PDA

View Full Version : Female Marine Passed Infantry Training Battalion

FoxtrotOscar
12-28-16, 08:13 PM
August 2016 <br />
<br />
ABOARD A U.S. NAVY SHIP — A Marine walks up to a pullup bar. She takes a deep breath; leaps up and grabs hold … one, two, three, four. She cranks out pullup after pullup … 18, ...

Hotel6November
08-28-17, 11:01 AM
I don't know what has happened to the Corps since Iv'e been out but i remember as a 5"5" 167 pound 8% body fat, 44 dead hang pull ups, 16 one hand pull ups, 25 one hand push ups on each hand marine, i had to carry a 250 pound marine 100 ft in a combat rescue scenario by picking him up from the prone position. That almost ripped every back muscle and pulled my hamstrings out of my sockets. You/re telling me the WM in this photo can pick up and carry a 250 pound fellow Marine under fire??? What a joke the Marines are becoming. Leave the PC to all the other Armed Forces and leave the killing to the Marines. P.S it's not about the mental toughness of WM'S I knew two WM's that were so badass most male Marines were afraid to mess with them. They would walk everywhere in Pairs. If you were at 29 Palms in the mid nineties you may know who I'm talking about. Maybe they could have done what i described. But this WM in this picture I don't think so. I think someone fudged her training. She just doesnt appear to have the upper body strength to carry more than her own weight. However the proof is in the pudding. No way to fake infantry duty. So if she is really in an infantry unit and they hump like the infantry does, then she is the real deal. I used to have to carry my pack and the Sincgars plus an M249, then get punished with carrying the A-bag plus 400 rounds of ammo in addition to standard loadout M4 etc. Of course i was in a reconnaissance unit. But standard infantry carry heavy loads as well. Don't forget Mortar platoon and heavy weapons platoon. Anyway I think you get my point. Let me know what you think. Semper Fi Mac...

Hotel6November
08-28-17, 11:17 AM
A quick reply to the comment about the lance corporal female Marine barking orders setting up the COC. This article is apparently a PC article written from combat camera or whoever puts out...

FistFu68
08-28-17, 12:21 PM
Yessir more P C BS

madsox
08-28-17, 02:23 PM
It's a PR piece, sure, but the young Marine sounds like she's a pretty hard charger. Made it through grunt training, and the Corps decided she should stay a combat engineer, which she doesn't seem to...

FoxtrotOscar
08-28-17, 04:27 PM
Hotel6November
(http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?117748-Hotel6November)
Your profile states your still in service as an E-1, Private, yet you also rattle on about the Grunts claiming to carry max loads, 400 rounds for a SAW along with the M4 and you were Recon, then an 0369 (SSgt) working as an Ops Chief... on and on..

Grunts didn't get the M4 until around what the late 90's...???

What would a SSgt be doing carrying the SAW..???

Instead of going on, how about you do some work on that profile first, add some accurate dates of service and perhaps a unit or two, that's not OPSEC...!!!

Nuff said...

advanced
08-28-17, 05:53 PM
Same same FO

Mongoose
08-29-17, 08:21 AM

advanced
08-29-17, 09:01 AM
Hotel6November
(http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?117748-Hotel6November)
Your profile states your still in service as an E-1, Private, yet you also rattle on about the Grunts claiming to carry max loads, 400 rounds for a SAW along with the M4 and you were Recon, then an 0369 (SSgt) working as an Ops Chief... on and on..

Grunts didn't get the M4 until around what the late 90's...???

What would a SSgt be doing carrying the SAW..???

Instead of going on, how about you do some work on that profile first, add some accurate dates of service and perhaps a unit or two, that's not OPSEC...!!!

Nuff said...
I agree with you totally FO, I looked at his profile also and it told me nothing.

Mistybluelady
08-29-17, 12:39 PM
Im just impressed she is Canadian. ;)

Mongoose
08-29-17, 03:51 PM
Good to see ya Lisa..........Now ya'll tell me who you had rather be covering your back......this young female Marine or this????31771

advanced
08-30-17, 07:34 AM
Im just impressed she is Canadian. ;)
lisa, I didn't know they still let foreigners join our military.

madsox
08-30-17, 09:00 AM
lisa, I didn't know they still let foreigners join our military.

Foreigners? Nah, Russ, Canada is just the rest of the 57 states Obama talked about that one time.

They just don't realize it yet up there!

;)

Good to see ya, Lisa, keep it real, sis...

Mistybluelady
08-30-17, 09:41 AM
Lol, Russ, I actually know a young man from this site who was Canadian and lives in Raleigh and is a Marine... Robbie he was a active member at one time on here.

Hammer
08-30-17, 09:48 AM
Yep! It's good to see Lisa. She brightens up the forum! Good to see you Lisa.

Kamauxx
08-30-17, 10:24 AM
Good job to her. She did what many many Marines before her have failed to do. Belated congratulations to the Cpl (probably Sgt now).

advanced
08-30-17, 11:13 AM
Lol, Russ, I actually know a young man from this site who was Canadian and lives in Raleigh and is a Marine... Robbie he was a active member at one time on here.
You know/I hope you know, that I was just kidding. I got your attention though. Are you doing alright? Good to see you back.

Mistybluelady
08-30-17, 11:34 AM
Yes Russ I know you were just ribbing me, its all good , I can handle you boys.
Im great, busy as hell , but great none the less....

advanced
08-30-17, 12:43 PM
Same same, congrats to the lady Marine. We just got over 3 full days of tropical rain while Texas was getting pounded. I thought I was up north with the overcast skies for that long of a time.

Mistybluelady
08-30-17, 03:45 PM
Blue skies here and cooler nights... loving the weather right now

Hopefully Billy is high and dry

Mongoose
08-30-17, 04:41 PM
Lisa, I am dry.....but I don't smoke pot, Sweetie.

m14ed
08-31-17, 03:13 AM
08-29-17, 04:51 PM #11 (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?123327-Female-Marine-Passed-Infantry-Training-Battalion&p=1025665&viewfull=1#post1025665)
Mongoose (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?120117-Mongoose)

Now ya'll tell me

who you had rather be covering your back......
this young female Marine

or this????

billy u silly$hit

that what ever has "Their" ammo
fed in backwards

Gimme somebody that has the common sense
to pour pi$$ out of a boot with out having to read
instructions-

dah-

Mistybluelady
08-31-17, 07:32 AM
Ed, you always talk in riddles and they are funny as hell, if only I had a clue what you were sayin..xo

Mongoose
08-31-17, 08:41 AM
I have found a Rosetta Stone helps a little bit, Lisa. Maybe this picture of Ed will clear up things31780

advanced
08-31-17, 09:33 AM
Damn Ed, you're fatter than billy. Has your new lunch table invention caught on yet? You don't have to eat all that shivt you know.

Mongoose
08-31-17, 04:40 PM
Damn Ed, you're fatter than billy. Has your new lunch table invention caught on yet? You don't have to eat all that shivt you know.

Want to take that back, brother??

advanced
08-31-17, 10:06 PM
Well, I bet you still weigh more than Ed.

Hotel6November
09-01-17, 02:18 AM
Stolen valor huh? So now my honor is in question after leaving the truest post based on my career in the Marines. That's incredible that they have people like you left in the Corps. The information i stated was completely true. You obviously have never trained hard since you find what i said hard to believe. My statements were a brief synopsis of life events over my career not to be taken in any chronological order. Did you not start out as a 0311 or 0313 and then end up as a 0369 or some other rate? i acomplished a lot as a Marine and earned many medals. My intention was not to brag about myself but to state real facts. i didn't anticipate a leftist marine challenging my credentials. The SAW incident was Squad leader tactics training at Camp Lejeune. Specifically at Camp Geiger. If you've never been through that you really shouldn't comment about it. And for your additional information LAR's were the first to get M4's in the early 90's. Is this forum about demeaning veterans and their service when they make comments that to me don't seem incredible at all. When i was in the Marines carrying heavy loads was a common practice. Including additional 200 pound gear bags for a four man fire team when we would Helo into mountain tops to set up recon. What's so hard to believe about that??

m14ed
09-01-17, 02:38 AM
Ed,
you always talk in riddles
and they're funny as hell,

If only I had a clue
what you were sayin..

xo

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31771&d=1466114191&thumb=1

THE CARTRIDGES are in backwards !!!

DUH.

Mongoose
09-01-17, 07:30 AM
Hotel.....you must realize, we get a quite a few Ricky Recon's on here. We vet them to weed out the posers. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Hotel6November
09-01-17, 08:00 AM
Not a problem. Thanks for the reply. I don't post any personal info on any websites because it's easier to locate someone and set up an ambush. Even though I live at home in the "States" My homestead is built like Fort Knox in case someone comes to visit unannounced. If I make friends on here you all will be more than welcome to learn anything about me. I'm from the LAR community and take warfare very seriously even at home. Semper Fi Mac...

advanced
09-01-17, 08:28 AM
If you look you'll find many other grunts on this site as well, we've just learned to relax a little. Also, some of us have earned a lot of medals as well. Just saying.

Mongoose
09-01-17, 03:54 PM
Russ, we are too old to get very excited......one of the great excitements in my life now, is when my bowel movements are regular......just saying.

m14ed
09-02-17, 03:57 AM
* <br />
sounds as though they had a whole party <br />
planned ahead for a whole Platoon of them ?