PDA

View Full Version : putting military ranks on regular T-shirts

barronfidel7
01-23-17, 05:49 PM
hello everyone i hope you guys can help me with my question. im currently creating a website to sell shirts online and i have it set up so the user can pick from a variety of images to put on their t-shirt. I wanted to know if its against the law to put military ranks on t-shirts. i don't want to offend anyone by doing ranks on shirts. thank you.

Apache
01-24-17, 02:18 PM
Outside any possible. Laws
IXNAY
Bad idea

SGT7477
01-25-17, 09:11 AM
Sgt Grit sells them, Semper Fidelis.

fl1946
01-25-17, 03:33 PM
Placing rank on t-shirts, no harm. Affixing Marine Corps emblem on apparel, no, not without permission from HQMC. EGA is a registered trademark of the Marine Corps and cannot be used, reproduced for commercial purposes with permission. Same holds true for Marine Corps Hymn. Don't use it in your next movie without approval. JK

:marine:

Placing artwork on t-shirts is a one trick pony show (business) destined to fail. You will never survive silk-screening, printing single theme subjects, i.e., military rank. Ref: Sgt. Grit. Good luck, mate.

Big Boz
01-29-17, 07:30 PM
Same holds true for Marine Corps Hymn. Don't use it in your next movie without approval.

You can do anything you want with the Marine Corps Hymn.......It's the Marine's Hymn that you can't infringe upon......:p

smith1811
02-02-17, 05:20 PM
But were all Marines we earned it.

jerryd6818
02-06-17, 06:51 PM
Had this made for our Boot Camp platoon reunion in 2010. No one has thrown me in jail or sued me yet.