PDA

View Full Version : Top Obama Official Stabs Him In The Back With Huge Admission

irpat54
05-01-17, 12:36 PM

Officials from the Obama White House are starting to speak out against the corrupt administration now that it is safe to come forward. It’s about time!

The most recent official to come forward is Steven Koonin, the former Undersecretary of the Department of Energy. He is accusing President Obama of fabricating scientific evidence proving “climate change”.

“What you saw coming out of the press releases about climate data, climate analysis, was, I’d say, misleading, sometimes just wrong,” Koonin told the Wall Street Journal.

According to Koonin, multiple departments responsible for environmental science either misrepresented data or completely fabricated results to justify the policies of the Obama administration.

Scientists at NASA and the National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) colluded with press officers to create misleading press releases that supported the former president’s agenda.

Koonin isn’t the only Obama-era official claiming wrongdoing by the Obama administration. Retired principle climate scientist Dr. John Bates testified before a House Committee in February claiming that the NOAA was manipulating data.

Dr. Bates claimed that “the Karl study” was politically motivated and not supported by data. “The Karl study” was a report designed to account for the apparent slowing of global temperature growth.

Liberals want to prove that climate change is a real and dangerous phenomenon to justify increased regulation and size of government. Scientists, motivated by politics, have completely abandoned the scientific method to support their personal opinion. And an entire industry has been created around the false notion that the earth is getting warmer.

In 2007 Al Gore predicted that the polar ice caps would have completely melted away by 2013, but instead, since that time, they have grown larger. Climate scientists were forced to change the name of their theory from Global Warming to Climate Change, because the data did not support that the earth was warming. Now it is becoming clear that climate change is also not supported by evidence.

Climate alarmists like Al Gore may have gotten rich, but their claims are simply not supported by any REAL science.

It is becoming increasingly clear that scientists who support climate change are motivated by politics and not by truth. It’s refreshing to finally hear the truth that WE knew all along.

Join USA Politics Today And Share This Article Now!
http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/top-obama-official-stabs-back-huge-admission/

FoxtrotOscar
05-01-17, 12:59 PM
True Pat, but you know as well, that all of this will be ignored....

advanced
05-01-17, 01:46 PM
And I thought all that stuff was for real, call me naive I guess.

Tennessee Top
05-01-17, 02:46 PM
This story won't get a sniff on the Clinton News Network, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc. Contrary to their agendas.

Mongoose
05-01-17, 03:55 PM
I know damn well global warming is real......2 months ago, we were in the 70's, now we're in the upper 80's....tell me that ain't real

irpat54
05-01-17, 05:08 PM
ya I know the Mainstream media won't even give it the time of day and that's to bad. that's why we need to jam it in their face every day..lol

Kegler300
05-01-17, 05:28 PM
The gullible warming scam is nothing more than a liberal scheme to take more money out of our wallets. How come they don't explain why there were periods of similar warming before the Industrial Age? Because it's all a big fat lie.