is a bunch of crap, but I proves the old saying that a sucker is born every day.

Kurt Loadeater
06-16-17, 05:23 PM
Why are you politicizing wind mills? We've been harnessing the power of wind for hundreds of years. Perhaps the Dutch were the original lieberal climate warming idiots!

Hammer
06-16-17, 05:38 PM
Politicizing wind mills? Hell yes! I'm making money off of idiots who believe in climate warming. Therefore; I'll invest more in building more windmills and selling shares. Capitalism is the name of the game.

Kurt Loadeater
06-16-17, 05:44 PM
Yeah I really don't see what climate change has to do with it. I'm basically making the point that finding ways to harness natural forces in order to produce energy is a good idea. We've been doing it longer than we've been using fossil fuels. You seem to be saying that it's idiotic and/or for idiots? That's weird.

Kurt Loadeater
06-16-17, 05:51 PM
Now that I think about it, I am beginning to understand the mindset here. In your mind, using alternative forms of energy is purely a political or ideologically driven choice; not an economic one. You also believe that there is a conspiracy to extract money from you, and from America, by liberals and climate change is one of their instruments. The only possible reason for using wind mills is to rip you off, and you are getting satisfaction from the idea that you are the one ripping them off in return. You seem to like the idea so much that politics are the only reason for using wind mills, otherwise you would lose your opportunity to rip off the 'other' side.

Am I getting it now?

DanM
06-16-17, 06:09 PM
Wind turbines kill hundreds of thousands birds a year,but cats kill billions of birds a year.Maybe we should outlaw cats.....

Hammer
06-16-17, 06:38 PM
If a person wants to believe in climate warming; I'm willing to provide them a way to reap the profits by investing in wind turbines/solar panels/ or any other LEGAL means; including peddling bicycles to create electricity.

I'm gtlad there are idiots who believe in climate warming. They have created a market by which I can profit. I've also got huge signed autograph pictures of Al Gore I sell.

Kurt Loadeater
06-16-17, 06:50 PM
Er you are now trying to politicize...bicycles? You are literally insane lol.

Kegler300
06-16-17, 07:15 PM
When China, India, and Turkey are forced to reduce their emissions, I will take the climate change more seriously. Until then, it is nothing more than a tax scheme to redistribute American wealth to Third World countries ...

Hammer
06-17-17, 08:55 AM
Bugs! You and Loadeater need to team up. Go after people that don't believe in climate warming. I don't like them either. They are too smart to make money off of. Now, you two are just plain dumb ass's, who believes in climate warming; Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.

FoxtrotOscar
06-17-17, 10:10 AM
Volcano Tax is coming up...!!!

Kurt Loadeater
06-17-17, 10:52 AM
Kurt, these Marines don't understand the concept of living independent from the main stream. They don't get it, that everything we have now, came from an idea based on a concept long gone or in the making. Therefore, to prevent change that might benefit mankind, they protect the good ole boys from losing profit. It makes no difference if climate change is real or not. If it stands in the way of the elite making money, it will always be down played. This hammer is a good example of belligerent behavior.

The funny part is even big oil companies like Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, and investors like Warren Buffet wall wanted the US to remain in the Paris agreement, and are all strategizing ways to reduce our carbon footprint/emissions. I suppose they are all part of this vast liberal conspiracy...

irpat54
06-17-17, 12:12 PM
The funny part is even big oil companies like Exxon, ConocoPhillips, BP, and investors like Warren Buffet wall wanted the US to remain in the Paris agreement, and are all strategizing ways to reduce our carbon footprint/emissions. I suppose they are all part of this vast liberal conspiracy...

Bugeater68
Kurt, these Marines don't understand the concept of living independent from the main stream.

1st Kurt: the big business wanted us to stay in, not because of any belief in Global warming that has stayed constant for the last 16 -20 years now, but because there is big money to be had in this nonsense.

now to bugs: you are full of ****. I lived off grid for 10 years in Az. I worked at Coronado Generating plant for that time, if you would care to see beyond your own hype you two just might learn something.

we found that off grid is great for individual homes, if you can handle the start up cost, it is a great way to go, I loved not have an electrical bill.
BUT on a large scale, it was and is not cost effective, the maintenance cost alone will and did eat us up. if it weren't for the tax write off's and subsidies, no one could operate them on alarge scale.

Kurt Loadeater
06-17-17, 12:24 PM
sure looks constant to me (https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/)

Read Exxon's position on climate change. (http://corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position)

The risk of climate change is clear and the risk warrants action. Increasing carbon emissions in the atmosphere are having a warming effect. There is a broad scientific and policy consensus that action must be taken to further quantify and assess the risks.

ExxonMobil is taking action by reducing greenhouse gas emissions in its operations, helping consumers reduce their emissions, supporting research that leads to technology breakthroughs and participating in constructive dialogue on policy options.

Addressing climate change, providing economic opportunity and lifting billions out of poverty are complex and interrelated issues requiring complex solutions. There is a consensus that comprehensive strategies are needed to respond to these risks.

Of course businesses would benefit from us remaining in the Paris accord, that's why it was doubly stupid to withdraw.

irpat54
06-17-17, 02:40 PM
of course, big companies are going to agree, that's how they get their R&D money... good grief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc

Kegler300
06-17-17, 02:46 PM
What is China, India, and Turkey doing to fight global warming? Again, the biggest polluters on the planet don't have to do anything until 2030 under the Paris Climate Accord, while the U.S. has to transfer billions of American tax dollars into the Green Fund where nobody knows where the money is actually going.

Kurt Loadeater
06-17-17, 02:47 PM
Patrick Moore is a highly paid consultant for some of the biggest polluters out there. He left greenpeace long ago when he realized where the real money was at. Get better sources than corporate shills from youtube.

irpat54
06-17-17, 02:56 PM
Patrick Moore is a highly paid consultant for some of the biggest polluters out there. He left greenpeace long ago when he realized where the real money was at. Get better sources than corporate shills from youtube.

it doesn't matter what I post, you won't believe any of it at all, whether you like someone or not doesn't take away from the truth of what he and the other is posted said and put up, your sources or whoever you call upon are the same, if they say there is no conclusive evidence they will lose their money

get real...

who's your big gun,,, bill nye the pervert guy?

watch the video.

Kurt Loadeater
06-17-17, 03:20 PM
Post legitimate scientific papers or at least articles based on them. I don't get my news from YouTube and political pundits.

FoxtrotOscar
06-17-17, 03:45 PM

Mongoose
06-17-17, 03:58 PM
Well I for one believe in climate change. Last Winter, we got below freezing twice. Now look at us........it's 94 today. So tell me their ain't no climate change.31584

irpat54
06-17-17, 06:06 PM
Post legitimate scientific papers or at least articles based on them. I don't get my news from YouTube and political pundits.
no, your news comes from Bill Nye. you have shown no papers at all nor a thing to substantiate your claim.

by who's standards yours? I have posted lots by reputable scientist, you just don't like them, Most of the people that I have posted ARE actual scientist in there field, you've shown nothing.

but your to self-indulged with your delusions of self-importance and "superior knowledge"

Kurt Loadeater
06-17-17, 07:36 PM
I can't even remember what bill nye looks like. I don't pay attention to him, but it sounds like you do? Not sure why.

Anyway, I have posted links to either research articles or climate science references aggregated at NASA here and there, which apparently have just gone ignored. I am really sorry but I just don't even bother watching youtube for any sort of analysis on anything.

irpat54
06-17-17, 08:52 PM
I can't even remember what bill nye looks like. I don't pay attention to him, but it sounds like you do? Not sure why.

Anyway, I have posted links to either research articles or climate science references aggregated at NASA here and there, which apparently have just gone ignored. I am really sorry but I just don't even bother watching youtube for any sort of analysis on anything.
well for that matter if you would have bothered to watch the videos, especially the first one, you would have seen that it is taken from NASA, and Climate Scientist as well.

you seem to have the arrogant idea that you have the only right and scientific sources. that is arrogant presumption... a major failing in most global warmist circles.
true science comes up with a theory and then tries to disprove it to see if it hold up. your global warmist circle is only interested in the grant money they can get so they don't use proper or sound science...

DanM
06-17-17, 09:36 PM

5 pages of comments on this topic and not one link posted by Loadeater.

Kurt Loadeater
06-17-17, 09:52 PM
5 pages of comments on this topic and not one link posted by Loadeater.

You are illiterate then, posted two on the previous page alone.

Kurt Loadeater
06-17-17, 09:53 PM
well for that matter if you would have bothered to watch the videos, especially the first one, you would have seen that it is taken from NASA, and Climate Scientist as well.

you seem to have the arrogant idea that you have the only right and scientific sources. that is arrogant presumption... a major failing in most global warmist circles.
true science comes up with a theory and then tries to disprove it to see if it hold up. your global warmist circle is only interested in the grant money they can get so they don't use proper or sound science...

Please post any peer reviewed research that supports any of your arguments and I will read it and take it seriously. YT is a waste of everyone's time.

irpat54
06-17-17, 11:12 PM
Please post any peer reviewed research that supports any of your arguments and I will read it and take it seriously. YT is a waste of everyone's time.

no links, you must have thought you did when you brought up the fake nonsense of Exon Mobil.

in your post number 39,,, you admitted that you didn't watch the whole video, Bill Whittle brought out several links and sources of his charts and has actually worked in climatology... so you have just shot your own credibility right square in the foot...

your source, the only one you posted without a link is flawed and not reputable.

Kurt Loadeater
06-18-17, 07:34 AM
You are an idiotic waste of time. Just put your mouse on some of the text I've posted, I've posted links. I can't make it any easier.

I've not discredited my own argument, videos are generally a waste of time and i stopped with the Bill Whittle one when I reached the first flaw in his argument.

It is telling to me that you are unable to read actual papers or articles and seem to rely completely on having a political pundit or paid consultant to feed you the arguments you want to hear, because the evidence does not support your conspiracy based minority view on climate science.

Mongoose
06-18-17, 09:20 AM
Loadeater, we know it's all ball**** simply because the left supports it. Need I say more.........

FoxtrotOscar
06-18-17, 09:48 AM
Spirited and meaningful debate is excellent...

Denigrating with tactless name calling is unacceptable...

Choose wisely...

advanced
06-18-17, 10:50 AM
This reminds me of the famous words from our past, "I grow weary."

irpat54
06-18-17, 12:04 PM

it doesn't take away from the facts, and as far as that goes, every global warming nut is paid as well, they only go along so they can get their grant money.

irpat54
06-18-17, 12:12 PM
You are an idiotic waste of time.
waste of time because you have no argument.

Just put your mouse on some of the text I've posted, I've posted links. I can't make it any easier.
most people here, post the actual link, it's very easy, all you have to do is copy and past. that way we don't have to guess at what you're trying to do.

I've not discredited my own argument, videos are generally a waste of time and I stopped with the Bill Whittle one when I reached the first flaw in his argument.
most true seekers of the truth will watch the whole thing and then post a point by point rebuttal. much like I am doing here with you.

It is telling to me that you are unable to read actual papers or articles and seem to rely completely on having a political pundit or paid consultant to feed you the arguments you want to hear, because the evidence does not support your conspiracy based minority view on climate science.
well then you had better change your shrink... because, the videos were full of papers and graphs and I could post several papers by actual scintist but you would just call then fake or some other such nonsense.

FoxtrotOscar
06-20-17, 09:53 PM
I totally trust Al Gore. He really went out on a limb buying his waterfront mansion with the proceeds from the sale of his tv station to Al Jazeera. With oil money and all...

He did ALL that just so he could keep an eye on the rising ocean levels and let us know the very instant we're in great peril, and where to send our money...
:cry:

No one but a true American patriot would do that for our nation and the world...

advanced
06-21-17, 08:49 AM
bugs, do you get smoke blown up your asss often? It must tickle, huh?

Mistybluelady
06-21-17, 10:14 AM
so who's in charge of the black helo's now? I miss Lep, he was a great guy

irpat54
06-21-17, 12:38 PM
I agree Misty.

Hammer
06-21-17, 03:39 PM
If I had to guess; the folks in charge of the Black Helo's now are Mike and Billy.

irpat54
06-22-17, 05:47 PM
You won't laugh when it hits all at once, and your not ready for it. But you don't care. You have your big ego to take care of things.

and vice Versa.

Hammer
06-22-17, 06:48 PM
From what5 I've seen about Bugs; is that he has no ego. However he is full of bull****.

m14ed
06-22-17, 07:32 PM
Sorry Lisa - <br />
Thought you said &quot;BLACK HERO's&quot; <br />
<br />
&amp; <br />
Leps still around - <br />
He's smart enough not to hang in here.

Mongoose
06-23-17, 04:17 PM
Ed, what did you do to your hair?

m14ed
06-24-17, 04:19 AM
Dixie-Peach-Palmade first
Then -
I teased it with a BRICK......

!

Hammer
06-24-17, 06:46 AM
Ed; Mongoose and I were talking about how much you and Obama favor. Did ya'll
have the same father?

Mongoose
06-24-17, 04:01 PM
I can hear Ed's response now
........there are currently 255 guests and 11 members on board. No Hammer, and if we had a chat room, you would know that. Besides 2 baseballs don't equal a hamburger.

Hammer
06-24-17, 07:06 PM
For God's sake Mongoose; don't mention a chat room around or in a post that Ed will read. He'll fall on the floor, kicking and screaming; his thumb in his mouth and squalling at the same time saying at the top of his lungs; I want a chatroom.

Then when he gets the chance to press for a chat room, he becomes as quite as a mouse ****ing on cotton If you say something to him about not saying anything about a chat room he'll leave the forum for week or so and mad as hell.

Moongoose,don't tell him what I posted.

Hammer
06-25-17, 05:07 PM
Bugs; you can talk about anything you want to on this forum with no chat room. Speak away! We'll let you know if we agree with you are not.

advanced
06-25-17, 05:53 PM
bugs only wants to talk about racism and black politics. Of course, in this country build by white men bugs is simply refusing to accept the fact that black lives don't matter.