PDA

View Full Version : Letter to Army Col who said Marine Standards are Unrealstic

FoxtrotOscar
10-16-16, 01:49 AM
Letter To The Army Colonel Who Said Marine Standards Are Unrealisticfirst published on October 15, 2016 by Josh <br />
<br />
In a recent editorial piece published by the Marine Corps Times, Army Colonel Ellen...

FistFu68
10-16-16, 08:47 AM
The Army Col is a political puppet of the Weakest CIC this country has ever had! Stick too what You do best Sweetie,running Your Suck! Aye Aye Semper Fi

Hammer
10-16-16, 09:03 AM
Bless her heart! She needs help, or else she will never make General.

FistFu68
10-16-16, 11:40 AM
My Boss Mares PaPa Col John F Sullivan 101st Airborne turned down Gen 4 times ! He did WW11 Korea and Vietnam 30yrs as a Grunt saw the Weakness and PC BS and resigned then was at Quantico Combat Development Command after his retirement! Don't see no A$$ kissing bling on his chest Hell he would of had this Col doing KP for her whole hitch ! :beer:

oldtop
10-18-16, 10:26 AM
The RESPONSE to Col Haring's statement simply points out to her and all who read it EXACTLY why she WILL NEVER have USMC behind her name....

FistFu68
10-18-16, 10:43 AM
Amen :thumbup: :flag:

advanced
10-22-16, 08:43 AM
This no nothing army osifer doesn't realize the most important reason Marine Infantry Officers training is so demanding. Doesn't she realize where they're being sent, they're being sent to outfits manned by Marine Corps Infantry Marines, who if you're weak eat their own. We always had great officers who were right there with us on all those operations when we went into Hell. Our officers didn't stay in the rear with the gear.

The only thing tuffer than an Infantry Officer in the MC is the Infantryman himself. Deadly, fearless, killers. I could say many more things but I've chosen to be nice today.

madinfidel
10-22-16, 08:46 AM
Never met a Marine officer REMF on my deployments.

FoxtrotOscar
10-22-16, 10:10 AM
Never met a Marine officer REMF on my deployments.

I concur...

Tennessee Top
10-23-16, 01:18 PM
What I want to know is. What the hell is "administrative hiking", and how does one "move around administratively in the AO" (always thought we moved tactically)?